Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Hey guys I'm gonna be out for a week or at least until Saturday? My little sister has a softball tournament in Harlengin( not sure how to spell it-.-')so wish her team luck!Grin
(Jul. 06, 2013  5:08 AM)Greimatter Wrote: Hey, everyone. I'm alive.

:V that took a while.
Geri and BBS?

Cool, the classic members are back~

Yeah, I'll be driftin around...
OK, Now, this is high time for me to leave.

EDIT:Actually,No I changed my mind.
I am greatly back guys because of very longtime out. 100% back but if weekdays I am out.
I'll be leaving very early tomorrow morning to go on vacation in Colorado. I'll be staying in a house up in the mountains for a week. At most, I'll check my PMs and maybe have a post or so, if we have Wi-Fi. If we don't have Wi-Fi, then I won't be on at all.

I wouldn't count on us having Wi-Fi, though.
I will probably be gone/hardly active from today until Saturday (may be active on Friday...?), as summer school is finishing up, and I'll be having my 8th grade reunion (woo!). So I won't be posting much, if at all, for a bit.
I going to camp until Sunday, stay alive my fellow anime freaks!!!
If anyone has noticed, I've been off the past week, I've been vacationing!

I'm back now!
Peace out, I'm gone till the 17th of August, try not to need me, but Might try to find a way to get on to check PMs once or twice.
I have come back and now will be regular on the WBO.
Though, I am not following the Zero-G Beyblades. I don't have enough time.
Hi Guys! It has been 2 years! And now I am finally back! It's nice to be back! Once again, hello! :-)
OK guys, I'll be out for a week for camp! See ya'll!
Well, this isn't a goodbye but now that I'm starting high school I most likely won't be as active. So just in case this is true, I will miss posting as much Tongue_out
I will miss you. My power is cutting off today. I don't know how long. Goodbye.
(Aug. 12, 2013  9:21 PM)Sorablader Wrote: I will miss you. My power is cutting off today. I don't know how long. Goodbye.

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh MY GOD Sorablader DONT GO
Well, it's been a great kick back of the summer, but tomorrows the day I'm back in school, and if I flunk this grade, I'll drop back to 9th grade, so I'll be away until Christmas break and normal weekends. I'll still post, just not as much as you all have seen as of late.
I'm going to be off to India until the 4th of September!

I'll have limited access to the Internet, so until then. Maybe the Mumbai community will be able to receive me between the 29th and the 3rd haha
I've been in Louisiana since July 14th Tongue_out And Tri, dude high school isn't that bad. You got this man.
And I'll be back on the 29th of this month! Don't know whether to go to an airsoft game or a bey tournament when I get back though... Leaning towards the tourney though :3
I'm going to take a break from Beyblade to try out B-Daman Crossfire. Bye!
P.S. Don't worry I'll be back Smile
(Aug. 15, 2013  9:44 PM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: I'm going to take a break from Beyblade to try out B-Daman Crossfire. Bye!

To try out the hobby that just ended, again, hah ?
(Aug. 15, 2013  9:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2013  9:44 PM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: I'm going to take a break from Beyblade to try out B-Daman Crossfire. Bye!

You never know, I might like it more than Beyblade
get out

Just kidding, but any beyblade fan would never say "I might like this better." Just saying Tongue_out
(Aug. 15, 2013  9:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

(Aug. 15, 2013  10:35 PM)Tri Wrote: get out

Just kidding, but any beyblade fan would never say "I might like this better." Just saying Tongue_out

Those were quite snide remarks. Both hobbies are good and, just to remind you, Beyblade ended again as well.

B-Daman requires more skill than luck, while Beyblade requires more luck than skill. To me, B-Daman seems more interesting because you have full involvement, and that might be the case for other people as well so I don't think you should criticise them.
(Aug. 15, 2013  10:59 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Those were quite snide remarks. Both hobbies are good and, just to remind you, Beyblade ended again as well.

B-Daman requires more skill than luck, while Beyblade requires more luck than skill. To me, B-Daman seems more interesting because you have full involvement, and that might be the case for other people as well so I don't think you should criticise them.

Have you not read my messages ?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...video-game
No, Beyblade is not ended, plus, in any case, Beyblade always lasts longer than B-Daman.

I would also say that Beyblade requires more skill in the shape of strategy, than luck ...

It just seemed really weird to me that he would suddenly try a game that is confirmed to have been suspended already. But yes, obviously you are free to do as you wish, Samurai_Ifraid1, and my comment was mostly humouristic and did not intend to be mean, so I apologise if it hurt you.