Going Away/Coming Back Topic

We'll miss you guys! Good luck!
i've been gone for a few months due to confidential reasons. haha :3 anyway, not that big of a deal, but im back. Grin yay.
Been gone for a long while now I guess..

aaaand I'm back.

Anyone remember me?
I've seen a couple of your posts.
Glad your back!
WASSUP? I'm back after my long break!
Welcome back Beybladefoever! We actually pm'd each other before.
Oh yeah, I'm back, i've been back for a couple of days know but kinda forgot to post... XD
(Dec. 28, 2012  7:23 PM)Luck Wrote: Oh yeah, I'm back, i've been back for a couple of days know but kinda forgot to post... XD

LOL! Welcome back!
(Dec. 26, 2012  5:11 PM)Medz Wrote: Been gone for a long while now I guess..

aaaand I'm back.

Anyone remember me?

The world has gone into shock, Medz. We forgot important memories, like you in this forum o.O

I kid, Welcome back!
I'm still wavering here...

Me, Synth n Focus (can't vouch for those two) will be less active (unsure) in the coming 2-3 days, I'm sure some people know why Wink
(Jan. 01, 2013  6:46 PM)Kujikato Wrote: I'm still wavering here...

Me, Synth n Focus (can't vouch for those two) will be less active (unsure) in the coming 2-3 days, I'm sure some people know why Wink
I'm gonna miss seeing posts posts by you.

Well, I guess It's time to leave. There's no reason to stay here anymore. I can't attend any tournaments or contribute to the forum/metagame so staying here would just be like Uncertain. I'll probably come back late in the year,possibly.
(Jan. 06, 2013  2:03 AM)K!d Death Wrote: Well, I guess It's time to leave. There's no reason to stay here anymore. I can't attend any tournaments or contribute to the forum/metagame so staying here would just be like Uncertain. I'll probably come back late in the year,possibly.

... Why did you come here to begin with then ?
(Jan. 06, 2013  2:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2013  2:03 AM)K!d Death Wrote: Well, I guess It's time to leave. There's no reason to stay here anymore. I can't attend any tournaments or contribute to the forum/metagame so staying here would just be like Uncertain. I'll probably come back late in the year,possibly.

... Why did you come here to begin with then ?
I thought I'd be able to attend tournaments. It turns out I was wrong.

If everyone acted like you and left when they realise that there is currently no tournament scene where they live, do you truly think we would have been able to celebrate our fourth anniversary on December 4th 2012 ? Not everyone can necessarily be like Brad, but it just takes one person who does more efforts than others and who takes the initiative to gather a minimum of people and organise an event. We all have our part of responsibility in this big project known as the World Beyblade Organization.
I havent been inactive here, i always visit the site everytime, but from 15th to 24th-25th i may not be active here due to my exams..
Making my post finally, I'll be taking my leave now. Not permanent, just a shift in priorities. Will probably be around and about but rest assured, the YC forum has been left in adept hands.
Nooooooooooooo !
Goodbye Insomniac for the time being Unhappy
Yes, Kaizer will take care of it.

See ya Insom!
I just returned from a break of about a year and a half. Good thing is, over this time, my grammar improved by I'd say 100 percent.
Gonna try to get back into the blades of bey.
great you guys you will help the wbo even more !!
(Jan. 07, 2013  12:08 AM)Zancrow Wrote: Gonna try to get back into the blades of bey.

You better. :\

Georgia has been faltering, like it has been for the past few months. I think it needs all the members it can get.
Lol, I left, came back, then left again the next day. But I'm back, and sorry for leaving on such short notice, I just had a few personal problems to deal with that I will not share with you because it's just not even things that should be shared with the world. Lol. You should expect posts from me regularly now, and I will try to attend some local tournaments. I bet you're thinking, who the hell is this guy....? Which is my fault for not posting enough in the first place. Well, can't wait to be an active member! For real this time!