[Georgia, USA] Any Georgia Bladers Out There?

(Aug. 13, 2021  10:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  10:48 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: this might be necro-posting, but will there be any other tournaments in georgia?

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Operati...ka--100131

oh alright thanks alot BuilderROB and I'll try to join it (if my parents let me)

ooh it's in august 28, that'll give me a good amount of time to gather some TT beys (once again, if my parents will let me) and ask them if i could join. then i would wait until a spot opens, or i could just go there for free play
Dang and I thought I was the only georgia blader on the wbo
(Aug. 13, 2021  11:10 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: Dang and I thought I was the only georgia blader on the wbo

same here
i didnt see any georgia tournaments (probably because i was blind)
glad there is!
(Aug. 13, 2021  11:26 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  11:10 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: Dang and I thought I was the only georgia blader on the wbo

same here
glad there is!
There’s been two since November of 2020, including one that was hosted by me. The one I linked you to will be the third Georgia tournament since November 2020.
(Aug. 13, 2021  11:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  11:26 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: same here
glad there is!
There’s been two since November of 2020, including one that was hosted by me. The one I linked you to will be the third Georgia tournament since November 2020.

wicked!
Unfortunately my dad hates the fact that I like beyblade so unless there's a tournament somewhere by six flags Austell I won't be going to one anytime soon 😞
(Aug. 14, 2021  4:40 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: Unfortunately my dad hates the fact that I like beyblade so unless there's a tournament somewhere by six flags Austell I won't be going to one anytime soon 😞

sad Unhappy
Any tournaments by Atlanta anytime soon
I'm in Alabama but I would travel to Georgia for a tournament.
(Aug. 13, 2021  11:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  11:26 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: same here
glad there is!

Will there be any tournaments in Georgia again this year?
(Sep. 28, 2021  7:35 PM)Tmanuel92 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  11:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: There’s been two since November of 2020, including one that was hosted by me. The one I linked you to will be the third Georgia tournament since November 2020.

i hope so, my fellow georgia boi...
(Sep. 28, 2021  10:07 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2021  7:35 PM)Tmanuel92 Wrote: Will there be any tournaments in Georgia again this year?

i hope so, my fellow georgia boi...

I'm in Alabama but if the tournament happens I'm going to make the drive so that my son and I can participate in a tournament!
(Sep. 28, 2021  7:35 PM)Tmanuel92 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  11:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: There’s been two since November of 2020, including one that was hosted by me. The one I linked you to will be the third Georgia tournament since November 2020.

I can’t say, I’m no longer an organizer right now so I can’t host any events in Georgia right now.
(Sep. 29, 2021  5:32 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2021  7:35 PM)Tmanuel92 Wrote: Will there be any tournaments in Georgia again this year?
I can’t say, I’m no longer an organizer right now so I can’t host any events in Georgia right now.

Sorry if this is rude or anything, but how do you not become an organizer? Like if you are an organizer, can you stop being one? Again, sorry if I am being rude
(Sep. 29, 2021  6:10 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  5:32 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I can’t say, I’m no longer an organizer right now so I can’t host any events in Georgia right now.

Sorry if this is rude or anything, but how do you not become an organizer? Like if you are an organizer, can you stop being one? Again, sorry if I am being rude

Please don’t bring this up on a public forum. I’d rather you bring a discussion like this to PMs instead of publicly.
(Sep. 29, 2021  7:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  6:10 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Sorry if this is rude or anything, but how do you not become an organizer? Like if you are an organizer, can you stop being one? Again, sorry if I am being rude

Please don’t bring this up on a public forum. I’d rather you bring a discussion like this to PMs instead of publicly.

Sorry, I will PM you instead.
Well hello fellow Georgia bladers... ANyone else wanna make a club .-.

Any tournaments soon?
zamn i thought i was the only one
(Oct. 18, 2021  1:11 PM)StormSpider Wrote: Well hello fellow Georgia bladers... ANyone else wanna make a club .-.

Any tournaments soon?

I think a lot of people would join and there is a sub forum where you can make clubs

(Dec. 08, 2021  7:58 PM)khaiworld Wrote: zamn i thought i was the only one

Everyone says that but I went to one recently and double the participation cap showed up
Well at least I might be able to practice over winter break
Anyone else in the savanna area? I moved here last year, it would be cool to maybe group up or try to figure out an event.