Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Mar. 06, 2009  5:07 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Might not post much over the weekend cuz I've got a Health project due Monday and my partner bailed on me, I think.(she hasn't talked to me for the past 3 months we've known about it....)

I hope all goes well. Trust me, I know how crazy it can get sometimes. Unhappy
It sucks that you have to do all the work. Hope you finish your project and hope everything works out, Pichuscute.
I'm Back! Conference was a blast. Did a lot of networking during the day, and partying at night. I have been living on 12 hours of sleep for the past 3 nights. Man am I tired.
Woot, welcome back!
Welcome back Arjun!
generic greeting arjun!!
(Mar. 08, 2009  9:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: generic greeting arjun!!

LOL, this is basically how I feel in every introduction thread, especially after there is already 20 replies. How many different ways can you say "Welcome!"?

Welcome back though Arjun!
i think it's more important to make new members feel welcome than to make veteran members feel welcomed back :p
(Mar. 09, 2009  9:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i think it's more important to make new members feel welcome than to make veteran members feel welcomed back :p

Lmao on that note

I've decided it wouldn't hurt for me to come back and post a little. I'm starting to feel better...I just felt really stressed for a few reasons.

I'm guessing the stress came from a lot of problems socially in my life. Long story short, I felt isolated from my friends and peers, and...well, wasn't 100%.

However, I should be OK soon. I'll keep myself on "Away", but I'll be a bit more active now. To be honest, it was hard to stay away from here.

EDIT: In addition, I'm probably going to change back to just 'Grey', since typing 'NeoGrey' every time I log on is already really old
Yay! Welcome back Grey.
(Mar. 15, 2009  6:18 PM)Grey Wrote: To be honest, it was hard to stay away from here.

Isn't it always! Grin
Welcome back.
What creeped me out was that first Grey changed to NeoGrey.
Then he left because of 'personal issues'.
Then we got a new member called NeoGirl..........

Good to know you're back. And still a guy. XD
Just going away from the forums, I need a break.
Cya guys~I might pop back on but won't be posting..
Comeback soon Raykon.
Hope you get back soon, Raykon.
You have to come back Raykon! Your MFB Design has disappeared! D: