Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Relic, whyyyy. I just got back and now you're leaving? ;( Well, you were an awesome member. I hope you can come back soon, and I'll try to keep in touch with you.

We need someone else to explain for our people it seems, haha.

So yeah, I'm back from vacation, busy as always though. I'll be checking in, often silently, and hopefully I'll be getting my promised beys and maybe if I'm lucky enough even participate in a HMS tournament (and sell some plastic parts that I don't want to keep)!
Relic you were a Indian Legend, brings Tears to my Eyes thats it.I dont have anywords to say.

BeyBye
He posts semi-regularly, if you look at his post history...
OK, I am too late for this, but:
Why does Relic have to leave? What made you think that you leaving wont have an impact on us, legend? Why do you need to quit beyblade? And I could go on asking such pointless questions throughout the day.

Well Legend, since you are in 10th, I can understand the academic pressure you have(because I had it last year too). But, seriously, please try to get back into beyblading whenever possible. I know that all have a life of their own, but, yeah, unless you yourself are embarassed about being an awesome blader, please do not quit the game.

Best of luck for the boards Legend Smile
Well, I think my constant appearing/disappearing means something after all.

I'm back... for 2 weeks only. I still have a lot to do before I can go back here. I just missed bul- err, Suggesting good things to no- err, Amateurs to GFXers, plus the contest...

so yeah, Back 'till 2 weeks, then I'll be gone until- nah, you'll have to wait Grin
I'm back from California!!! I'm so glad to be back; I missed you all! Seeing the Grand Canyon was awesome, but, embarrassingly, in my opinion, the stars in Tehachapi were greater... I got to teach my cousin Raymond how to beyblade, and I gave him my Earth Leone! Joyful_2
(Jul. 17, 2012  9:46 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: I'm back from California!!! I'm so glad to be back; I missed you all! Seeing the Grand Canyon was awesome, but, embarrassingly, in my opinion, the stars in Tehachapi were greater... I got to teach my cousin Raymond how to beyblade, and I gave him my Earth Leone! Joyful_2

Good to have you back, Duckster!

The forum needs your jolliness around!
okay, so i haven't been on here fr a while. you guys probably saw my user name on here a little bit, and i have posted a few times....

however, i got my own laptop today, so i won't have to borrow my bro defstamina88's computer, so hopefully i'll be able to get online more, post more, and hopefully contribute something helpful in posting.... Smile
I have returned from Turkey.
Just got back from scout camp today. 25 of my fellow scouts and I spent the week at Camp Daniel Boone in North Carolina. Very nice camp, very nice weather, and very cool teachers.

I took the Shotgun, Fingerprinting, Photography, Cinematography, Law, and Citizenship in the Nation merit badge classes, all of which I earned except for Shotgun. If you're in scouts and your troop goes to summer camp yearly, I'd strongly recommend talking to your scoutmaster about going to Daniel Boone next year. Smile

In short, I'm back! Grin
(Jul. 22, 2012  12:13 AM)Primal Wrote: Just got back from scout camp today. 25 of my fellow scouts and I spent the week at Camp Daniel Boone in North Carolina. Very nice camp, very nice weather, and very cool teachers.

I took the Shotgun, Fingerprinting, Photography, Cinematography, Law, and Citizenship in the Nation merit badge classes, all of which I earned except for Shotgun. If you're in scouts and your troop goes to summer camp yearly, I'd strongly recommend talking to your scoutmaster about going to Daniel Boone next year. Smile

In short, I'm back! Grin

Dude you were just a few hours from where I live. Glad you enjoyed NC.
(Jul. 22, 2012  3:03 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2012  12:13 AM)Primal Wrote: Just got back from scout camp today. 25 of my fellow scouts and I spent the week at Camp Daniel Boone in North Carolina. Very nice camp, very nice weather, and very cool teachers.

In short, I'm back! Grin

Dude you were just a few hours from where I live. Glad you enjoyed NC.

Cool! I was actually wanting to stay an extra day and maybe make it to your Plastics Rememberance Day tourney, but my dad didn't drive up with us. Would've been fun. Tongue_out
(Jul. 22, 2012  12:07 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: I quit. Bye.

And yet you still posted lots of comments after you said you quit...
One does not simply leave the WBO so easily.
(Jul. 22, 2012  3:45 AM)Cannon Wrote:

Hahaha. I think he was bored of Facebook..

Well, I'll be away for a few days, need time away from all that's going on in my life
I'm going to Kings Dominion, Virginia. It's an amusement park like Six Flags. I'll be back in three days.
@Insomniac, yeah, he's probably not quitting.

Beyblade doesn't interest be anymore, but i'll still compete.
(Jul. 28, 2012  3:09 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:

This thread is for people who are leaving or combing back from being away from this site.

Do not waste people's time if you are actually not leaving.
(Jul. 28, 2012  6:26 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  3:09 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2012  3:45 AM)Cannon Wrote: And yet you still posted lots of comments after you said you quit...

This thread is for people who are leaving or combing back from being away from this site.

Do not waste people's time if you are actually not leaving.

Oh sorry didn't know...

MY PLAN IS FORFILLED MUWAHAHAHAHA