Ghosts/Other SuperNatural Beings

Do you believe in ghosts/other super-natural things? Elaborate please. Explain why you don't believe/believe in the supernatural. SPAM is not needed here. I personally don't believe in ghosts for a religious reason.
I swear i saw a ghost. One time i was sleeping right, well i wake up in the middle of the night and find a glowing orb like right in front of my tv. and it was off. none of my lights where on too.
(Oct. 02, 2010  10:09 PM)wadle1 Wrote: I swear i saw a ghost. One time i was sleeping right, well i wake up in the middle of the night and find a glowing orb like right in front of my tv. and it was off. none of my lights where on too.

...And then what? It just disappeared?
I dont believe in anything. but I sort of believe in bit Beasts... only dranzer.
I definitely do believe in the super-natural. never had a sighting myself before but I trust mystery hunters. lol
(Oct. 02, 2010  11:19 PM)INFINITYDRANZER Wrote: I dont believe in anything. but I sort of believe in bit Beasts... only dranzer.

get out
(Oct. 03, 2010  12:48 AM)To Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2010  11:19 PM)INFINITYDRANZER Wrote: I dont believe in anything. but I sort of believe in bit Beasts... only dranzer.

get out

Quoted for agreement, haha
I believe in the supernatural. Not a conscious ghost walking around that can talk to you though Confused

Ghost-Hunters type shows seem pretty believable, especially when they use the instrument to detect sounds
Except that guost hunters are just dramatizations to entertain audiencess and themselves as I believe.
(Oct. 03, 2010  3:12 AM)Jsc Wrote: I believe in the supernatural. Not a conscious ghost walking around that can talk to you though Confused

Ghost-Hunters type shows seem pretty believable, especially when they use the instrument to detect sounds
Well, thats what they want you to think. I only belive someting is a Ghosts/Other SuperNatural Beings if i have seen it myself in person.

Well I do believe theres something out there... but Im not quite sure, I have experienced strange things in my house but it is actually almost 400 years old so I suppose theres something here. I was texting on my phone and I swear I saw a shadow or something go past my phone, and I can hear hoofs on the hard mud in my field sometimes (I had a horse and he died a couple of years ago but theres nothing in that field)
Well maybe there's somone that rides their horse on your land and maybe when you were texting u caught the reflection of an object behind you.
Ok like last summer 09, I was watching TV and ready to go to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the house went to the bathroom. And I saw a head passed right me by like woah!. And the house is 95yrs old o.o
Ok, so I was combing my hair in my bathroom. (I got messy hair), I put the comb down on the counter, and then I reach to grab it, but it's not there. I was like, "What the heck just happened?". Then, I see it 10 ft away from me on the floor. I didn't flick it, nor did I hear the sound it would make when it would drop.
wat kind of comb was it how heavy was it?
(Oct. 10, 2010  12:42 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: wat kind of comb was it how heavy was it?

Thin comb. Also, for the past summer, there have been creaks that sound like footsteps happening a lot.
well were you running water at the same time as combing your hairor walkin around alot? And are you sure the creaks arn't just people rolling in bed or u might have mice?
(Oct. 10, 2010  1:15 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: well were you running water at the same time as combing your hairor walkin around alot? And are you sure the creaks arn't just people rolling in bed or u might have mice?

oh, are you the ghost buster now? trust me, there are somethings that cannot be explained.
(Oct. 10, 2010  1:20 AM)XBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2010  1:15 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: well were you running water at the same time as combing your hairor walkin around alot? And are you sure the creaks arn't just people rolling in bed or u might have mice?

oh, are you the ghost buster now? trust me, there are somethings that cannot be explained.

care to tell. But that was clever with "ghost buster".

I was standing the whole time. I didn't take a step. At all.
The creaks/footsteps happen when I'm alone in my room. They are loud. I do not have mice because mice don't make huge booms.
(Oct. 10, 2010  2:13 AM)RayJoker Wrote:

The creaks/footsteps happen when I'm alone in my room. They are loud. I do not have mice because mice don't make huge booms.

'Jacksonian', try explaining this! Like i said before, there are somethings you can't explain
actually i'm done; threads are made boring this way when it goes on and on like this.
(Oct. 10, 2010  2:44 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: well maybe you have loud parents
parents that go ''BOOM!!!'' LOL
(Oct. 10, 2010  2:41 AM)XBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2010  2:13 AM)RayJoker Wrote:

'Jacksonian', try explaining this! Like i said before, there are somethings you can't explain

Exactly. Anyways, enough with this. Jacksonian, this thread was made to state unnexplained/supernatural things, not to try to debunk them and argue if they're real or not, which is probably why you think this is boring.