Going Away/Coming Back Topic

well even tho this prob doesnt count as leaving, Im not prob not gonna be on as often as i was b4 summer. I changed schools, and the workload is said to be tremendous. Ive also been doing a lot of other stuffs, so tho i might be on to check for tourneys and occasionally post thoughts on a bey, you prob wont c me. Ive also seen a lot of new faces, and havent seen some old ones as well so this is sorta a mix of hellos, and goodbyes to those who left, and an update on my current status

also i sorta wanna apologize for being a not so great user, i look back on my posts and cringe in disgust, hope i can be a bit better lol

oh and welcome back beykid
alright ya'll gotta go to bed for school tomorrow so see you amigos on friday! peace 😏✌️
(Aug. 30, 2021  4:02 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: alright ya'll gotta go to bed for school tomorrow so see you amigos on friday! peace 😏✌️

It's 10:14 PM were I am and my sister sneaked in our tablets Speechless Night! (Don't judge me I'm a Dare devil)
(Aug. 30, 2021  4:15 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2021  4:02 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: alright ya'll gotta go to bed for school tomorrow so see you amigos on friday! peace 😏✌️

It's 10:14 PM were I am and my sister sneaked in our tablets Speechless Night! (Don't judge me I'm a Dare devil)

Me: *sneaks in my Switch*

Also me: Ameteurs
(Aug. 30, 2021  6:44 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2021  4:15 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: It's 10:14 PM were I am and my sister sneaked in our tablets Speechless Night! (Don't judge me I'm a Dare devil)

Touché
(Aug. 30, 2021  6:44 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2021  4:15 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: It's 10:14 PM were I am and my sister sneaked in our tablets Speechless Night! (Don't judge me I'm a Dare devil)

amatuers Sneaks in entire pc
(Aug. 30, 2021  1:04 PM)Beykid2.0 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2021  6:44 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Me: *sneaks in my Switch*

amatuers Sneaks in entire pc

Amateurs

*Sneaks in my entire home theatre*
(Aug. 31, 2021  11:41 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2021  1:04 PM)Beykid2.0 Wrote: amatuers Sneaks in entire pc

Amateurs

Amatuers
*Sneaks in Whole house*
(Aug. 31, 2021  1:22 PM)Beykid2.0 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2021  11:41 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Amateurs

Amatuers
*Sneaks in Whole house*

Amateurs

*Sneaks in entire country*
(Aug. 31, 2021  2:29 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2021  1:22 PM)Beykid2.0 Wrote: Amatuers
*Sneaks in Whole house*

Amateurs

Amatuers
(Sneaks in Black Hole
Ok lets stop it's off topic
(Aug. 31, 2021  10:21 PM)Beykid2.0 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2021  2:29 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Amateurs

Amatuers
(Sneaks in Black Hole
Ok lets stop it's off topic

Ok ok you win.
Uh, I'm not really sure if anyone remembers me since I wasn't on here like that, but i'm back, and i'm back for good this time! I had started a fan-fic, but then I just kinda just forgot about it, but I recently found it again and want to restart it from scratch with a whole new story and everything!
Soooo, I think I'm leaving the site. Probably for good.
Yeah, I know this is kinda sudden, but there's been a lot of stuff going on at home and they've been piling up for a while...and long story short, the result is that I'm going to leave most, if not all communities I was active on, WBO included. It's been a blast getting to know you guys, and I had so much fun participating in all sorts of discussions, following the great creations of some users, and sharing those of my own.
I might come back some time in the future, but for now, I'll have to say goodbye. So thanks for everything WBO, I'm so happy I got the chance to know so many amazing people on here...stay safe, and I'll hopefully see you again.
(Sep. 03, 2021  6:34 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Soooo, I think I'm leaving the site. Probably for good.
Yeah, I know this is kinda sudden, but there's been a lot of stuff going on at home and they've been piling up for a while...and long story short, the result is that I'm going to leave most, if not all communities I was active on, WBO included. It's been a blast getting to know you guys, and I had so much fun participating in all sorts of discussions, following the great creations of some users, and sharing those of my own.
I might come back some time in the future, but for now, I'll have to say goodbye. So thanks for everything WBO, I'm so happy I got the chance to know so many amazing people on here...stay safe, and I'll hopefully see you again.

It's been a blast knowing you too, I'm sure a lot of us will miss you. Goodbye and hope the problems get sorted out!
(Sep. 03, 2021  6:34 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Soooo, I think I'm leaving the site. Probably for good.

I've already said "cya" to you so it would be weird if I did it again.

I'll miss you! (evan tho we hardly talked)
I might come back sometime in the future, but for now, I'll have to say goodbye. So thanks for everything WBO, I'm so happy I got the chance to know so many amazing people on here...stay safe, and I'll hopefully see you again.

Goodbye Pink... It was nice getting to know you, (In the few months we talked about Unity/ Our fic) I shall await your return.
(Sep. 03, 2021  8:46 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote:
I might come back sometime in the future, but for now, I'll have to say goodbye. So thanks for everything WBO, I'm so happy I got the chance to know so many amazing people on here...stay safe, and I'll hopefully see you again.

Goodbye Pink... It was nice getting to know you, (In the few months we talked about Unity/ Our fic) I shall await your return.
That's prob going to take a while from what I understood.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PINK PLEASE DONT GO 😭😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏

I'll miss you, I hope everything is going well and you get through this time, it was nice knowing you and a shame you never got to enter a tournament, I hope you have an awesome rest of your life.
(Sep. 03, 2021  11:08 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

I'll miss you, I hope everything is going well and you get through this time, it was nice knowing you and a shame you never got to enter a tournament, I hope you have an awesome rest of your life.
It could make a grown man cry... 😭😭😭😭😭

*Sigh* One true pogchamp, vanished into the world... the ultimate commentor of fanfics... the (next) enforcer of memes... PINKROSE... 😭😭😭😭😭

Starting off, I want to let you know how you mean to me. Youre literally one of my most favorite (and one of the KINDEST) people on this site. I really want to post a reply here because thats how much you leaving affects me — I mean it. Youre the best and I just have to say that Ill miss you

Thank you for supporting the Lucifer meme from beginning of its start to the end of your stay on the WBO. Thank you for your wonderful and insightful posts. Thank you for being a user that makes me look forward to coming online and reading the threads. You are one of the many people who make this place better, despite whats going on and all that. Im sorry to hear that life has been hard on you; I wish you the best of luck and that life gets better
(Sep. 04, 2021  2:59 AM)BurningSands Wrote:

Starting off, I want to let you know how you mean to me. Youre literally one of my most favorite (and one of the KINDEST) people on this site. I really want to post a reply here because thats how much you leaving affects me — I mean it. Youre the best and I just have to say that Ill miss you

Thank you for supporting the Lucifer meme from beginning of its start to the end of your stay on the WBO. Thank you for your wonderful and insightful posts. Thank you for being a user that makes me look forward to coming online and reading the threads. You are one of the many people who make this place better, despite whats going on and all that. Im sorry to hear that life has been hard on you; I wish you the best of luck and that life gets better
*sniff sniff* why is this so *sniff sniff* SAAAAAAAAAAADDDDD 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 pinkrose whyd you have to leave... (ok now that i look back at it it's a pretty dum question) we'll all miss you, you were a great pogchamp among the rest of us and we'll never forget you! 😭😭😭

im not even joking, but can we get a RPR in the chat for pink rose?! she was a true amigo... but she had to leave... 😭😭😭😭😭 

RPR!

I am sed. Really sed. 😭😭😭