Genshin impact discussion

(May. 17, 2021  7:45 PM)jsw71719 Wrote: After seeing this I might try it it's free plus people seem to think it's really good I'll prolly give an.update on how my experience was

it is free. at first.... nah just kidding. i spent thirty dollars and i still didnt get childe, and then his rerun came and i got lazy and didnt get him.
(May. 17, 2021  8:13 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Just say what you got.

I got sucrose, jean, Klee, Ganyu, Diona, and a bunch of other characters. Also, I got a few 5 star weapons.
(May. 17, 2021  9:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  8:13 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Just say what you got.

I got sucrose, jean, Klee, Ganyu, Diona, and a bunch of other characters. Also, I got a few 5 star weapons.

I got sucrose, Jean and diona. I don't have any 5 star weapons sadly.
(May. 17, 2021  9:16 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  9:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I got sucrose, jean, Klee, Ganyu, Diona, and a bunch of other characters. Also, I got a few 5 star weapons.

im still debating whether i should pull for a weapon banner.
(May. 17, 2021  9:16 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  9:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I got sucrose, jean, Klee, Ganyu, Diona, and a bunch of other characters. Also, I got a few 5 star weapons.

Well, if you use my strategy, maybe you could get some.
(May. 17, 2021  9:25 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  9:16 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I got sucrose, Jean and diona. I don't have any 5 star weapons sadly.

sus.. impossible. 013
(May. 17, 2021  9:25 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  9:16 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I got sucrose, Jean and diona. I don't have any 5 star weapons sadly.

Which is??
(May. 17, 2021  10:35 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  9:25 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Well, if you use my strategy, maybe you could get some.

Which is??

Patience and hard work
(May. 18, 2021  3:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  10:35 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Which is??

Patience and hard work

With you it's playing too much. I only play 1-2 hours a day.
(May. 18, 2021  3:15 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(May. 18, 2021  3:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Patience and hard work

With you it's playing too much. I only play 1-2 hours a day.

well, I paused playing genshin at all for two months.

(May. 17, 2021  9:47 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  9:25 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Well, if you use my strategy, maybe you could get some.

sus.. impossible. 013

?
Then idk how you manage to get so many primogems. Seems impossible to me.
(May. 18, 2021  3:25 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Then idk how you manage to get so many primogems. Seems impossible to me.

not if you pay.
(May. 18, 2021  4:27 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(May. 18, 2021  3:25 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Then idk how you manage to get so many primogems. Seems impossible to me.

not if you pay.

Even that would take a lot of amount, right?
(May. 18, 2021  6:51 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(May. 18, 2021  4:27 PM)eggblader Wrote: not if you pay.

Even that would take a lot of amount, right?

of course. some people do that. how do you think mihoyo made over a million in like 3 months.
Argh I ended up getting diona and beidou again. Well, I'm getting kind of bored of genshin.
BRUH. I JUST REALIZED ALBEDO'S JP VOICE. ITS ERIOL FROM CARDCAPTOR SAKURA.
And I realized that venti english va is the same as Dantes.
you know what i hate? when there's that one weapon or character that you have to grind domain for materials, and the nyou have to wait like 3 days to cycle around so you can get the materials you need. also, how is everyone liking the beach event?
Finished the summer quests, wish there was more to it. Was nice to see those characters together, but not much happened on part 4.
(Jun. 17, 2021  9:08 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Finished the summer quests, wish there was more to it. Was nice to see those characters together, but not much happened on part 4.

i cant play today so i have to wait tommorow to find out what happens. the kuu genji or whatever its called was cool though.
I just want to see more of Kaeya.
Also albedo's va is doing albedo printouts along with free de la hoya and kuroko.
i dont really want klee, and i have enought to get a five star, so its kind of annoying. i really want to try kazuha
The quests in Genshin Impact are actually fun unlike some other game quests, so one of the reasons why this game is quickly becoming so popular.
(Jun. 18, 2021  12:09 AM)eggblader Wrote: i dont really want klee, and i have enought to get a five star, so its kind of annoying. i really want to try kazuha

Neither, I'm going to try for kazuha. So far no luck getting 5 stars from any of the characters banners.