Giveaway B-149 Triple Booster Set

Hello everyone, we’re running an opening special. One free “Takara Tomy Beyblade GT BURST B-149 GT Triple Booster Set” to a deserving beyblader. 

Here are the rules for entry:

1. Go to four-gaming.com
  2. Scroll to the bottom of our page.
  3. Sign up for our newsletter
  4. Contact us via email at: contact.us@four-gaming.com
  5. In the email put your login name or first name, age and reason why you enjoy/love beyblading, and why you believe you deserve the GT Triple Booster Set.
That’s it! We’ll pick a winner and mail them a “Takara Tomy Beyblade GT BURST B-149 GT Triple Booster Set” free of charge. January 15-31st, winner chosen February 1st, 2020! Good luck to you all!
When will the giveaway close?
Well hey there! I heard about the new bey store opening, and I do wish you well. However, giveaways like this should probably be in the Your Creations subforum, and not in Bey marketplace.

So if it's alright with you, I'm just going to move it for you, sound good?

I'm also going to ask you just to request First Name in step 5 so there's fewer concerns about potentially harvesting identity information of minors for nefarious purposes! Or at least permit them to use pseudonyms. ?
(Jan. 15, 2020  10:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: When will the giveaway close?

We will run the giveaway entry until January 31, 2020!

(Jan. 15, 2020  10:08 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Well hey there! I heard about the new bey store opening, and I do wish you well. However, giveaways like this should probably be in the Your Creations subforum, and not in Bey marketplace.

I'm also going to ask you just to request First Name in step 5 so there's fewer concerns about potentially harvesting identity information of minors for nefarious purposes! Or at least permit them to use pseudonyms. ?
That’s perfectly fine. Thank you.
(Jan. 15, 2020  10:10 PM)StayCool Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2020  10:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: When will the giveaway close?

We will run the giveaway entry until January 31, 2020!

(Jan. 15, 2020  10:08 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Well hey there! I heard about the new bey store opening, and I do wish you well. However, giveaways like this should probably be in the Your Creations subforum, and not in Bey marketplace.

I have a question, message quirky for me and not working, so could you PM (Private Message) me your gmail?
(Jan. 16, 2020  3:29 AM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2020  10:10 PM)StayCool Wrote: We will run the giveaway entry until January 31, 2020!

I have a question, message quirky for me and not working, so could you PM (Private Message) me your gmail?

Uh, they stated their email address in the first post. It's  contact.us@four-gaming.com and you should really just use that.

Not every email provider is Google mail. Some people have other email providers.
(Jan. 16, 2020  3:29 AM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2020  10:10 PM)StayCool Wrote: We will run the giveaway entry until January 31, 2020!

Were you able to locate the email?
Sounds cool, and it is very generous of you to do a giveaway like this.
Still running the giveaway promo until the end of the month, if you’re interested there’s still a few more days left!
(Jan. 25, 2020  6:05 AM)StayCool Wrote: Still running the giveaway promo until the end of the month, if you’re interested there’s still a few more days left!
I entered!!!
(Jan. 25, 2020  9:43 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2020  6:05 AM)StayCool Wrote: Still running the giveaway promo until the end of the month, if you’re interested there’s still a few more days left!
I entered!!!

Thank you for your entry. The winner will be announced via Newsletter email this Saturday February 1st