Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Decided to visit again after all this time. Currently in my last few semesters of college and joined when I was in 5th grade. I did graphic design requests when I first joined, ended up taking graphic design as my major! I still cringe at my posts and grammar back then though. I was pretty annoying and I made pretty bad signatures haha.

This is all so nostalgic and it's amazing to see people still active. Checking the meta back when MFB was a thing got me quite a few local tourney wins. I missed being here and somehow ended up visiting yet again. Does WBO have a Discord server? If anyone wants to add me: Gaki#4444

Lastly, apologies to Kai-V for spamming so much back then. I have like 5 warnings lmao

Beyblade Forever!
(Aug. 10, 2021  8:52 AM)Xyo Wrote: Decided to visit again after all this time. Currently in my last few semester of college and joined when I was in 5th grade. I did graphic design requests when I first joined, ended up taking graphic design as my major! I still cringe at my posts and grammar back then though. I was pretty annoying and I made pretty bad signatures haha.

This is all so nostalgic and it's amazing to see people still active. Checking the meta back when MFB was a thing got me quite a few local tourney wins. I missed being here and somehow ended up visiting yet again. Does WBO have a Discord server? If anyone wants to add me: Gaki#4444

Beyblade Forever!

Hey Xyo! Welcome Back. If you want to join the WBO discord here are the steps: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Off...oject-AIDA
You will have to link your WBO account with the discord server. Hopefully we can see you active. Smile
(Aug. 09, 2021  12:39 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: That's not how it works. It works a bit like chess tournaments. This is also not the Introduce Yourself subforum, this thread is for people who are leaving or returning.

If you want bey rank, attend tournaments and gradually increase it. That's the only way to raise or lower beyrank, tournaments. If you don't customize beys from their stock configuration, you won't do well in tournaments.

I see thank you so much for helping me understand how the ranking system works. Looks like I won't be in the ranking anytime soon as I live in Las Vegas but maybe one day I'll fly or drive to a tournament event. 
Is Stock bey is really that bad like Rage Lunior won't compete? I always thought it was the Blader skills, I mean A Jolt Dash Driver and World Spriggan metal core on the gotchi chip can make Lunior a lot better as a very heavy aggressive attack type.
I think I'll take my break from this community right now. the state of WBO right now is not as exciting as it we're back when I've first joined this site in 2019. Also regarding dramas it is something that I often see in beyblade community as a whole that is i think the core thing that a lot of us hate and it became a daily thing that i see which is why this happens and also some WBO member that I talked often are or had been taking a break from this community also been making me want to take a break. so until then i hope the wbo can return to it's peak state and see ya till then 👋🏻
I'll be taking a break off the WBO because of stress, and school. Might not come back, but hey, thats just a theory! Probably won't be able to post any chapters, etc...

In other words, Au revoir, amigos!
(Aug. 14, 2021  2:17 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: I'll be taking a break off the WBO because of stress, and school. Might not come back, but hey, thats just a theory! Probably won't be able to post any chapters, etc...

I’m gonna miss you man! You were a good friend!
(Aug. 14, 2021  2:17 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: I'll be taking a break off the WBO because of stress, and school. Might not come back, but hey, thats just a theory! Probably won't be able to post any chapters, etc...

Same here, you were a good amigo and I'll never forget you!
Ive been meaning to say this and I dont know if Im a little early, but here I: starting in a few days (?) + once I finish up a fanfic of mine, Im going to decrease my activity on the WBO forums only. Im going to be a lot more active on the WBO’s Discord server, I hope

I cant tell if its because of my obscure username change or if older people are going offline, but I personally feel like Im disconnected. Talking on the forums isnt fun anymore, Ill be honest. I really dislike coming online to see a lot of threads being spammed. I really dislike how my long-time favorite threads now have spam and/or drama (which I frequently report, but I dont remember reporting this much in my life). Theres not a lot of productivity anymore — times are changing and I cannot keep up with one-worded replies and all the spam. Discussing episodes isnt the same and now Im just a little tired

Ill stay around to finish up some of my personal threads, then Ill poof a little out of the forums. But Im going to be mostly on the WBO Discord server, as its a lot more mature and theres less spam going around. The WBO Discord makes me feel a little bit more at peace
cya BurningSands! we'll all miss you!

alright guys, i'll be leaving to go to bed, so i can go to school tomorrow. wish me luck in becoming social again!

Au revior one more time, amigos. See you guys on friday!
wow school absolutely sucked
dang i didnt know the first day of school could go that bad, but of course it did for me

alot of people got new friends but i didnt. when i tryed to start up a conversation to make a friend class was dismissed, then he found another person to sit with, leaving no friends for me

wow if this keeps up i'll be staying on the WBO for a LOOOOONG time
(Aug. 16, 2021  9:24 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: wow school absolutely sucked
dang i didnt know the first day of school could go that bad, but of course it did for me

alot of people got new friends but i didnt. when i tryed to start up a conversation to make a friend class was dismissed, then he found another person to sit with, leaving no friends for me

Dont worry man you still have a whole year to make friends!
(Aug. 16, 2021  10:26 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2021  9:24 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: wow school absolutely sucked

Dont worry man you still have a whole year to make friends!

*sniff* *sniff* AMIGOOOOOOOOOO! Grin
The premier of the state I live in announced a state-wide lockdown period, lasting anywhere between 7 days to 3 weeks. And because I'll be at home, my internet access will be limited, I'll be a little less active. Not that I'll be inactive entirely, I'll just be a little less here, if that makes sense.
(Aug. 17, 2021  12:56 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: The premier of the state I live in announced a state-wide lockdown period, lasting anywhere between 7 days to 3 weeks. And because I'll be at home, my internet access will be limited, I'll be a little less active. Not that I'll be inactive entirely, I'll just be a little less here, if that makes sense.

Alright, I hope everything's fine where you are! And, I hope we'll see you around as much as we can!
(Aug. 17, 2021  12:56 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: The premier of the state I live in announced a state-wide lockdown period, lasting anywhere between 7 days to 3 weeks. And because I'll be at home, my internet access will be limited, I'll be a little less active. Not that I'll be inactive entirely, I'll just be a little less here, if that makes sense.

Hope things to well!
I'm actually going to actually have to leave for a while again as I just tested positive for covid. I need a cr*p ton of rest and I may not be back for a while. Stay safe guys.

I also dont want anyone messaging me asking me when I'll be back because nobody is getting an answer.

Bye Guys
(Aug. 23, 2021  8:07 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I'm actually going to actually have to leave for a while again as I just tested positive for covid. I need a cr*p ton of rest and I may not be back for a while. Stay safe guys.

I also dont want anyone messaging me asking me when I'll be back because nobody is getting an answer.

Bye Guys
Hope you get better, i’ll see you soon.
(Aug. 23, 2021  8:07 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I'm actually going to actually have to leave for a while again as I just tested positive for covid. I need a cr*p ton of rest and I may not be back for a while. Stay safe guys.

Bye Guys

I really hope you feel better, we'll be waiting for your safe return

Bye Guys

Covid is serious Please stay safe, Bye Amigo!
Holy hell how am I back here😂😂😂😂

I came back and left and then came back. Starting school in a few days. I been busy with music and stuff
School is now a little bit more leeway on me (plus I think the WBO looks nicer) and Im in a good mood to up my activity on the WBO again. I hope Ill have a good time on here again! Going to be slowly getting back to normal activity

Also enjoying my swaggy new WBO pfp. It is fanart of the Lucifer meme by m4k0_ink on the WBO and Twitter. I love it so much
(Aug. 27, 2021  10:07 PM)BurningSands Wrote: School is now a little bit more leeway on me and Im in a good mood to up my activity on the WBO again. I hope Ill have a good time on here again! Going to be slowly getting back to normal activity

Also enjoying my swaggy new WBO pfp. It is fanart of the Lucifer meme by m4k0_ink on the WBO and Twitter. I love it so much

nice to have you back buddy chum friend pal!
(Aug. 27, 2021  10:07 PM)BurningSands Wrote: School is now a little bit more leeway on me and Im in a good mood to up my activity on the WBO again. I hope Ill have a good time on here again! Going to be slowly getting back to normal activity

You start getting more Online when school starts? HOW? Lol okay hope to see you more!
hello world, the blader you may know as beykid44 has been reincarnated Smile

i'm using this account until i can log back in to my og acc