Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Sep. 30, 2020  1:49 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  1:46 AM)kai edits Wrote: I wanted to be a maid lol. But i am a boy but I want to be a girl

Ok

Have you ever wondered what life would be like if everyone just suddenly changed genders?
(Sep. 30, 2020  1:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  1:49 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Ok

Have you ever wondered what life would be like if everyone just suddenly changed genders?

No. Have you?
(Sep. 30, 2020  1:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  1:49 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Ok

Yes because I wonder what's like being a girl
(Sep. 30, 2020  2:02 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  1:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Have you ever wondered what life would be like if everyone just suddenly changed genders?

No. Have you?

Once when I was little.
Probably should've said this earlier but i am kinda coming back.

My cousins leg is getting a lot better now but she still does have some trouble getting around.

I'll be on to post updates for my Fan Fictions but thats probably it.
iv wondered that to iv always wanted to know what it's like being a girl
I'll back to WBO, but less active. I'm back mainly for the eps and for 3D printing
Hey guys I am gonna leave beyblade till my shoulder injury heal. Yeah I hurt my shoulder alot since I play sports
(Oct. 01, 2020  2:52 AM)kai edits Wrote: Hey guys I am gonna leave beyblade till my shoulder injury heal. Yeah I hurt my shoulder alot since I play sports

How? I play basketball, billiards, tennis, and do swimming and I haven’t gotten injured once (except for when I get cut)
(Oct. 01, 2020  3:03 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  2:52 AM)kai edits Wrote: Hey guys I am gonna leave beyblade till my shoulder injury heal. Yeah I hurt my shoulder alot since I play sports

How? I play basketball, billiards, tennis, and do swimming and I haven’t gotten injured once (except for when I get cut)
I play baseball and swing my bat too hard and the ball hit my shoulder.
While playing any sport, you must play in the right way, any wrong movement can make an injury.
(Oct. 01, 2020  3:04 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  3:03 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: How? I play basketball, billiards, tennis, and do swimming and I haven’t gotten injured once (except for when I get cut)
I play baseball and swing my bat too hard and the ball hit my shoulder.

Oh thats’ a baseball
Turns out my injury is not bad like between 4-8 days I can play beyblade.
I am fully healed and ready to beyblade but to a personal issue I can't right now. I will come back to beyblade once my personal issues clear up.
That’s great news! (I am excited to see your genesis combo testing heh heh).
(Oct. 05, 2020  5:30 PM)legomaster98 Wrote: hi nice meet you guy

Make a new thread in the introduce yourself forum. This thread is for members that are leaving the site (temporarily or permanently).
I going to be leaving Beyblade for a while until I get my custom one finished but ill still post a new chapter on my fanfic Beyblade burst next-gen every Friday
I am gonna leave beyblade due to some personal stuff and I might leave wbo too.
Rip maiden
(Oct. 05, 2020  10:56 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am gonna leave beyblade due to some personal stuff and I might leave wbo too.
Rip maiden

FFFFF hope you’re problems get resolved and you don’t leave.
F
FFFFF
F
F
F
(Oct. 05, 2020  10:56 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am gonna leave beyblade due to some personal stuff and I might leave wbo too.
Rip maiden
I’m sorry, but could you try to limit the daily updates of “I’m staying” and “I’m leaving” to like once every few days? You keep switching it almost everyday, and it’s starting to get a little fishy, and a bit obnoxious. If you want to do daily updates, just go to your introduction thread, as you already put the updates there.
(Oct. 05, 2020  10:59 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2020  10:56 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am gonna leave beyblade due to some personal stuff and I might leave wbo too.
Rip maiden
I’m sorry, but could you try to limit the daily updates of “I’m staying” and “I’m leaving” to like once every few days? You keep switching it almost everyday, and it’s starting to get a little fishy, and a bit obnoxious. If you want to do daily updates, just go to your introduction thread, as you already put the updates there.
For real i might actually leave for good
I am going for a day!
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:04 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: I am going for a day!

This thread isn’t really for going away for a day. It’s for people going away for months or week.
Haven't been around for quite awhile, but hoping to make a somewhat limited return. Hope everyone is doing well!