Going Away/Coming Back Topic

D: No, don't go Unhappy
Are you being tracked or something? And what about the photos, it won't be the same without you, Anubis
Well that was unexpected......still, have fun with whatever you're doing and come back soon. Joyful_3
Tired I expect an explanation on msn. XD
But ya, come back soon.
See ya, Anubis. Come back soon and Have fun.
am baaaaaaaaaack, hello every one. i missed this site so much.
btw i had a lot of fun in my vacation Smile
Hi again, where did you go?
lebanon, snow is everywhere there Smile i skiied. it was sooooooooooooo fun
welcome back, Pegasis.
Welcome back Pegasis
I have a big 4 day conference tomorrow, so I probably wont be able to get online until Sunday night or Monday mornigish.
Ooo....sounds important. Good luck. Grin
Good Luck Arjun....seems like it'll be a lot of work Smile
Hey everyone.

I truly haven't been feeling myself lately. It's been reflected in my posts, and I've been misinterpreting everything lately...

So I'm taking a break. I don't know how long, but I will be Away for a while. Hopefully, a short while, but all the same, I won't be as active around here.

So, see you (hopefully) soon!

NeoGrey
Well, hope you feel better and figure things out Smile See you soon.....
Hope you feel better soon NeoGrey and good luck Arjun.
Wow, I thought you were a new member for a mo, What with the name change and being Orange. Anywho hope stuff goes well for you and good luck Arjun!
(Mar. 05, 2009  5:34 PM)Giga Wrote: Wow, I thought you were a new member for a mo, What with the name change and being Orange. Anywho hope stuff goes well for you and good luck Arjun!

Same.
This sucks, first Anubis and then Grey? I hope they're gonna be okay. Unhappy
Might not post much over the weekend cuz I've got a Health project due Monday and my partner bailed on me, I think.(she hasn't talked to me for the past 3 months we've known about it....)