Genshin impact discussion

(Jun. 29, 2021  7:59 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2021  7:31 PM)eggblader Wrote: lol. rosaria is on the banner?
 Yeh she is. I really wanted kazuha, now I need to grind more primogems. Btw do you guys use a full 10 wish or do you use them separately. What's more effective?
using one at a time is better. after 75 rolls, the 5 star chance goes up. if you do one at a time, yu don't have to waste primos. but, whatever.
(Jun. 29, 2021  9:06 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2021  7:59 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:  Yeh she is. I really wanted kazuha, now I need to grind more primogems. Btw do you guys use a full 10 wish or do you use them separately. What's more effective?
using one at a time is better. after 75 rolls, the 5 star chance goes up. if you do one at a time, yu don't have to waste primos. but, whatever.

Well you don't waste primos because 1 wish is the same amount of primos evn if you use the 10 wish thing. I think. 1 wish is 160 primos right.
(Jun. 29, 2021  10:15 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2021  9:06 PM)eggblader Wrote: using one at a time is better. after 75 rolls, the 5 star chance goes up. if you do one at a time, yu don't have to waste primos. but, whatever.

Well you don't waste primos because 1 wish is the same amount of primos evn if you use the 10 wish thing. I think. 1 wish is 160 primos right.

no no. so like if you get a five star on your 82nd wish, you didnt have to waste 8 wishes
(Jun. 29, 2021  10:27 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2021  10:15 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Well you don't waste primos because 1 wish is the same amount of primos evn if you use the 10 wish thing. I think. 1 wish is 160 primos right.

no no. so like if you get a five star on your 82nd wish, you didnt have to waste 8 wishes

So do you stack up on 10 wishes and use them separately, or stack up on as many as you want?
(Jun. 29, 2021  10:39 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2021  10:27 PM)eggblader Wrote: no no. so like if you get a five star on your 82nd wish, you didnt have to waste 8 wishes

So do you stack up on 10 wishes and use them separately, or stack up on as many as you want?

i just use them whenever i want
(Jun. 29, 2021  10:58 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2021  10:39 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: So do you stack up on 10 wishes and use them separately, or stack up on as many as you want?

i just use them whenever i want

Okay, I guess its better separately. We're you able to get kazuha, played yet?
(Jun. 29, 2021  11:03 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2021  10:58 PM)eggblader Wrote: i just use them whenever i want

no. im busy.
(Jun. 29, 2021  11:03 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2021  10:58 PM)eggblader Wrote: i just use them whenever i want

O_O I WANT KAZUHA IM WISHING RN

I GOT KAZUHAAAAAAAAAA

ANND FISCHL AND ROSARIA

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
(Jul. 01, 2021  3:05 AM)eggblader Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2021  11:03 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Okay, I guess its better separately. We're you able to get kazuha, played yet?

O_O I WANT KAZUHA IM WISHING RN

I GOT KAZUHAAAAAAAAAA

ANND FISCHL AND ROSARIA

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

I won't forgive you for this. I should stop using 10 wishes at once.
(Jul. 01, 2021  10:55 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  3:05 AM)eggblader Wrote: O_O I WANT KAZUHA IM WISHING RN

I GOT KAZUHAAAAAAAAAA

ANND FISCHL AND ROSARIA

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

I won't forgive you for this. I should stop using 10 wishes at once.

hahahaha

hey Free... Hoya, you might wanna hear this. XD
(Jul. 01, 2021  5:14 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  10:55 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I won't forgive you for this. I should stop using 10 wishes at once.

hahahaha

And I didn't understand a single thing, I play genshin impact in English and not japanese if that's what is was.
(Jul. 01, 2021  7:57 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  5:14 PM)eggblader Wrote: hahahaha

And I didn't understand a single thing, I play genshin impact in English and not japanese if that's what is was.

aaaah. okay. anyways its a paimon meme. when paimon says what do you mean ehe? to venti, paimon says EHE TE NENDAYO
(Jul. 01, 2021  9:35 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  7:57 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: And I didn't understand a single thing, I play genshin impact in English and not japanese if that's what is was.

aaaah. okay. anyways its a paimon meme. when paimon says what do you mean ehe? to venti, paimon says EHE TE NENDAYO

Dont get it.
So you play it in japanese?
(Jul. 01, 2021  10:32 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  9:35 PM)eggblader Wrote: aaaah. okay. anyways its a paimon meme. when paimon says what do you mean ehe? to venti, paimon says EHE TE NENDAYO

Dont get it.

yeh. i mean its pretty great. i mean the english va is bad. but i like the japanese. occasionally ill change back to english to hear the voice. also, im gonnaxhave so much pain having to farm for kazuha's ascension mats. he sea ganoderma. YOU CANT BUY SEA GANODERMA. SO MUCH PAIN. Crying
(Jul. 01, 2021  11:08 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  10:32 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Dont get it.

yeh. i mean its pretty great. i mean the english va is bad. but i like the japanese. occasionally ill change back to english to hear the voice. also, im gonnaxhave so much pain having to farm for kazuha's ascension mats. he sea ganoderma. YOU CANT BUY SEA GANODERMA. SO MUCH PAIN. Crying

Broo how can you say that to English. Still don't get why people who speak English don't like listening to English dubs. I love keaya's the most. I did farm some of those things just in case. You can come over to my world or to anyone's to farm more. I'm tryna farm for bennett because I don't like xiangling. I'm on ar 45.
Razor Razor and no rosaria Unhappy also ar 49 here.
Can't wait for version 2.0, the trailer for inazuma and the characters looked amazing, need to grind on more primogems now.
What is your guys favorite way to get primos, I like story quest. (Just finished Jean’s quest today)
(Jul. 09, 2021  7:54 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: What is your guys favorite way to get primos, I like story quest. (Just finished Jean’s quest today)
Wish they'd give more tho for story quests. The domain you unlock in dragonspine took a lot of effort and they only gave 60 primogems.
This game has become real popular
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:42 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: This game has become real popular

Ooh rampo pfp, yeh the videos on YouTube get loads of views I understand since you get to experience a lot of things when playing the game.
hey so kazuha is really good. his ascension mats are annoying tho. i thik i might switch him with keqing, because keqing is my main dps. kazuha could be a main. i put one physical artifact on him bc he mostly does physical. his plunge attack makes me think its a copy of xiao. but xiao is health trade for dmg. kazuha skill CD is pretty short and his burst is great. it creates a field that does elemental dmg: cryo/pyro/hydro/electro every like, 1.5 seconds? the best way to farm primos, is to do abyss, comis, and event. also apparently you can make some sort of resin storing thing with crystal cores to save up resin in your inventory.
My main team is Keqing, Kaeya, xiangling and Barbara. Has been since near the first time I started playing, so not using Keqing just feels weird. I like her because she's fast and I'm too use to it I can't use others who are slow.
First 10 pull got really lucky and pulled keqing, didn’t know the value of a five star