Oct

Georgia Hasbro Beyblade Xperience

Robins AFB, Georgia
21 bladers registered (100 maximum) View All
TungstenRat's avatarDaniel486's avatarBuckOwens60's avatarAndréHerrera's avatarConnorKyoru's avatarzowiez's avatarCinnamonSkywing's avatarLogangreen08's avatarwarrior cast's avatarBlader D's avatar
Museum of Aviation
1942 Heritage Blvd
  Century of Flight Hangar
10:00 AM on 10/26/2024
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash
It's time to xperience Beyblade X!

Georgia has been back to the Beyblade tournament scene with the Ultimate Reboot, Revolution and Championship series, hosted in collaboration with arka.paul and morgorath. Teaming up with Hasbro and the Museum of Aviation, we are proud to bring you the Georgia Hasbro Beyblade Xperience!

Tournament Style

The tournament will follow a 1on1 format for bey usage and selection. There will be one point awarded for a spin finish, two points for an over finish or burst, and three points for an xtreme finish. We will also be using the Hasbro Beyblade X stadium.

In addition, only parts released by Hasbro officially (please visit the Beyblade Wiki) up to Wave 2 are allowed. The TT equivalent may be used.

Out-of-Bounds ruled as Over Finish
  • Any Beyblade that goes out-of-bounds in this Tournament will be considered knocked-out instead. If a Beyblade is knocked-out in this manner, it will count as an Over Finish.

*Details are subject to change

Location and Schedule

This tournament is on the 26th of October at 10 AM. Please be there before 10 AM for registration so we can start the tournament promptly.

Check In: 10:00 - 10:45 AM

Announcements: 10:45 - 11:00 AM

X Event: 11:00 AM - 3 PM

*Schedule is subject to change*

If you have any questions, please post a comment on this page or contact GuudeTG100 through the WBO messaging platform. Happy blading!

Other Information

Head Judges: GuudeTG100 and morgorath

The tournament is capped at 100 players. Sign up will also be available on site.

There will be stadiums set up at the competition area.

Prizes are will be announced and displayed at the event.

Free play is heavily encouraged between your matches so feel free to bring other beys/systems/stadiums.

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
The day in the location and schedule is wrong
(Oct. 10, 2024  6:15 PM)GalaxywingCam Wrote: So can you only use hasbro

Yeah
(Oct. 10, 2024  6:15 PM)GalaxywingCam Wrote: So can you only use hasbro

In addition, only parts released by Hasbro officially (please visit the Beyblade Wiki) up to Wave 2 are allowed. The TT equivalent may be used.

Basically, anything that Hasbro has released up through wave 2, and the Takara Tomy equivalent of those are useable. Which is still a very wide variety of parts.
Hasbro is providing a huge lot of Beyblades for us to give away at the event. Hasbro wants the blading community to know that they are committed to providing the same Beyblades as TT. They are also Making some exclusives that are only available thru Hasbro. Example Yell Kong 3-60GB. Also offering us a few new color variants as well... Example Bite Croc and Sting Unicorn Dual Pack. So since they are supporting this event GuudeTG100 and myself want to show Hasbro that this is what the players want. Authentic Beyblades from Hasbro with Hasbro variations as well. I will also be making a spread sheet for the event that will have all the parts available for use for quick reference. A copy will be give to each blader at the check in booth.

As for ban parts or point reduction Guude and I have not made a decision on that as of yet. We don't want 100 bey battles and it being nothing but "Soar Phoenix 9-60" vs "Soar Phoenix 9-60" If "Soar Phoenix 9-60B" had to give 3 points for the match I feel it would lead to a lot of Bladers using different beys and combos. I am hoping to hear from you guys here in the Forms and even others who may not be able to make it to the event post comments and help us come to a decision. But let me repeat we have not made a decision yet which is why it is not in the official page.

https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/List_of...s_(Hasbro)
(Oct. 11, 2024  2:12 AM)morgorath Wrote: Hasbro is providing a huge lot of Beyblades for us to give away at the event. Hasbro wants the blading community to know that they are committed to providing the same Beyblades as TT. They are also Making some exclusives that are only available thru Hasbro. Example Yell Kong 3-60GB.  Also offering us a few new color variants as well... Example Bite Croc and Sting Unicorn Dual Pack. So since they are supporting this event GuudeTG100 and myself want to show Hasbro that this is what the players want. Authentic Beyblades from Hasbro with Hasbro variations as well. I will also be making a spread sheet for the event that will have all the parts available for use for quick reference. A copy will be give to each blader at the check in booth.  

As for ban parts or point reduction Guude and I have not made a decision on that as of yet. We don't want 100 bey battles and it being nothing but "Soar Phoenix 9-60" vs "Soar Phoenix 9-60" If "Soar Phoenix 9-60B" had to give 3 points for the match I feel it would lead to a lot of Bladers using different beys and combos.  I am hoping to hear from you guys here in the Forms and even others who may not be able to make it to the event post comments and help us come to a decision. But let me repeat we have not made a decision yet which is why it is not in the official page.

https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/List_of...s_(Hasbro)

Plz ban phoenix
Can we use Tt such as dran buster wizard rod cause Hasbro came out with those 2 but I only have the Tt versions
I know that Hasbro has announced those two beys as upcoming October 2024 releases. They are not currently available to purchase. And as such they will not be in the tournament.
This sounds awesome! If I can't join ill definitely come watch.
(Oct. 14, 2024  9:02 AM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: This sounds awesome! If I can't join ill definitely come watch.

We will have beys also to borrow if that’s the issue. Also, it’s never gonna be single elimination and at least five rounds so no worries even if you lose, you still get plenty of battles. I highly encourage you participate!

(Oct. 10, 2024  4:40 PM)Bluestar22 Wrote: The day in the location and schedule is wrong

Fixed, thanks for letting me know
Just to make sure, up to wave 2 of releases for tt and hasbro, hasbro stadium?
(Oct. 15, 2024  2:45 AM)DogeCorp.Nolan Wrote: Just to make sure, up to wave 2 of releases for tt and hasbro, hasbro stadium?

So if you go to this link
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/List_of...s_(Hasbro)[/font]

Everything that is on that list except Dran Buster and Wizard Rod will be allowed. The only reason they are not 
in the tournament is because of the late release of the beys. Yes all the round will be in the Hasbro Stadium.
I will have 12 bucket stadiums available for free play. There will also be a Demo table and a loaner table.
Some beys that will be at the loaner table are 
Roar Tyranno 9-60GF
Sting Unicorn 5-60GP
Yell Kong 3-60GB
Bite Croc 3-60LF

Just to name a few there will also be multiples of the starting 4 beys and color variations .

(Oct. 14, 2024  9:02 AM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: This sounds awesome! If I can't join ill definitely come watch.

We will have sign up available up to that last 10 minuets of the start of the event. Hope to see you there!
A big W on those loaner options
What will the format of this tournament be?
(Oct. 20, 2024  2:49 PM)Logangreen08 Wrote: What will the format of this tournament be?

The tournament will follow a 1on1 format for bey usage and selection. There will be one point awarded for a spin finish, two points for an over finish or burst, and three points for an xtreme finish. We will also be using the Hasbro Beyblade X stadium.

So you will bring a single bey to one the stadium. That will be your bey for the entire match. After the match is over you can switch Beys for the next match.
I will have a preview sheet of what is allowed for the tournament over to Guude to review. we will post it so all the bladers can see. we will also hand out copies at the event