Genshin impact discussion

(Jun. 18, 2021  11:12 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2021  12:09 AM)eggblader Wrote: i dont really want klee, and i have enought to get a five star, so its kind of annoying. i really want to try kazuha

Neither, I'm going to try for kazuha. So far no luck getting 5 stars from any of the characters banners.

if i dont want kazuha then im going for yoimiya. i need a pyro 5 star. diluc is sorta... overated
(Jun. 18, 2021  5:30 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2021  11:12 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Neither, I'm going to try for kazuha. So far no luck getting 5 stars from any of the characters banners.

if i dont want kazuha then im going for yoimiya. i need a pyro 5 star. diluc is sorta... overated

Yeh I've been wanting a pyro 5 star as well. I haven't heard of yoimiya yet, ima go check.

I've checked and she looks cool, but I don't fight with bows. Inazuma region sounds interesting, can't wait to learn more about it.
Anyone need carrying? I have Ganyu and Diluc and am at ar 48
I really want kazuha after watching the trailer, reminds me of demon slayer. Same va as rengoku.
Can't wait to know more about the inazuma region and the vision hunters.
(Jun. 23, 2021  10:48 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I really want kazuha after watching the trailer, reminds me of demon slayer. Same va as rengoku.

Yes! I watched the trailer, and it's epic. Midsummer Island Adventure is something which I can't wait for!
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:18 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  10:48 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I really want kazuha after watching the trailer, reminds me of demon slayer. Same va as rengoku.

Yes! I watched the trailer, and it's epic. Midsummer Island Adventure is something which I can't wait for!

Yeh the quests have been fun so far, if I don't get kazuha and get something I didn't want like I have all the time. Ima give up.
(Jun. 24, 2021  11:58 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:18 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yes! I watched the trailer, and it's epic. Midsummer Island Adventure is something which I can't wait for!

Yeh the quests have been fun so far, if I don't get kazuha and get something I didn't want like I have all the time. Ima give up.

so i watched the trailer... its awesome. i cant wait for him to come out. i mean, im excited, but im not really an anemo person. so he'll have to be really good.
(Jun. 24, 2021  10:36 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  11:58 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Yeh the quests have been fun so far, if I don't get kazuha and get something I didn't want like I have all the time. Ima give up.

so i watched the trailer... its awesome. i cant wait for him to come out. i mean, im excited, but im not really an anemo person. so he'll have to be really good.

Yeh I'm not an anemo person either, I don't even use Jean. All I use mainly is Kaeya and Keqing. But he looked cool and the first inazuma region character I think, so I wouldn't mind having him.
I just started playing, and does anyone have a way to level up relatively fast. Or get the level up books?
(Jun. 24, 2021  11:50 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I just started playing, and does anyone have a way to level up relatively fast. Or get the level up books?

Playing longer is the basic technique but very effective.
(Jun. 24, 2021  11:50 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I just started playing, and does anyone have a way to level up relatively fast. Or get the level up books?

So for the books you can do the blue key line blossoms, but this does take away resin.
Okay Thanks!
Are lumine and Aether twins? Don't remember.

well... not really. just colllect chests, explore, and do quests. eventually, when you get to like ar 35 you'll start accumulating a lot of books and you wont be able to use them bc you have to grind for ascension materials.
Just used hu tao in her story quest and didn't realize characters can burn themselves.

Been reading more on Kaeyas background and kaenr'ah and can't wait to know more, it seems really interesting. I hope there's more stories for keaya and if he's linked to dainsleif. The thing about Albedo knowing something really dangerous connected to khaenri'ah's destruction is intriguing and whether he will end up making a mistake.

Also I have the same birthday as lumine/aether.
I want the new anemo user so bad, anemo is one of my favorites
My favourite of the seven visions is electro and cryo, I just love the superconduct.
(Jun. 28, 2021  9:58 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: My favourite of the seven visions is electro and cryo, I just love the superconduct.

superconduct is oddly intriguing. apparently when used it increases physical damage. (non elemental damage)
(Jun. 29, 2021  2:23 AM)eggblader Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2021  9:58 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: My favourite of the seven visions is electro and cryo, I just love the superconduct.

superconduct is oddly intriguing. apparently when used it increases physical damage. (non elemental damage)

It doesn’t increase physical dps it lowers physical res and also creates a shockwave,
Kazuha released, really want him…
I Haven't played yet, but does the inazuma region release today?
(Jun. 29, 2021  12:11 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Kazuha released, really want him…

HE DID I NEED TO PLAY TODAY

(Jun. 29, 2021  1:05 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I Haven't played yet, but does the inazuma region release today?

NO. oops caps lock. it might release at the end of july
Urghh, I didn't get kazuha I ended up getting rosaria twice and bennett. Never had luck with 5 stars.
(Jun. 29, 2021  7:04 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Urghh, I didn't get kazuha I ended up getting rosaria twice and bennett. Never had luck with 5 stars.

lol. rosaria is on the banner?
(Jun. 29, 2021  7:31 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2021  7:04 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Urghh, I didn't get kazuha I ended up getting rosaria twice and bennett. Never had luck with 5 stars.

lol. rosaria is on the banner?
 Yeh she is. I really wanted kazuha, now I need to grind more primogems. Btw do you guys use a full 10 wish or do you use them separately. What's more effective?