Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories!

they blocked my word lol bt u know man wh@#$%^
what are you doing on this thread then
because i wanted to tell my story bt i forgot to say that i have no true friends because they all talk about me except for my one friend thats in the 8th and there was this one time were i was teased so badly that they followed me through the hallway and made me cry bt to continue answering ur question it was because i really do get bullied its just that i know so many people it dont seem like it to others
Can we have a rule that your story has to make some legitimate sense before posting?
what part of my story didnt make sense
If you read very very carefully, he's pretty much saying that he was/is being bullied, but people didn't consider/notice it as bullying because he's a popular person in school, and he was starting to not consider it bullying because of that. I'll go over it.

SagemodeDC Wrote:i wasnt necessarily bullied bt i was called many names some like man carp because i went with 10 girls in three years of middle school only because there friends kept on begging me
People called him names because he dated 10 girls within 3 years of middle school because they're friends kept begging him to.

SagemodeDC Wrote:and i have been called a kid because in 7th grade i played pokemon and in 8th grade beyblade bt i only got irritated from ignoring them and they only kept going bt then would stop
They called him a child because when he was in 7th grade he played Pokemon and in 8th grade he played Beyblade. He did ignore them, but he started to get irritated. They would do it sometimes, stop, then start again.

SagemodeDC Wrote:i also would get criticised because some of the girls i went with had qualities they didn't like
His friends would criticize him because the girls that he dated had qualities that they didn't like.

SagemodeDC Wrote:bt as everyone called me names i didn't care because i was the second smartest boy in the class (the first didnt say much) and half of the things i say people dont understand
He didn't really care what anyone said because he was "the second smartest boy in the class", and half of the things he said didn't make sense to people (don't know how that really fits into this, but okay)

SagemodeDC Wrote:bt bottom line is that i didn't have many problems because i was quite popular lol
He doesn't feel that he had many problems because he was popular.

I hope that made sense and was accurate haha
I used to get bullied for playing beyblade, yugioh and such untill I got fed up with it and punched a kid and no one has messed with me sense
thanks War for explaining it to them u just explained my situation better than i did
The called you a watermelon?

woman?

Whopper?

You can say what you mean in *'s
He's saying that they called him a manwhoar. Hopefully you get that xD
what do you mean
theres a jerk at school that calls us beybladers and technology users F**S

i will never understand sporty kids
there just arrogant and not worth it
I'm a sporty kid... Soccer, track, judo, parkour, airsoft, muai thai...
thanks, if you wanna talk further, pm ^-^
im sure he doesn't meen all sporty kids and i dont either i remember when i was in high school when i would practice with my Tae-Kwon-Do club the wrestleing and football teams would make stupid wanna-be martial art sounds at us dispite them knowing that we could kick them up there jaws but i guess the were just jealous that another team at school were tougher than them besides that point being some peaple think what they do is above everyone else and isent right
Yea the wrestling team acts like they can beat up the boxing club.
At least we don't were leotards.
As I said before, I do judo. And one of our wrestling guys challenged me saying I couldn't beat him, so I threw him. ^-^
On the ground. Did you throw the rest of the team to?
Welcome to the real world wrestling losers
No, just him. I played the match with his rules fair and square.
(Aug. 05, 2012  11:55 PM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: Yea the wrestling team acts like they can beat up the boxing club.
At least we don't were leotards.

Well, actually, Boxing is a highly limited martial art and nine times out of ten the wrestler would win. All they have to do is close in the gap and it's game over.
He's kinda right
To clarify this, wrestling and boxing seem similar but have much different components. There's no "lucky punch" in wrestling so you have to use all your energy for those four minutes or so you're going at it. Also, there's no "sudden release of energy" in boxing so you can't say that it isn't tough because you have to be able to draw it out.

I don't do either of them, but, I'm highly interested in Krav Maga.
Who said anything about boxing not being tough? The point I was trying to make is that if you were to pit a wrestler vs a boxer, the wrestler would win because boxing is only good when used in conjunction with another martial art. Boxers don't know how to use their legs and there is no element of grappling or groundwork in the art of boxing, that's why a wrestler can easily take a boxer in a round. Wrestlers are adept at grappling and boxing has no defense against such close quarter fighting. By the way, boxing and wrestling really don't seem similar at all lol

I did Krav Maga for a short while. The reversals are decent but I'd say it's a waste of money unless you're being taught by the best in the business. Insanely expensive compared to other martial arts but for no good reason.