Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Oct. 06, 2012  9:04 PM)Kaizer-V Wrote: I am going away : leaving the site. I have my reason.

Maybe I will comeback one day but I am not sure.
So thank you everyone, hope to see you again in the future, and until then : Goodbye. Smile
Oh, come on again? You better be back soon, and by then you better be more active.

...or else...

Yo I'm new to this...but I've always wanted to be a part of the WBBA. I was just wondering if I could get as much info as possible to help me get past being a rookie. Thanks!
(Oct. 13, 2012  6:56 PM)CGeezy15 Wrote: Yo I'm new to this...but I've always wanted to be a part of the WBBA. I was just wondering if I could get as much info as possible to help me get past being a rookie. Thanks!

Hello,

Beywiki is really the best place to learn :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/

Reading the private message that was sent to you when you signed up will also definitely help you, notably by telling you where you can ask Beyblade-related questions.

By the way, this topic is only for people who come back after being away for a while, or, alternatively, people who are going away for some time. You should go make your own topic in the Introduce Yourself! forum so that you can be properly introduced.
I've been a member of this site for quite a while now. I first registered back in 2010, some time before Beyblade Metal Fusion launched in North America. I remember when the new series first launched on Cartoon Network, and I remember when we were all running to our local toy stores on a hunt for our beloved gems. I remember watching the complete first season and premiere of season 2 in Japanese because that was the only way.

I've had a lot of fun on this forum. I made lots of friends, some of which I still talk to through texts, and facebook. (Nano, Raigeko, Ryuk, OkiBlaze and Th!nk.) Most of the friends I met on here left. It's my time to leave as well. It's not a matter of the forum being junk. Believe it or not, this is a great forum, I love all of the staff and dedicated members here. My reason for leaving is simple: I've grown up.

Yes, we can be adults and love Beyblade, I'm not saying it's for children. It's just that I have no interest in the hobby anymore. No, it wasn't a fad. I'm just not interested in toys like I used to be. If I ever have kids, you better believe I'm going to pull out my old collection and introduce them to the hobby, but my time in the game is up. I've moved on. If any of you haven't noticed, I haven't made a post in a long time. I haven't been online for a few months either.

So where am I going to go now? How can you find me if you want to stay in touch? Don't worry, I'll pop in here every so often and make a few posts in the off-topic section. You guys always held cool conversations. But I'm on some other sites as well. If you need a faster way to get a hold of me, you can find me here:

otakuspace.net: Bey-Heart (I'm a staff member)
Youtube: SaxyBrony
The Mega Man Network: Bey-Heart (I run the sheet music section. Since I'm a staff member, you can expect me to sign on pretty often.)
Everypony.com: Bey-Heart
The Rockman EXE Zone: Mr Challenge

And here is the link to the facebook page I recently recieved ownership of:
https://www.facebook.com/MegaMan4Ever
I've been gone for a while and it's probably going to stay that way. I'll pop in once in a while.
(Oct. 06, 2012  9:04 PM)Kaizer-V Wrote: I am going away : leaving the site. I have my reason.

Maybe I will comeback one day but I am not sure.
So thank you everyone, hope to see you again in the future, and until then : Goodbye. Smile

Lame.

(Oct. 15, 2012  2:35 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I've been gone for a while and it's probably going to stay that way. I'll pop in once in a while.

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

I'm semi-back from my three day "being busy and also new pokemon games" absence, if anyone was wondering where I have been. Beat the main part of the game and got my stuff from Chimaera today so getting back into the swing of things :3
(Oct. 15, 2012  2:35 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I've been gone for a while and it's probably going to stay that way. I'll pop in once in a while.

Yo, help me with the Stadiums articles at least, I think you had some knowledge about them, no ?
I've been really inactive lately, and I haven't been posting as much as I used to.

I'll be here as always, but I'm going to put up an Away status.

This is probably due to school, homework, Minecraft, etc.
got held up in singapore longer than expected since i fell ill and thus failed my physical test in the first week. re-took it today and glad to say that i've passed =D picked up lots of grip equipment, RBV6's and an ultimate DX set while i was back, so hopefully i can get back to testing when i fly back to beijing on friday!

it's good to be back =)
(Oct. 17, 2012  5:53 AM)slyx Wrote: got held up in singapore longer than expected since i fell ill and thus failed my physical test in the first week. re-took it today and glad to say that i've passed =D picked up lots of grip equipment, RBV6's and an ultimate DX set while i was back, so hopefully i can get back to testing when i fly back to beijing on friday!

it's good to be back =)

W3LC0M3 B4CK

Nice purchases, by the way, haha.

RBV6 = Ace, Junpei, June and Santa Wink
Ah, this means goodbye eh, Bey - Heart?
hello, i am moksh123 and i,m a newbie. i,ll need help so sometimes please help me. good to meet you WBO community.
(Oct. 22, 2012  5:07 PM)moksh123 Wrote: hello, i am moksh123 and i,m a newbie. i,ll need help so sometimes please help me. good to meet you WBO community.

This topic is only for people who have been here for a while and who either come back after a certain hiatus period, or are going away. What you want is to create a new topic in the "Introduce Yourself!" forum to properly give yourself some space to introduce yourself to the community.
Everyone, I have decided to make an announcement. I'll be going away, I've figured out that my posts have turned into useless spam, or every mistake I make will get me warned. I hope the WBOs spamming goes down due to me leaving. I will post on some threads (SSBB Tourney Club, and a few others). Also, since school began, and my posts aren't important. I'll miss all of my not-so-close friends on here. So, bye.

It was a good run.
Good bye, World Beyblade Organization.
Hey everyone... I'm back... again... hopefully for a while.
Dunno if anyone missed me. lol

Can't believe my last post was in May 2012. x_x
A lots been going on since then.

Most of its studying to hopefully set up my own art/web design/gaming business in 2013. XD

Anyway, I hope everyone's been good on WBO. Grin
Well, I will be absent for awhile..
Until I find the time to be an active member on this site..
Bye Friends :3
(Oct. 24, 2012  10:47 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Everyone, I have decided to make an announcement. I'll be going away, I've figured out that my posts have turned into useless spam, or every mistake I make will get me warned. I hope the WBOs spamming goes down due to me leaving. I will post on some threads (SSBB Tourney Club, and a few others). Also, since school began, and my posts aren't important. I'll miss all of my not-so-close friends on here. So, bye.

It was a good run.
Good bye, World Beyblade Organization.
Oh,well that's to bad.

Good travels Akio134!Lord Voldemort says high XD

Hello everyone ! I am back to the World Beyblade Organization ! Smile
(Oct. 30, 2012  10:06 PM)Kaizer-V Wrote: Hello everyone ! I am back to the World Beyblade Organization ! Smile

Welcome back Kaizer-V. I hope to see you around the forums a bit more, then. And I also hope ... this time your return is somewhat permanent ... XD
Thank you very much Insomniac. !
And yes of course this time it will be permanent ! Tongue_out
Welcome back Kaizer-V! Glad to see you back
I'll be leaving town for 3-4 days. I won't be much active, but i'll try to go online for any updates.

so yeah, adios amigos~
(Oct. 30, 2012  10:06 PM)Kaizer-V Wrote: Hello everyone ! I am back to the World Beyblade Organization ! Smile

I am glad you reconsidered. Smile
(Oct. 31, 2012  5:50 AM)Technocrat Wrote: I am glad you reconsidered. Smile

Thanks to you ! Smile