Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Well due to my vocal damage and my depression i have to go for a long time.
So bye thanks for everything
Emilia(Kai edits)
(May. 01, 2021  4:19 AM)kai edits Wrote: Well due to my vocal damage and my depression i have to go for a long time.
So bye thanks for everything
Emilia(Kai edits)

It was nice knowing you see you around
I have been on the wbo for a good four years now and I can wholeheartedly say that it was a good experience. Staff and other members are generally pretty nice compared to those you would expect to see on any general forum and the site has a lot of useful resources as well. That being said, I am going to be leaving for a while. There are just a lot of things I have to go over in my personal life and I need to make time to look over those needs and figure things out. I am not sure how long I will be gone for but I assume it would be upwards of a month at the very least (probably longer than this). Lastly, I would like to end on a good note by saying that if I have ever wronged anyone, I sincerely apologize.
(May. 01, 2021  4:30 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I have been on the wbo for a good four years now and I can wholeheartedly say that it was a good experience. Staff and other members are generally pretty nice compared to those you would expect to see on any general forum and the site has a lot of useful resources as well. That being said, I am going to be leaving for a while. There are just a lot of things I have to go over in my personal life and I need to make time to look over those needs and figure things out. I am not sure how long I will be gone for but I assume it would be upwards of a month at the very least (probably longer than this). Lastly, I would like to end on a good note by saying that if I have ever wronged anyone, I sincerely apologize.

Zeutron before you go I just wanted to thank you for trying to help me when I was ujusting to WBO I will miss you (T_T)
(May. 01, 2021  4:30 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I have been on the wbo for a good four years now and I can wholeheartedly say that it was a good experience. Staff and other members are generally pretty nice compared to those you would expect to see on any general forum and the site has a lot of useful resources as well. That being said, I am going to be leaving for a while. There are just a lot of things I have to go over in my personal life and I need to make time to look over those needs and figure things out. I am not sure how long I will be gone for but I assume it would be upwards of a month at the very least (probably longer than this). Lastly, I would like to end on a good note by saying that if I have ever wronged anyone, I sincerely apologize.

All I want to say is you have been helpful throughout the time I've been here and I loved to discuss stuff with you. I hope you can sort out your personal issues and that you can be back sometime later. I'll miss you. Goodbye.
 hey man gonna miss discussing episode with you lol. Hope you are fine and enjoy you break.
I think I'm also going to take a leave around here, as I've found myself starting to lose interest in Beyblade more and more lately. Of course I'll still always cherish the great memories I've had with this franchise, but I simply don't have any time to invest in this anymore as I've been a lot busier with stuff in real life and I've just been a bit more distant from the toyline/anime as a whole, so I don't feel like I should waste anymore of my time.

I'll likely comment on threads from time to time, though probably nowhere near as often as I used to. I don't talk to people as often, and I just don't maintain the same enthusiasm as I had back then so there's little to talk about for me. But to those who still enjoy it, I hope you'll continue to do so.

For me though, I think it's definitely time to put it to rest. My experience here has been up, down and all around but it's definitely been an interesting few years. So farewell, and I hope everyone continues to enjoy what they love.

Well I wish you the best of luck, and hope that you take care of yourself dude. It's been fun discussing things related to the Beyblade anime, whether it's episode reviews or characters. Have a good break, and hope things will eventually get sorted.

I was gone for a day and this happened? I sincerely don't want you to leave, I loved debating and discussing things with you. I wholeheartedly hope that you come back on WBO soon.

(May. 01, 2021  6:11 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I think I'm also going to take a leave around here, as I've found myself starting to lose interest in Beyblade more and more lately. Of course I'll still always cherish the great memories I've had with this franchise, but I simply don't have any time to invest in this anymore as I've been a lot busier with stuff in real life and I've just been a bit more distant from the toyline/anime as a whole, so I don't feel like I should waste anymore of my time.

I'll likely comment on threads from time to time, though probably nowhere near as often as I used to. I don't talk to people as often, and I just don't maintain the same enthusiasm as I had back then so there's little to talk about for me. But to those who still enjoy it, I hope you'll continue to do so.

For me though, I think it's definitely time to put it to rest. My experience here has been up, down and all around but it's definitely been an interesting few years. So farewell, and I hope everyone continues to enjoy what they love.

To be completely honest, I'll really miss you guys very, very much. It was so much fun to chat and discuss things with you, so I wish you both the best in the future.
Goodbye LOL-y Rancher, and hope to see you soon Zeutron.
And no I am not back I just hopped on to support my friends new book. So bye.
- Emilia
(May. 01, 2021  6:11 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I think I'm also going to take a leave around here, as I've found myself starting to lose interest in Beyblade more and more lately. Of course I'll still always cherish the great memories I've had with this franchise, but I simply don't have any time to invest in this anymore as I've been a lot busier with stuff in real life and I've just been a bit more distant from the toyline/anime as a whole, so I don't feel like I should waste anymore of my time.

eventually you will loose interest in your old hobbies. Materilistic things just can't remain forever. Goodbye, and may the stars watch over you.
Looks like it is time for me to say goodbye from the site too. Im not leaving but i'll very inactive here on the WBO site as I personally have lost my liking with what has happened over the last year on this site. ( also all people who I had discussed with have slowly left). Doesn't make sense to be on the site version anymore, instead ill be active in the discord server.

It was a fun discussion during my brief stay as a member here , hopefully things here improve and wishing you all the best of luck.
Hello everyone! I just wanted to say that unfortunately I will become very inactive. I am dealing with some life issues and personal reasons. I enjoyed my stay here, it was a very golden time for me to make friends, talk, and open myself to a community that I know has an interest for the things I do. I really like this community and it makes me sad to say this. But I'll be leaving for now. I don't know when I'll return. Hopefully soon. I am also leaving due to a bunch of people leaving (LOL-Y Rancher, Zeutron, EarthHelios and many more.) Goodbye everyone. Hopefully I'll see you soon.

(May. 01, 2021  6:11 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I think I'm also going to take a leave around here, as I've found myself starting to lose interest in Beyblade more and more lately. Of course I'll still always cherish the great memories I've had with this franchise, but I simply don't have any time to invest in this anymore as I've been a lot busier with stuff in real life and I've just been a bit more distant from the toyline/anime as a whole, so I don't feel like I should waste anymore of my time.

Well I wish you the best of luck, and hope that you take care of yourself dude. It's been fun discussing things related to the Beyblade anime, whether it's episode reviews or characters. Have a good break, and hope things will eventually get sorted.

You are one of my favorite members it's sad to hear this.
(May. 04, 2021  3:42 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Hello everyone! I just wanted to say that unfortunately I will become very inactive. I am dealing with some life issues and personal reasons. I enjoyed my stay here, it was a very golden time for me to make friends, talk, and open myself to a community that I know has an interest for the things I do. I really like this community and it makes me sad to say this. But I'll be leaving for now. I don't know when I'll return. Hopefully soon. I am also leaving due to a bunch of people leaving (LOL-Y Rancher, Zeutron, EarthHelios and many more.) Goodbye everyone. Hopefully I'll see you soon.

(May. 01, 2021  6:11 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I think I'm also going to take a leave around here, as I've found myself starting to lose interest in Beyblade more and more lately. Of course I'll still always cherish the great memories I've had with this franchise, but I simply don't have any time to invest in this anymore as I've been a lot busier with stuff in real life and I've just been a bit more distant from the toyline/anime as a whole, so I don't feel like I should waste anymore of my time.

You are one of my favorite members it's sad to hear this.

I will miss you thank you for your insperation I never would have had a succesful fan fic without you
So im gonna be leaving for a few weeks heres why:

1. Nothing interesting is going on WBO rn and the increase in people leaving is just a bit depressing (i respect their choices either way)

2. I have exams coming up soon and I need to work hard so I can be exempt from them.

Keep in mind i still enjoy Beyblade and i forever will, i just got school and personal stuff to take care of. I also have a pretty bad infection on my arm so Im gonna have to get it seen about.

Im also going to be doing a lot of Behind The Scenes writing so those who enjoy my writing have something to look forward to when I return.

This is DeltaZakuro signing off!! o7
(May. 04, 2021  5:07 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: So im gonna be leaving for a few weeks heres why:

1. Nothing interesting is going on WBO rn and the increase in people leaving is just a bit depressing (i respect their choices either way)

2. I have exams coming up soon and I need to work hard so I can be exempt from them.

Keep in mind i still enjoy Beyblade and i forever will, i just got school and personal stuff to take care of. I also have a pretty bad infection on my arm so Im gonna have to get it seen about.

Im also going to be doing a lot of Behind The Scenes writing so those who enjoy my writing have something to look forward to when I return.

Hope your arm gets better soon. And good luck with your exams!
(May. 04, 2021  5:07 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: So im gonna be leaving for a few weeks heres why:

You have the option of getting exempt from them too?
(May. 04, 2021  2:47 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Looks like it is time for me to say goodbye from the site too. Im not leaving but i'll very inactive here on the WBO site as I personally have lost my liking with what has happened over the last year on this site. ( also all people who I had discussed with have slowly left). Doesn't make sense to be on the site version anymore, instead ill be active in the discord server.

It was a fun discussion during my brief stay as a member here , hopefully things here improve and wishing you all the best of luck.

What liking for the last year? also, most people don't leave, they just say they're going to be inactive. Kai Edits says she will leave but comes back the very next day lol. What's wrong here? It kinda used to be toxic a bit, but then toxicity actually decreased by quite a margin. I understand you want to leave, but you're points for leaving aren't valid.

Hope you return soon! Good Luck with the Exams.
(May. 04, 2021  2:55 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  2:47 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Looks like it is time for me to say goodbye from the site too.  Im not leaving but i'll very inactive here on the WBO site as I personally have lost my liking with what has happened over the last year on this site. ( also all people who I had discussed with have slowly left). Doesn't make sense to be on the site version anymore, instead ill be active in the discord server.

What liking for the last year? also, most people don't leave, they just say they're going to be inactive. Kai Edits says she will leave but comes back the very next day lol. What's wrong here? It kinda used to be toxic a bit, but then toxicity actually decreased by quite a margin. I understand you want to leave, but you're points for leaving aren't valid.

His points are very much valid, the WBO has been overrun by kids who serve no purpose but to either be annoying, impatient, post irrelevant stuff in threads, and etc that's why most people are leaving/going inactive.

Bye Ima miss u Unhappy
(May. 04, 2021  3:42 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  2:55 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: What liking for the last year? also, most people don't leave, they just say they're going to be inactive. Kai Edits says she will leave but comes back the very next day lol. What's wrong here? It kinda used to be toxic a bit, but then toxicity actually decreased by quite a margin. I understand you want to leave, but you're points for leaving aren't valid.

His points are very much valid, the WBO has been overrun by kids who serve no purpose but to either be annoying, impatient, post irrelevant stuff in threads, and etc that's why most people are leaving/going inactive.

I'll have to disagree. 95 percent of people who do that are people who are new to WBO. they need time to settle in.
(May. 04, 2021  4:27 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I'll have to disagree. 95 percent of people who do that are people who are new to WBO. they need time to settle in.
New or Old isn't a factor, Even if you are new you could at least read the opening massage where it explains all of the rule so you could at least avoid it and even after being warned time to time there's still people who spams, does irrelevant stuff, trolling, ect.
(May. 04, 2021  4:39 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  4:27 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I'll have to disagree. 95 percent of people who do that are people who are new to WBO. they need time to settle in.
New or Old isn't a factor, Even if you are new you could at least read the opening massage where it explains all of the rule so you could at least avoid it and even after being warned time to time there's still people who spams, does irrelevant stuff, trolling, ect.

Yes, but overall the percentage has decreased
(May. 04, 2021  4:43 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  4:39 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: New or Old isn't a factor, Even if you are new you could at least read the opening massage where it explains all of the rule so you could at least avoid it and even after being warned time to time there's still people who spams, does irrelevant stuff, trolling, ect.

Yes, but overall the percentage has decreased

Not really... I've seen a lot of it recently
Guys, this is not the thread for this discussion. WBO Random Thoughts would be a better place.