God's Pawn (WIP Fantasy Novel)

Poll: What do you think about this Fantasy Novel?

You need to release this!
81.40%
Want to see more
4.65%
I will read when I'm bored
6.98%
Nah, didn't catch my interest
6.98%
Total: 100% 43 vote(s)
(Mar. 05, 2011  3:24 PM)Dracovianauis Wrote: here
Name: Izuma
Nickname: N-A
Family Name: Inzori
Race: Drakage, a race of people that can control dragons and each of its members are top-rank ninjas
Signature Weapon: Twin Magma Kantanas + tons of magma enhanced shuriken and kunai
Power(s): Ability to control magma, has his own dragon
City/Town/Village: Tokyo
Description: Asian, Japanese Clothes: dark grey Kevlar jump suit and a black kevlar cloak with silver flames. his black hair covers his left eye that conceals a mixture of Bayakugan & Sharingan.
Bio: A kind person, impatientent, sensible, visionarist, former FBI agent he moved to japan after his house caught fire when he was 10, learned to be a ninja in a special academy. he is the last of the Drakages.
Weakness: water and continued annoyance

i updated my character, will he appear or not? i love act 10
(Mar. 19, 2011  10:04 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: i updated my character, will he appear or not? i love act 10

I don't actually like that people will create their own races becuase I want to keep this story to have a "realistic" feel to it, see? allthough, I actually find this race of yours, Drakage, an intresting one. I will change some things so come back and read the Acts to see when your character pops up Confused
(Mar. 19, 2011  10:37 AM)Xyo Wrote: ok now check

Nice, real nice.

I will save this character of yours and then you can wait until the act with your character come up.
Act 11 is up people!
Also, sorry for taking so long. I bought some new game for the money I got from my B-Day so I was bussy playing Dragon Age 2, Portal, Dissida 012 and many more. So yea... xD
(Mar. 31, 2011  8:13 PM)Kavasiki Wrote: Act 11 is up people!
Also, sorry for taking so long. I bought some new game for the money I got from my B-Day so I was bussy playing Dragon Age 2, Portal, Dissida 012 and many more. So yea... xD

woooooo!!!! thanks, i'll read it now!
Character edited Will mine ever appear? i hope but probably not right? Also mines kinda realistic (not really) the race would be like a ghost like a half transparent human
(Apr. 09, 2011  5:58 AM)dracofrancis Wrote: Character edited Will mine ever appear? i hope but probably not right? Also mines kinda realistic (not really) the race would be like a ghost like a half transparent human

You should reade the story first then ask questions. Much easier that way and the Acts might answer all of your questions when you read it carefully (and will be albe to understand my miss-spelling)
(Apr. 09, 2011  9:33 AM)Kavasiki Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  5:58 AM)dracofrancis Wrote: Character edited Will mine ever appear? i hope but probably not right? Also mines kinda realistic (not really) the race would be like a ghost like a half transparent human

You should reade the story first then ask questions. Much easier that way and the Acts might answer all of your questions when you read it carefully (and will be albe to understand my miss-spelling)
meaning it has to be a race from the story?
(Apr. 09, 2011  10:13 PM)dracofrancis Wrote: meaning it has to be a race from the story?

A race which exist in real life Mytholigy, which you can find on this site:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_leg..._creatures
oh i see. THANK YOU SO MUCH sorry that i haven't been reading up to date. you made him exactly as i imagined
1 question in case i wanna check it out where is the Illustration Cover topic?
(Apr. 10, 2011  4:46 AM)dracofrancis Wrote: 1 question in case i wanna check it out where is the Illustration Cover topic?

That topic was ment for people to add drawings of stuff within the novel for example: Your character, places, other characters, weapons and so on.

You will find it if you go to my Profile under "My Last 5 Threads" and/or you can go to Your Creation and just search for it there.

Act 12 will soon be up too. So stay tuned.
Act 12 is up people, I think that some of you might enjoy this one ^^

(really sorry for my third double post)
When will my character come or are you saving it? just asking.
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:40 PM)Xyo Wrote: When will my character come or are you saving it? just asking.

I make documents for every character posted here. When I'm writing I'm looking through every dokument for characters that will fit the scenario. When I write I have nothing planed so that means that every character can apprear but it takes time to find the fitting scenario, see?
YAY! ACT 12!
Act 13 is now live Tongue_out. I feel like that this story is getting realy intresting, no, I really mean it.
Thanks for putting my character in act 3 i was like XD
Thanks for putting my character in act 13 i was like XD
EDIT:once again it keeps double posting
(Apr. 21, 2011  4:14 AM)Xyo Wrote: Thanks for putting my character in act 13 i was like XD
EDIT:once again it keeps double posting

To be honest, I don't actually know how a person with a "cool" personality acts. I tried to google it and stuff but couldn't find it out. Anyways, thanks for enjoying the act Cute

Not too many spelling errors I hope too >_>
I only saw one error but i forgot with all that text
Kavasiki
I have a question. If (hopefully) this gets released would you release this as 1 graphic novel or a whole series?