Ghosts/Other SuperNatural Beings

(Dec. 22, 2010  3:39 AM)Flosal Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  2:35 AM)REtread Wrote: I do not know whether or not I am going through some period of bizarre flashbacks, or whatever they are, all I know is, why the number 36 seems to appear everywhere I go. Some of the most unorthodox things are appearing with that number adjacent to it, or on it, or somewhere incredibly random. I heard these things are usually a sign. If anyones a total expert on numerology, I'd love some help. Also, to include I have had dreams involving the number as well. Wtf?

I was interested so I made a small and effortless research about you: http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu36.php

Anyways, several weeks ago, it happened two times that when I woke up from an afternoon nap I could see faces that watched me from the door in my room. One of those beings was small, had a big head and huge eyes like the face of a typical alien, but had some sort of black hat that almost looked like a hood. The other being was very tall, about 2m I calculate, but he was inside my room. His face resembled that of a man in its 40's, but he was somehow serious. Nothing more after that. However after all this happened I tought these beings could be just effect of the sleep paralysis.

Okay, I tried your given site with my number - 153, and it turned out that
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu153.php

And my brother equals 777.
I dont believe in ghosts at all...my friends once said that they had seen an orb of bright light when they were riding bicycles and that the orb made them fall off so they said that it was a ghost and they continued to believe in ghost..but finally I found that they were not faking..what they had seen was a rare occurence of ball lightning and not a ghost
Yes, I believe in the supernatural. I used to be big into it in my younger days, but due to some negative events in my life, I can't practice as I used to.

I've been told by many different people that I'm a clairvoyant. After some thought, I tried out a Ouija board. Within a month, I could do it solo (something most people can't do). Now in order to use it, I have to have someone else become a proxy to the planchette since I have way too much resident energy. It's the fastest way to make someone believe in a Ouija board because now instead of having them think I'm moving the planchette, they are the only ones to blame.

Not that I find Ouija boards in any way efficient; it's just a nice introduction if you know what you're doing. There are much better ways of communicating with spirits depending on what you want to know.
(Jun. 02, 2011  4:57 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I dont believe in ghosts at all...my friends once said that they had seen an orb of bright light when they were riding bicycles and that the orb made them fall off so they said that it was a ghost and they continued to believe in ghost..but finally I found that they were not faking..what they had seen was a rare occurence of ball lightning and not a ghost

Plasma balls ? those occur when there is a rain or a cold climate.
Yeah right..that was what they had mistaken for a ghost..I found that out later when they told me that it was raining that night when they saw the so called ghost
i so elieve in spritual world..but i dont believe on ghost due to my religious..well..i'm a muslim..and it is stated that most ghosts are only incarnation of the devils and demons..well i do believe in angels and demon...
but..still..i'm scared of the 'incarnation of devils' AKA ghost..
sometime i sleep with light tiurned on...hah..XD
I believe in ghosts, yes. I've had an experience or two before as well. One time during the night at my grandmothers place while I was sleeping, I just randomly woke up. I looked around and all of a sudden the door to my room opened. It was slow yes, but it definitely opened, I watched the damn thing do it. And I always feel a "presence" around me... I can't tell if it's good or not, but either way, it still frightens me.
(Oct. 02, 2010  10:09 PM)wadle1 Wrote: I swear i saw a ghost. One time i was sleeping right, well i wake up in the middle of the night and find a glowing orb like right in front of my tv. and it was off. none of my lights where on too.
was it storming becuas there a stage naterual thernomena called ball lighting http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lighting as it says The term refers to reports of luminous, usually spherical objects which vary from pea-sized to several metres in diameter. It is usually associated with thunderstorms, but lasts considerably longer than the split-second flash of a lightning bolt. Many of the early reports say that the ball eventually explodes, sometimes with fatal consequences, leaving behind the odor of sulfur. There are records of free-floating glowing balls that occur in total absence of thunderclouds
(Jun. 02, 2011  4:59 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  4:57 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I dont believe in ghosts at all...my friends once said that they had seen an orb of bright light when they were riding bicycles and that the orb made them fall off so they said that it was a ghost and they continued to believe in ghost..but finally I found that they were not faking..what they had seen was a rare occurence of ball lightning and not a ghost

Plasma balls ? those occur when there is a rain or a cold climate.
see abvoe it ball lighting not plasma orbs

also im not sur if this is supernaterual but on a few occasion i dream of something extremly simlar to something that then happens in the near futer and i always get de ja vu for some reason
I do believe in the paranormal. I have in fact recorded evidence on my electronic recorder. I have one piece that is just simply astounding. I have always been into paranormal since I was young. It was one of those things that runs in the family. We have all had our own examples. My and my closest uncle actually wanted to start our own paranormal team but we don't have the money or equipment to actually make a productive team. Anyway this is just my point of view.
i don't believe in ghost but i believe in spirits of the dead and demons..
(Jun. 02, 2011  3:38 PM)peace Wrote: i don't believe in ghost but i believe in spirits of the dead and demons..
Aren't those the same thing?
Maybe he means that ghosts are evil and spirit of dead people are helpful or something like that...well I do believe in supernatural things though...but not in ghosts at all...my idea is that if ghosts exist then even angels and GOD exists and then he can save us from the 'ghosts'
(Jun. 02, 2011  4:55 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Maybe he means that ghosts are evil and spirit of dead people are helpful or something like that...well I do believe in supernatural things though...but not in ghosts at all...my idea is that if ghosts exist then even angels and GOD exists and then he can save us from the 'ghosts'
"Ghost" is just an extremely vague term, however, which would cover both terms:

–noun
the soul of a dead person, a disembodied spirit imagined, usually as a vague, shadowy or evanescent form, as wandering among or haunting living persons
(Jun. 02, 2011  3:48 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  3:38 PM)peace Wrote: i don't believe in ghost but i believe in spirits of the dead and demons..

mm..as we are muslim..ghost and spirits of the dead is not the same..
according to our religious:
ghost is nothing but demon(incarnation of them)
and ghost doesnt exist..they are just demons..
spirits are like the soul of the dead..
i believe that is what peace mean..
(Jun. 02, 2011  5:41 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  3:48 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

mm..as we are muslim..ghost and spirits of the dead is not the same..
according to our religious:
ghost is nothing but demon(incarnation of them)
and ghost doesnt exist..they are just demons..
spirits are like the soul of the dead..
i believe that is what peace mean..

as i meant earlier and what benjohadi has said, we muslim in Malaysia believe in the souls of the dead instead of ghost. ghost is like general it can be whether demons or the spirits. i've encountered many of the spirits and demons and it has been a nightmare to me. Pinching_eyes
Ah, as this conversation borders too close to religion, I opted to use the dictionary definition for ghosts, which would be, in short, the dead. Demons should not be confused with ghosts as they are the essence of chaos. I say chaos because "evil" may be interpreted differently among many cultures, but I'm sure everyone can agree that absolute chaos can be potentially more destructive than evil and its method is pretty universal.
yes. i totally agreed with you. ghost are created to create chaos to the humanity. i've even seen an exorcism with my own eyes.
(Jun. 02, 2011  6:32 PM)peace Wrote: yes. i totally agreed with you. ghost are created to create chaos to the humanity. i've even seen an exorcism with my own eyes.
Er...I think you missed my point in clarifying that ghosts and demons by dictionary definition are two completely different things.
(Jun. 02, 2011  6:36 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  6:32 PM)peace Wrote: yes. i totally agreed with you. ghost are created to create chaos to the humanity. i've even seen an exorcism with my own eyes.
Er...I think you missed my point in clarifying that ghosts and demons by dictionary definition are two completely different things.

owh,sorry, i didn't see that, but i agreed that these monster are created to bring nothing but bad and chaos to us. that is why there called bad entity.
I don't necessarily believe they are bad. They produce chaos, which is what we only perceive to be bad. If there was only peace and order, would we progress spiritually? Outside of that, demons are just without answer and reason. They exist to create a madness within others through a lack of identity.
I like spine-chilling threads... Anyway I have previously had one strange ghost experiance when I was looking in the mirror and because the mirror was opposite and room with a door open you could see the window in the mirror. I suddenly saw a freaky shadow of a ghost wall past the window so in that case i moved out the face of the mirror. The freaky thing was the mirror was upstairs.
Apart from that I've not had many freaky experiences.
(Jun. 02, 2011  6:52 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I don't necessarily believe they are bad. They produce chaos, which is what we only perceive to be bad. If there was only peace and order, would we progress spiritually? Outside of that, demons are just without answer and reason. They exist to create a madness within others through a lack of identity.

if they're not bad, why did the spirits possess an innocent human body? I think the answer is to create havoc between human. this is maybe their really aiming for.
(Jun. 03, 2011  3:40 AM)peace Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  6:52 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I don't necessarily believe they are bad. They produce chaos, which is what we only perceive to be bad. If there was only peace and order, would we progress spiritually? Outside of that, demons are just without answer and reason. They exist to create a madness within others through a lack of identity.

if they're not bad, why did the spirits possess an innocent human body? I think the answer is to create havoc between human. this is maybe their really aiming for.
It's my own belief that it's the human who festers the chaos around them that attracts them. Havoc, yes, but havoc is not always bad.
(Jun. 03, 2011  3:45 AM)Deikailo Wrote:

It's my own belief that it's the human who festers the chaos around them that attracts them. Havoc, yes, but havoc is not always bad.

havoc is not always bad? what do you mean? the spirits of the dead suppose to gone to somewhere else. they shouldn't hang around at earth to disturb the livings.
(Jun. 03, 2011  4:12 AM)peace Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2011  3:45 AM)Deikailo Wrote:

havoc is not always bad? what do you mean? the spirits of the dead suppose to gone to somewhere else. they shouldn't hang around at earth to disturb the livings.
Like I said, if everything was peaceful and orderly, would we ever grow?

Spirits of the dead can also protect us. Because sometimes love is too strong of an emotion for them to let go of. I'm not sure whether it is selfish or selfless of them to stay around and watch over those that they love, but I do think some opt to do this...especially in times of conflict. My mother and yiayia (grandmother), for example, are watched over my papou (grandfather) or at least they swear they are.