Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Finnished my school assigments, and I still found it hard not to go on here, this site is way too adictive.
Anyways I'm back and posting on here as I feel alot better Smile
(Mar. 20, 2009  10:33 AM)Raykon Wrote: Finnished my school assigments, and I still found it hard not to go on here, this site is way too adictive.
Anyways I'm back and posting on here as I feel alot better Smile

Good to see you again! I know what you mean about the site; it is like a drug. I keep telling myself to get off to do work, but I fail each and every time...Pinching_eyes
(Mar. 20, 2009  11:58 AM)Arjun Wrote: Good to see you again! I know what you mean about the site; it is like a drug. I keep telling myself to get off to do work, but I fail each and every time...Pinching_eyes
I've been on here while doing allmy projects lately. XD I'm addicted.
Ok guys, im going to PGL (Marchants Hill, Surrey if you wanna meet me XD). I will be gone from 8am - Wednesday 25th @ 4pm.

BYE GUYS ILL MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU (I bet beybrad is happy :p)
See ya, have fun. PGL is pretty great with friends. Joyful_3
Have fun, cya.
Im back guys!!! Just been gob smacked by the new design, I have too much stuff to talk about so PM me if you want to know.
Welcome back Driger. Smile
Welcome back, Driger.
I am going to stay away from WBO for like a day or two o.o
I have chronic problem of spamming & I'm going to just rest for a few days
be back soon!
Cya Tehalex! come back soon.
Hey I'm back
I don't think I have that problem anymore I spent my day doing what is very leisure to me
In any case glad to be back :3
(Mar. 26, 2009  9:59 PM)bugturtles Wrote: so i guess i missed a lot

OMG, where have you been? Tongue_out_wink
I'll be leaving this afternoon for Brooklyn. I'll have minimal interest access. Howerver, I'll update scores from my battles via my mobile phone. I have about 5-7 battles to attend.