Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Jan. 25, 2014  11:29 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: He also missed the domination of this track Cute

Permission to ask what the hell that thing is?
Oh my god this is going to make him leave again XD. It is F230(Free 230) which when paired with CF/GCF has extreme LAD and is so utterly broken(The F230 Haters, 2014~)
Welcome back Nano! You missed quite a bit, like this awesome member named DRAGON KING joining Cool

JK Tongue_out
(Jan. 25, 2014  11:34 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2014  11:29 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: He also missed the domination of this track Cute

Permission to ask what the hell that thing is?
Its a free spinning track that, when part with a tip like CF, which has a wide disk, allows it to continue spinning after it's fallen.

It's godfreakingzilla.

Anyway, welcome back! You probably don't know who I am, but oh well, haha.
Yees, welcome back nano! I've been looking at your profile for quite some time, haha. Well I believe you missed about... Everything the guys said, haha.

I'm no one special. I'm the WBO SPAMer!! Lol, JK.

But really, I'm no one special, haha.
(Jan. 26, 2014  1:22 AM)" L Wrote: Yees, welcome back nano! I've been looking at your profile for quite some time, haha. Well I believe you missed about... Everything the guys said, haha.

I'm no one special. I'm the WBO SPAMer!! Lol, JK.

But really, I'm no one special, haha.

You are special. No not that kind of special XD. You're great. Why do you say that?
Well, I'm taking a big break from beyblade, I got a Windows 8 HP touch screen laptop for school and therefore I want to get better grades. I'm not really important here/really needed so...
I might be online once in a while just to see what's going on, but don't expect to see me around a lot.

So anyone wants to talk, feel free to PM me also PM me to Skype

For now, See ya.
Staying away from the WBO won't help you get better grades. Just study more often and be more 'focalized' (focused) on school than this site.

Just sayin'.
(Jan. 26, 2014  6:47 AM)Tri Wrote: Staying away from the WBO won't help you get better grades. Just study more often and be more 'focalized' (focused) on school than this site.

Just sayin'.

100% correct.

Source: Stayed away for a while, grades still sucked.
Seriously, it is all about managing your time. You have a lot of homework ? Try to start some during your school breaks, etc. You are probably not aware, but there are actually a lot of moments to do homework during a school day. I used to do that all the time because of course I hated having to bring a lot of books back home with me and having to spend time outside of school on school things.
gg 4 now obviously I'm not extremely active but lots of competitions and such right now and being a senior means lots of fun things are about to happen.

I've been accepted to 3 colleges but they were all safeties anyway lol so it just means lots of interviews in the future for me.

I'll be back eventually and hosting in NYC when I can. for now ye

bi
(Jan. 26, 2014  9:59 PM)Ga Wrote: gg 4 now obviously I'm not extremely active but lots of competitions and such right now and being a senior means lots of fun things are about to happen.

I've been accepted to 3 colleges but they were all safeties anyway lol so it just means lots of interviews in the future for me.

I'll be back eventually and hosting in NYC when I can. for now ye

bi

Congrats on getting in those schools, hopefully you'll be back before we know it, haha.
Nano Welcome back! Your sig is surprisingly mesmerizing. I like it.
Well, it seems like I'm getting back into the metagame (again). I've been waiting until I was satisfied with the college acceptances I got before coming back, and it looks like I'll be going to the University of Kansas (considering I got a debate scholarship that covers most of the cost.) for college. So I decided to get back into the loop and speculate on things when I can. It's gonna take a while to get acclimated again, but I think I can do it. So... I guess I'm back!
(Jan. 27, 2014  3:03 AM)Temporal Wrote: Well, it seems like I'm getting back into the metagame (again). I've been waiting until I was satisfied with the college acceptances I got before coming back, and it looks like I'll be going to the University of Kansas (considering I got a debate scholarship that covers most of the cost.) for college. So I decided to get back into the loop and speculate on things when I can. It's gonna take a while to get acclimated again, but I think I can do it. So... I guess I'm back!
First Nano, now you! Wow this is amazing! Welcome back Temporal!
Oh hey, I remember you. We used to actually talk back in the day I think.
Haven't seen you for like, two years.
Hey guys! I guess you could say I wasn't away for that long, and at the same time, I was still very active. I did manage to study lots the past week or so, which is amazing because, I still had time to check out the forum Smile Also, I should be a little less active on the weekend, due to speeches at my school, which I love! Smile
(Jan. 27, 2014  4:34 AM)Nano Wrote: Oh hey, I remember you. We used to actually talk back in the day I think.
Haven't seen you for like, two years.

When laziness and school get together, people disappear. But I remember most of the insane stuff that went on when you and Bey-Heart got together. Mostly I decided to get back into the loop because of how fun the WBO was a few years ago. (Though I've made a failed comeback or two over the last year or so.)
(Jan. 27, 2014  3:03 AM)Temporal Wrote: Well, it seems like I'm getting back into the metagame (again). I've been waiting until I was satisfied with the college acceptances I got before coming back, and it looks like I'll be going to the University of Kansas (considering I got a debate scholarship that covers most of the cost.) for college. So I decided to get back into the loop and speculate on things when I can. It's gonna take a while to get acclimated again, but I think I can do it. So... I guess I'm back!

Wow, awesome! I've read some of your posts. Can't wait to see more of them!

Congratulations on finding a good school. Smile Good luck with your scholarship. Hope you can land it.
I certainly hope I do, hah. Anyway, thanks! I look forward to getting to know the new faces that have popped in since I was truly active.
Well I'm back after two years.....I been on another fourm since two years ago and now decided to come back
Hey, welcome back!

If you're still interested in Beyblade, be sure to check out the new VA Tournament thread. I'm still looking at my options, but I'd like to get a tournament going in Richmond sometime this March. Stay tuned!
(Feb. 11, 2014  1:21 AM)Kayla10 Wrote: Well I'm back after two years.....I been on another fourm since two years ago and now decided to come back

Welcome back! Glad to se old members coming back Smile
(Feb. 11, 2014  1:21 AM)Kayla10 Wrote: Well I'm back after two years.....I been on another fourm since two years ago and now decided to come back
First Nano, then Temporal, now you! Otherwise welcome back! Hopefully you'll get back in to the game, soon enough.

Now all we need is for Brad to return.
mad face
I'm kinda interested but I think I would fail at a tourement lol.Im still using the same beys from years ago.
@everyone else thanks for the welcome back!Lol I forgot how old I am on this forum .lol once I return everyone comes back this happened on another fourm too XD.I hope I can get back to the game soon.