Girago/Revizer Dragooon E230GCF/CF

(Aug. 09, 2013  4:30 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2013  3:04 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2013  1:48 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: EDIT #2: Absolutely agree with Insomniac on changing to GCF, but IDK about an offensive wheel :\. If my tests are accurate, a higher recoil wheel might bump its win rates down to 45-50%... but you could go ahead and try.

Another Chrome Wheel than Wyvang might work, but I believe you could easily counter Attackers by launching a little more weakly. Tongue_out

Woah! No way Unhappy The only way to take them out is to tornado stall at full speed... if you weak launch this thing against an attack type, it will die. You have to slam into the attack type at full speed and hope you win out. Weak launching will give the attack type more traction and speed, thus causing you to... shall we say... miserably fail. Confused

Just try it, it's not gonna work... If this is a question of creating a sort of anti-attack type without a rubber tip, then it could work out, but you'd need the lowest recoil wheel possible launched at the highest speed possible... at least from when I've used it.

Ok so I just stick with Revizer? Smile
Try Wyvang Dragoon E230CF against Dragoon combos... I bet it could beat RDF variants by Tornado Stalling, OS Attack variants, and KO Stamina variants.
Ok I'll try it out against Phantom Kerbecs AD145WDSmile
I would stick to reviser... you could try Girago (extremely low recoil wheel), but it may not be enough to KO some popular stamina types. :\
But then again, does Reviser have the power to KO? Reviser only has Defensive capabilities if you ask me, but on the other hand, Girago, has OK Smash, low recoil, so I think switching to Girago is good.
it has use in stamina too, look at Revizer Dragooon SA165EWD. I also agree with Girago.
I don't have GiragoUnhappy
(Aug. 08, 2013  5:39 AM)AZL Wrote: try this gainst phantom, this combo has potential.
Revizer Dragooon E230CF vs Phantom Kerbecs AD145WD
Launched Dragooon first for the first 10 rounds, Kerbecs the last 10 rounds
Dragooon:3/20 (1 OS, 2 KO)
Kerbecs:17/20 (all OS)
Ties redone:3
I had a feeling Dragooon would loseUnhappy and I was right😔
aren't these tests not valid since it was with a ripcord?
Oh? Well sorry, when I use my string launcher my launches are SUPER weak!!T.T
(Aug. 08, 2013  6:03 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2013  5:57 AM)Ingulit Wrote: Hey, this is pretty cool! It is certainly a heavy custom (heavy enough to counteract a lack of a rubber tip, it appears), and I love the thought to use CF to enable it to OS right-spin attackers! If we could get some benchmarks that'd be awesome, and tests against Flash and Wyvang would not go unappreciated Grin

ThanksSmile benchmark with what though? And yeah I'll do some tests against Flash and Wyvang tomorrowSmile

I just got done with the benchmark, Balro^2 vs Wyvang^2 it's in the OPSmile
Can you test vs. Balro Balro tr145/r145/w145/gb145 MF? IIRC Balro kills e230 something with more stamina could possibly OS it. Since its kind of a Balro counter it would be helpful to test against all Balro combos.
Ok I'll start on it right away!Smile
(Aug. 11, 2013  3:28 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Can u test vs. Balro Balro tr145/r145/w145/gb145 MF? IIRC Balro kills e230 something with more stamina could possibly OS it. Since its kind of a Balro counter it would be helpful to test against all Balro combos.

I was able to test it against Balro Balro W145MF. It's in the OP. Tomorrow I'm going to test it out against Balro Balro GB145/CH120 MFSmile
I tested this the other day, except with Girago.

Standard Procedure
Pretty worn RDF
E230 in Upper Mode
Wide Sweeping launch with Girago.

Girago Dragooon E230 CF vs Revizer Revizer BD145 RDF
Girago: 7 KO
Revizer: 3 OS
Girago Win Rate: 70%

Can someone please verify this? Btw don't bother to test if you can't do the launch I used, because with sliding shoot, it will lose every time.
Destabilize to KO huh? I'll probably try it later today...
(Aug. 12, 2013  1:53 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I tested this the other day, except with Girago.

Standard Procedure
Pretty worn RDF
E230 in Upper Mode
Wide Sweeping launch with Girago.

Girago Dragooon E230 CF vs Revizer Revizer BD145 RDF
Girago: 7 KO
Revizer: 3 OS
Girago Win Rate: 70%

Can someone please verify this? Btw don't bother to test if you can't do the launch I used, because with sliding shoot, it will lose every time.
Wow cool tests!Smile thanks for testing this out! I'd really like to try this out but I don't have Girago, I might get it soon thoughWink anyways these are good results with Girago Dragooon!Smile
Uh, I couldn't reproduce that Pinching_eyes_2

I got Reviser millimeters away from a KO several times, but it barely slipped back in and won by OS. :\

Girago Dragooon E230CF vs. Reviser Reviser BD145RDF
Reviser launched first on all launches. Slightly worn RDF.
Dragooon: wins, 3/10 (2 KO, 1 OS)
Reviser: wins, 7/10 (All OS)
Girago Dragooon E230CF win rate: 30%

Sorry for ten rounds Unhappy I was in the middle of something at the time... IDK why I couldn't get it to KO.
Wide sweeping launch, right? I got it unbelievably close to a KO a bunch of times, but RDF slid and BD145 scraped and kept it barely inside just before it rolled over the edge.
Huh. That's odd. Part of it could have been my RDF(it's fairly worn). I'll see if I can film a few rounds soon too, so you guys can see how I'm KOing.
Those are some cool tests!Smile thanks for testing this ShinobuXD and theblackdragonSmile ya'lls test results are different but it shows that Girago is a pretty good chrome wheel for this combo!Smile thank you
try the same combo but with 230 on I mean E230 isn't good against the opposite spin direction
Uh... no offense but why? E230 is very good against opposite spin... 230 would just make the combo worse... but I shouldnt talk, I should get testing! Any testing requests?
Actually any 195+ is horrible against opposite spin, except F230.
I was always thinking about Revizer Dragooon F230CF, I could've gotten an F230 but I didn't.
I wonder what Girago Dragooon F230CF would do?
Girago Dragoon F230GCF/CF is a great combo *cough* my combo *cough* but we should stick to this combo and not deviate toward different combos, plus this combo serves a completely different purpose that Girago Dragooon F230GCF/CF.