Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Haha it's mainly just that I'll have more freedom to set my priorities afterwards. Thanks for the good wishes. Hope to come back soon.
Well technically I was back like a month ago but yh I used to be here like almost 10 years ago. Good to be back. Back then Mfb were just starting up and dragon msuv was the bey to have for every collector lol. The new burst beys look awesome and it looks like a plastic gen comeback.
I’m sure some of you noticed that I haven’t been around for the past few months. While I let the rest of the team know a few weeks ago, I wanted to post here to say that for personal reasons I’ve decided to step down from the WBO Committee. This was an extremely difficult — and, even for myself, unexpected — decision to come to.

It was a true honour for me to return to the community I started and to work with all of the other great members of the WBO team for the past year and a half. While some of my ideas may have gone better than others, I’m proud of what I was able to accomplish here and grateful for the support I’ve received from the team and community after all this time. And I’m especially grateful to know that the organization is in the hands of a really talented team I am glad to have played even the smallest role in assembling.

Thanks for everything, World Bladers. It's really meant a lot to me.
@[Bey Brad] I never saw this coming, but I have noticed your absence. I hope you can resolve those personal issues. Till then, goodbye, good luck, and thanks for everything you've done for us.
Take care, farewell and thank you for your contribution on this forum @[Bey Brad]. Good luck with whatever lies ahead of you in the future.
(Mar. 30, 2017  4:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I’m sure some of you noticed that I haven’t been around for the past few months. While I let the rest of the team know a few weeks ago, I wanted to post here to say that for personal reasons I’ve decided to step down from the WBO Committee. This was an extremely difficult — and, even for myself, unexpected — decision to come to.

It was a true honour for me to return to the community I started and to work with all of the other great members of the WBO team for the past year and a half. While some of my ideas may have gone better than others, I’m proud of what I was able to accomplish here and grateful for the support I’ve received from the team and community after all this time. And I’m especially grateful to know that the organization is in the hands of a really talented team I am glad to have played even the smallest role in assembling.

Ah Damn ! I was thinking where was Brad and now well I hope you can resolve all your personal issues and someday soon return back to WBO. I guess till that time All the best to you and Thanks for Everything you have done for the Beyblade Community ! Good Bye Brad ! Hope to See you Soon Here.
(Mar. 30, 2017  4:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I’m sure some of you noticed that I haven’t been around for the past few months. While I let the rest of the team know a few weeks ago, I wanted to post here to say that for personal reasons I’ve decided to step down from the WBO Committee. This was an extremely difficult — and, even for myself, unexpected — decision to come to.

It's been a while since I last seen ya. Haven't seen ya since u used to have a badass hms collection. Anyways take care bud, after resolving the personal life stuff I'm sure u will make an awesome comeback. Good luck with everything.
Hopefully you can comeback soon. Great member. Good luck with everything. Once you comeback sign everything I own Wink
Yeah, you could've left today and that would've been a good prank.
It's about time I make this post but I'm leaving wubo.

Recently at wubo events the meta has just been so unbalanced and favored to stamina that I can't stand it anymore. For example I was using a Valkyrie 4 Vortex Accel Combo in my deck at the last tournament and JesseUber pulls out his glued Deathscyther and just bursts my Valkyrie twice making him 4-0, I gave up at that point, I just can't stand the current meta of Deathscyther being able to beat everything which is why i've decided to leave wubo. I will not come back until the meta is completely balanced and in favor of attack so there could be at least more competitive value than just "who has the better launch". So yeah i'm fed up with this terrible meta, see you guys in the next century when it's balanced!
i thought janstarblast was back... hm
(Apr. 01, 2017  5:19 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: It's about time I make this post but I'm leaving wubo.

Recently at wubo events the meta has just been so unbalanced and favored to stamina that I can't stand it anymore.  For example I was using a Valkyrie 4 Vortex Accel Combo in my deck at the last tournament and JesseUber pulls out his glued Dootscooter and just bursts my Valkyrie twice making him 4-0, I gave up at that point, I just can't stand the current meta of Dootscooter being able to beat everything which is why i've decided to leave wubo.  I will not come back until the meta is completely balanced and in favor of attack so there could be at least more competitive value than just "who has the better launch".  So yeah i'm fed up with this terrible meta, see you guys in the next century when it's balanced!

i choose to believe this was not a joke
Death-scyther became dootscooter. Took me like 5 mins to pick up then I thought to myself what (b e y) is really annoying to face lol
First thing's first. Former username was iBeyblader. Hi Kai-V, you may or may not remember me from the Japan thread and Georgia's first tournament, haha. Now that I look back, it's hard to believe that I was the one who hosted it, like whaaa? I was in middle school and my first two years of high school when I was actively engaged in Beyblade, and I'm in college now (I feel old).

Second, what a revamp this place got, I barely recognize it! Someone mind linking me to the news thread about said revamp, hah?

Third, I have a retired status? That's kind of neat, haha. I don't know if it has to do with activity on the forums or whatnot, but I kind of hope it stays because I'm probably just going to lurk for nostalgia's sake.

I looked up an old video on my retired Beyblade channel and the tourney I mentioned before was six years ago, that's crazy! I dusted off a Galaxy Pegasis I never used because I thought it was a beautiful Beyblade back then, and I still do. It now sits on the same desk I'm typing from.

It'd be cool if the community were implemented into Reddit but it wouldn't function the same so I guess that wouldn't work, huh? Speaking of reddit, r/beyblade is a mess. Yuck.

I'll edit this post if I remember anything else or want to add on. Oh and hi to whoever remembers little ol' me. :)

EDIT:
Welcome back beyfriend Smile. I just join here 2 years ago in July.

But true that old avatar was great (though I got used to this one. Kai-V's username font look better with this one beyhaha)
(Apr. 04, 2017  6:26 AM)AeroRespawn Wrote: First thing's first. Former username was iBeyblader. Hi Kai-V, you may or may not remember me from the Japan thread and Georgia's first tournament, haha. Now that I look back, it's hard to believe that I was the one who hosted it, like whaaa? I was in middle school and my first two years of high school when I was actively engaged in Beyblade, and I'm in college now (I feel old).

Second, what a revamp this place got, I barely recognize it! Someone mind linking me to the news thread about said revamp, hah?

Third, I have a retired status? That's kind of neat, haha. I don't know if it has to do with activity on the forums or whatnot, but I kind of hope it stays because I'm probably just going to lurk for nostalgia's sake.

I looked up an old video on my retired Beyblade channel and the tourney I mentioned before was six years ago, that's crazy! I dusted off a Galaxy Pegasis I never used because I thought it was a beautiful Beyblade back then, and I still do. It now sits on the same desk I'm typing from.

It'd be cool if the community were implemented into Reddit but it wouldn't function the same so I guess that wouldn't work, huh? Speaking of reddit, r/beyblade is a mess. Yuck.

I'll edit this post if I remember anything else or want to add on. Oh and hi to whoever remembers little ol' me. Smile

EDIT:

Welcome back!

Revamp, You have a retired status because you haven't attend a tournament for more then a year
More than an year?! Boy, that means I'm gonna get a retired status, too...
Hey, welcome back hah. How have you been? And are you considering getting back in the game at all hah?
There's so many people that don't communicate or don't care on this site...it's really disheartening. This is why I left.
(Apr. 04, 2017  3:54 PM)sharkee9 Wrote: There's so many people that don't communicate or don't care on this site...it's really disheartening. This is why I left.

Care in what sense my friend?
(Apr. 04, 2017  2:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hey, welcome back hah. How have you been? And are you considering getting back in the game at all hah?

I'm doing well, what about you? College and work take up most of my time so I don't know if I would be able to attend/host tourneys, but I might at least get into collecting some Beys.

Going off topic, (Click to View)
(Apr. 04, 2017  7:19 PM)AeroRespawn Wrote: I'm doing well, what about you? College and work take up most of my time so I don't know if I would be able to attend/host tourneys, but I might at least get into collecting some Beys.

Going off topic, (Click to View)

Let's say things are both on the verge of going super well, or on the verge of taking quite a turn, in my life hah. 

What generation would you be collecting?

I do believe that Hyperblades were the non-hollowed-out 4D Beyblades by Hasbro, and "Metal Fury" were those that were messed with. Also, a link to what thread?

By the way, I really had to change my avatar at some point hah. Plus, Dir en grey is just difficult not to react to hah.
Ah, I was talking about a thread of Hyperblades if there was one.

For the Generation I would be collecting, it would have to be Metal Fight, along with some Burst, and maybe Zero G if I find any appealing. I "retired" around when Zero G was new.

I'll miss that avatar, it was pretty neat, haha.
(Apr. 04, 2017  4:50 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Care in what sense my friend?
"Care" as in the WBO isn't of any importance to them or they are uninterested.