Genshin impact discussion

(Mar. 03, 2021  9:03 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  9:02 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:  Nothing wrong I would've picked the boy if I knew he was a boy, and I'm a girl so yeh.
boy mc: aether
girl mc: lumine

Ok thank you, btw I hear there's a character called albedo in the game, do we get to play as him and see his side of story or something?
he was only in the 1.2 banner and dragonspine event. if you have anything to ask, just ask. I've been on genshin impact since the venti banner. (which was at the beginning of release)
(Mar. 03, 2021  9:36 PM)eggblader Wrote: he was only in the 1.2 banner and dragonspine event. if you have anything to ask, just ask. I've been on genshin impact since the venti banner. (which was at the beginning of release)

Oh cool thanks for the help, I've seen in some menu which they update that they be events and stuff, what's that about?
(Mar. 03, 2021  9:40 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  9:36 PM)eggblader Wrote: he was only in the 1.2 banner and dragonspine event. if you have anything to ask, just ask. I've been on genshin impact since the venti banner. (which was at the beginning of release)

Oh cool thanks for the help, I've seen in some menu which they update that they be events and stuff, what's that about?

just an update log. also why is this meme so true. [Image: wTpZQNJCfbi5VtrZ9]
(Mar. 03, 2021  9:50 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  9:40 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Oh cool thanks for the help, I've seen in some menu which they update that they be events and stuff, what's that about?

just an update log. also why is this meme so true. [Image: wTpZQNJCfbi5VtrZ9]

Image doesn't show.
(Mar. 03, 2021  9:58 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  9:50 PM)eggblader Wrote: just an update log. also why is this meme so true. [Image: wTpZQNJCfbi5VtrZ9]

Image doesn't show.

hold down the button, then open in new tab.
(Mar. 03, 2021  10:03 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  9:58 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Image doesn't show.

hold down the button, then open in new tab.

Oh that's true considering the argument I just had with mine.

So does everyone start off with a team of lumine, Amber, kaeya and Lisa?
(Mar. 03, 2021  10:05 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  10:03 PM)eggblader Wrote: hold down the button, then open in new tab.

Oh that's true considering the argument I just had with mine.

So does everyone start off with a team of lumine, Amber, kaeya and Lisa?

actually. i though lisaxsucked so bad, i took her off my team in the beggining. but now i have 3 fives stars.
I been playing this game for 2 or 3 weeks these past weeks
am in adventure level 39 am almost there to adventure level 40
with level 70 party
so my main party is pretty weak because I only been playing 2 or 3 weeks of so
so its keqing -qiqi - fischl- ningguang or sometimes xiangling
keqing&fischl is my favorite when I saw them and my best is keqing with
1890 HP and 1701 attack
yah that's my build am still weak
ill hope I can catch up to people some day
Just reached Level 2
(Mar. 04, 2021  11:20 AM)Nightmare Goku Wrote: I been playing this game for 2 or 3 weeks these past weeks
with level 70 party
1890 HP and 1701 attack

oh boy. i cant do that. im only like ar 34 and i really want hu tao and ayaka. i even spent money on childe/tartaglia but then the stupid banner ended and i got zhongli.
Genshin Impact turned out to be even better than Among Us for me...I might even spend money on it

(Mar. 04, 2021  4:53 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  11:20 AM)Nightmare Goku Wrote: I been playing this game for 2 or 3 weeks these past weeks
with level 70 party
1890 HP and 1701 attack

oh boy. i cant do that. im only like ar 34 and i really want hu tao and ayaka. i even spent money on childe/tartaglia but then the stupid banner ended and i got zhongli.

I'm on Level 2
So I got two 4 star characters and one 5 star character.
(Mar. 04, 2021  4:59 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: So I got two 4 star characters and one 5 star character.

what level are u on?
(Mar. 04, 2021  5:02 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  4:59 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: So I got two 4 star characters and one 5 star character.

what level are u on?

Adventure level 15, I'm trying to get to 18. My characters have ascended.
(Mar. 04, 2021  5:03 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  5:02 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: what level are u on?

Adventure level 15, I'm trying to get to 18. My characters have ascended.

I really need to get up on my levels. I'm currently on level 2
(Mar. 04, 2021  5:06 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  5:03 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Adventure level 15, I'm trying to get to 18. My characters have ascended.

I really need to get up on my levels.  I'm currently on level 2

You get 4 characters in a party, the you level them up and stuff.
I'm Adventure Rank 30- but i would be like probably 38 if i could play on my playstation again... and i missed the Xiao banner, the Ganyu banner and the Keqing banner, but.. NO WAY IN HECK AM I GONNA MISS OUT ON TU HAO
(Mar. 04, 2021  5:18 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: I'm Adventure Rank 30- but i would be like probably 38 if i could play on my playstation again... and i missed the Xiao banner, the Ganyu banner and the Keqing banner, but.. NO WAY IN HECK AM I GONNA MISS OUT ON TU HAO

why can you not play on your playstation again?
(Mar. 04, 2021  4:59 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: So I got two 4 star characters and one 5 star character.

i have three.  about to have 4 soon once i get hu tao.
(Mar. 04, 2021  5:28 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  5:18 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: I'm Adventure Rank 30- but i would be like probably 38 if i could play on my playstation again... and i missed the Xiao banner, the Ganyu banner and the Keqing banner, but.. NO WAY IN HECK AM I GONNA MISS OUT ON TU HAO

why can you not play on your playstation again?

pro version is in the room and mine is a slim and the pro version doesnt have my account on it and i really dont feel like starting over because i have ZHONGLI on my account- ZHONGLIIIII and a C1 Bennett, and i have enough to 10 pull twice on my main account, and the slim got unplugged in my room
okay, what is this game? I feel like its a lol/overwatch rip off, but if it was an rpg with rwby graphics, and you unlock characters like transformers: earth wars. also it has the advertising of Nord vpn or raid shadow legends.
(Mar. 04, 2021  5:51 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  5:28 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: why can you not play on your playstation again?

pro version is in the room and mine is a slim and the pro version doesnt have my account on it and i really dont feel like starting over because i have ZHONGLI on my account- ZHONGLIIIII and a C1 Bennett, and i have enough to 10 pull twice on my main account, and the slim got unplugged in my room

yeah, i did the opposite. i didnt know that once you start on the playstation, you stay there. i wish i hadnt so i could play on my switch.
(Mar. 04, 2021  6:14 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  5:51 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: pro version is in the room and mine is a slim and the pro version doesnt have my account on it and i really dont feel like starting over because i have ZHONGLI on my account- ZHONGLIIIII and a C1 Bennett, and i have enough to 10 pull twice on my main account, and the slim got unplugged in my room

yeah, i did the opposite. i didnt know that once you start on the playstation, you stay there. i wish i hadnt so i could play on my switch.

Yeah... it sucks to be honest...
(Mar. 04, 2021  6:13 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: okay, what is this game? I feel like its a lol/overwatch rip off, but if it was an rpg with rwby graphics, and you unlock characters like transformers: earth wars. also it has the advertising of Nord vpn or raid shadow legends.

Not at all a rip off. Genshin Impact does take features from Breath of the Wild like climb anything and gliding, but it has it’s own unique gameplay that makes the game more interesting and distinguishes it from BOW or over watch. It makes use of elemental reactions which allow players to use strategy instead of the strategy of the wallet (I guess the wallet strategy works, but it’s not needed). Also the plot is pretty interesting and don’t get me started on the hot anime girl art (makes you wonder where the budget went to).