Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories!

those sound like terrible teachers there job is to help there students have you tried the principle and you should really tell your parents because that is outrageous
Teachers these days are horrible, or either the bullies are just terribly stupid.

Remember guys, just don't use violence. It'll make problems worse.
(Sep. 19, 2012  12:15 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I got your pm.

That is rather dangerous. What IF a car was coming, and you just did not see it? Bullying is terrible, but responding in such a way isn't the best idea. Now, if you did it as an act of self defense or retaliation, or as a sign to back off, and had no intent on hurting him, then that is fine, just make sure you are careful.

He clearly stated that he was being pushed, so naturally he reacted in self defense.

Tsuna Wrote:You didn't really have to post that...

But don't use violence to solve. I actually think that pushing him on the road, cars or no cars you still shouldn't do that. That's a stupid thing to do, the only possible thing he would do is push you back, you push him he pushes you and a fight begins. Just be patient and face the fact that you're getting bullied, tell a parent and let them deal with it.

Try to think about a bully's mindset and how he would react to a docile, passive victim. Bullies do what they do because they're power hungry, so not reacting is the worst possible thing you can do because it makes you an easy target that they don't have to fear. A bully isn't going to pick on someone who will fight back because they don't want to deal with that. The push warned the bully to back off and it's quite likely that he hasn't bothered him since. Telling someone to 'face the fact that they're getting bullied' is a pretty awful thing to say as bullying should not be tolerated and if you can stand up to it on your own then all the power to you.

Also keep in mind that he's in the 4th grade and the worst that could happen in a fight is a couple of scrapes and some hurt feelings.

me with my friends are like the anti-bully team of bully team on our school
We started like this:
One of my friends has red hair and he got bullied a lot, me and 2 others helped him so we were like an anti bully team.
The one with red hair and one of the other "helpers" do the talking
I'm tall and strong, and the other one is a chinese with ninja skills Grin
So we stop the fighting, then the other two handle the talking, and its done!
If we could duplicate us we would have peace al over the world ;D
I'm bullied alot because I always seem to like the grade A girls and all the jocks think I'm a so called nerd because I excel mentally and they always embarrass me in front of the girls i like until one girl told them to stop and we've been best friends since. I've been made fun of for having a feminine friend and not to be actually dating her because is apparently a grade A girl.
I been reading posts and let me say...WHAT IS IT WITH TEACHERS!?!?! seriously they always side with the bully, One time i brought sun glasses to school because I sit out at lunch with them, afer lunch i was holding them in my hand walking to class, nothing stupid just walking then and here is the best part. Some Moron came and snatched them away, I ran after him and rammed him into a wall, I got my glasses back but LO and behold a teacher saw me saying "hey don't push people" I wanted to say this "WOMAN this guy took my glasses what was I suppose to do?" but instead I nodded. Then another incident in the locker room. I had a car decoration spider I kept it in my locker I loved the little guy>W< called him boris. anyway some guy walks up to me and he says "Hey can I see it" and I was thinking "maybe he won't snatch it from me maybe he won't run off with it....he did...and he threw it in a urinal...I had to hand sanitize "boris" and I told one of the coaches and guess what...The guy got away SCOT free. It boils my blood what are we suppose to do? Stay low and endure it? why can't we fight? Why? Why must we be opressed by some jackwad who has problems at home? Why? why should I submit? Know what I'm glad I'm bigger now because no one messes with me and I mean no one I'm like king kong the great ape who just wanted to live in peace!
In fourth grade I had the new3 diary of a wimpy kid book I went to get something out of my cuby and when I came back it was gone!Chocked_2
that was the only time i got bullied
im i 7th grade and no one want to mess with me but my friends are bullyd every day
Please elaborate on your posts. Luckily, my school never had bully issues. Yet they preached about it all the time.
same here I moved to new school with no bullies but today we had an assembely about respect and bullying
Yah. They were so annoying because we heard the same thing time and time again and there werent any bullies to begin with. Now some of you might be expecting me to say that high school is a different story. But its really not. Seniors will mess around with us freshman and stuff but they always are just being friendly. I think some of the teachers are meaner than the students. Although im not enjoying high school i was surprised that there was no bullying.
try to be home school
Me too, especially since I'm in sixth grade and just moved here.
7th grade is hard
oh, what do you do in seventh grade?PM me your answer otherwise were spamming.
(Oct. 04, 2012  2:24 AM)Clonetos Wrote: I been reading posts and let me say...WHAT IS IT WITH TEACHERS!?!?! seriously they always side with the bully, One time i brought sun glasses to school because I sit out at lunch with them, afer lunch i was holding them in my hand walking to class, nothing stupid just walking then and here is the best part. Some Moron came and snatched them away, I ran after him and rammed him into a wall, I got my glasses back but LO and behold a teacher saw me saying "hey don't push people" I wanted to say this "WOMAN this guy took my glasses what was I suppose to do?" but instead I nodded. Then another incident in the locker room. I had a car decoration spider I kept it in my locker I loved the little guy>W< called him boris. anyway some guy walks up to me and he says "Hey can I see it" and I was thinking "maybe he won't snatch it from me maybe he won't run off with it....he did...and he threw it in a urinal...I had to hand sanitize "boris" and I told one of the coaches and guess what...The guy got away SCOT free. It boils my blood what are we suppose to do? Stay low and endure it? why can't we fight? Why? Why must we be opressed by some jackwad who has problems at home? Why? why should I submit? Know what I'm glad I'm bigger now because no one messes with me and I mean no one I'm like king kong the great ape who just wanted to live in peace!
your right
Bullying is a huge issue in my school. I'm one of those victims... To be exact, it's racial bullying. Gets on my nerves. Teachers let those bullies get away clean and free.

I just had an incident late this morning, it was recess and we were having PE as the next period. I was practicing my basketball post cause well, I suck, and then the one of my 'dumb' classmates goes around like a wild stupid monkey, and starts trying to grab the ball away from me, being excessively rough. Our PE teacher (who's Homeroom as well) told him off, and he 'apologized' to me. Seriously insincere, obviously insincere. That loaf is literally one of the LOWEST performers in the entire grade, while I'm one of the highest. Teachers still let it slip on most occasions.

Our school is like, 60% Korean, so they tend to group together, guess who's left out? Me. The girls are tight, but still in race-based groups, and the boys who don't really perform are groupies. Isolation is also a form of bullying, then well, almost everyone in my grade is then guilty of it. It doesn't help that I accelerated my studies and did grade 5 and 6 in one year, so I'm pretty much the youngest in class by at least 8 months. Teachers like me cause I'm responsible, I was even nominated for student council by the Spiritual Development Coordinator (Christian private school), which is a big compliment... Member of the school's senior choir and one of the 6th men for the basketball team. I'm seriously pissed off at pretty much all my classmates. I'd rather not stick with the girls cause well, that causes problems as well, and they don't really care about me. The boys are all too rough, bigger, stronger, faster and most are just all brawn no brain. Gosh. It's so bad I actually want to grab then all, one by one, and smash their faces till they're black and blue... But it's not like that will help at all. It gets on my nerves, every day, I'm actually half-in-tears almost everyday. Some people are fine, and we get along decently, but those troublemakers in general... The school would actually live up to the standards of 'Absolutely No Bullying Tolerance Policy.' The same guy that annoyed me this morning also insulted my Photoshopping, saying I just took images off Google and edited them. If, just if he could match the stuff I do, then I'd agree, but since he's what he is, a failure, it's all worthless words by an idiot. Heck, most of my wallpapers are made from scratch. Just 2 use renders. To hell with that idiot. He's just... Gah, a big fat idiot who's just plain. Stupid.

Bullying - the number 1 reason why I sometimes want my life to end.
Yo, everything you described is no reason to commit suicide ... Someone insults your graphics work but obviously knows nothing on that subject ? Chill.

There are certainly much worse cases of bullying in the world than what you wrote ...
Kujikato, you should do something about rather than sitting down and crying. Not saying it'll lead to depression or as some people say 'suicide', (although there's not much of a chance of these happening) in any case just deal with it before the problem gets worse. I've seen plenty of bullies in my school, negotiation works apparently. Not sure about what goes around in your school but if it gets physical, that's something serious. Don't be shy just tell your parents your problems, if they yell at you or anything just be calm and tell them that you need help.

Put aside the rest, the graphics part does not matter. As long as you know his lieng and you know you did it legit it's fine, just be patient. That's just verbal bullying, if it makes you that angry then I suggest you see someone for your temper. Because if you get too angry you might get physical and well get in a fight.

Overall, just tell a parent either way before it gets worse. Best choice to do rather than sitting down and waiting for something to happen.
(Oct. 04, 2012  1:05 PM)Kujikato Wrote:

Don't care about that kind of people, if you try to kill yourself only will make people and you suffer, you will not feel better, just worst, the agony is terrible and you will not be able to do what you love for so much time that could be strange to you...

people here is right, you should tell your parents or teachers if you can't handle it

i think, in this situations, that you have not only to tell them, you have to be stronger also, and for stronger i mean you have to be over the problem, be smart, be mature and be proud of you. Don't lose your mind, you can end up losing yourself in the process

For your need of violence, just do some sport, it helps to release the anger

[Edited because of misunderstanding of the topic]
Hah, my parents know very well what's goes on in school. I tell them pretty much everything.
I'm not sitting down and crying by the way, I've rarely done that cause of those people. They get on my nerves, yes. They break me down, no. It's just when I get overloaded, stuff gets messed up all over the place, and then the bullying just slams the fist down on my 'weak' back, and well, it snaps.

I'm honestly ignoring those people. Suicide is just for my super depressions I suppose.
And well, I do play basketball, but those problem people are part of the starting 5... Just my luck.
I'm well, it's gone somewhat physical, right now it's still exclusion, but it's becoming verbal and sometimes physical.

But seriously, sometimes is a bit too much, rarely would be better then.
Cause when I just get overloaded with work... Yeah...
(Oct. 04, 2012  5:08 PM)Kujikato Wrote:

Oh... basquetball... the good times... *lost in memories*

you can try do two sports (if you have that much energy) or an activity that make you more patient and let you clear your mind
either way, you have to keep them out of your mind, when they annoy you, just think of something else that distracts you
When you are overloaded, it might help if you talk with someone that is a confidant to you, that might make you feel discharged.
When i was having problems at my old school, i changed to another, that help too, can you do that? or your parents or you don't want to?

Sorry if I think of you wrong in any way
(Oct. 04, 2012  1:05 PM)Kujikato Wrote:
What you should do is tell your parents, and if that worked, you may still not be fine. I've been bullied thousands of times in my school. What you should also do is if the bully bullies you every day of the year then you should hit him really hard. That's what I did when I was in 5th grade. I'm in 6th now. What I did was that this kid kept triping me every day, he wasn't in my group but he was in my grade. By the end of the school year, I took out my anger that I had on him and hit him in the back of his neck, he wasn't expecting it so he was vulnerable. Just one hit, and he started to cry like a baby for 6 minutes (about that, I don't really know how much time, but he cried for a really long amount of time.) And eventually he stopped bulling me and we are friends now (not best friends, we still hate each other a bit). So if the bully hits you every day you should take out the anger you have because of him on him by hitting them really hard.
I gotta say....here in Finland bullying is A HUGE problem, i have been bullied from the start of 3th grade to all the way to the 9th grade. I was bullied because i'm smaller than others and i am shy. Also beyblade was one of the reasons, and the worst part.....teachers didn't honestly even give a sh#t.

Actually during my elementary school, my teacher yelled to me several times, i still remember them and those memories still hurt my feelings.

Now that i have finished 9th grade, i didin't go to any school, why you ask? Because the bad memories from the past are still haunting.

I hope that in your countries things will be a lot better!
kaihiwatari5673 you should been more careful, you could hitted that spot bad,and maybe you could do more damage, in a really bad way. Finally violence makes things worst for him, he said

Finland, sometimes help, for example: i am graduating from school this year and I am 22, sometimes you need time to think, to grow up and to be more mature, just don't wait to much or you will be too old