Genshin impact discussion

what is genshin impact?
(Feb. 26, 2021  5:06 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: what is genshin impact?

OWO
(Feb. 26, 2021  4:55 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  4:49 PM)daheavydl3 Wrote: Potato Gang! STAND UP!!!

uh?

who's saving for hu tao and ayaka

i own a Computer that can handle CSGO well but not Genshin Impact. It looks like Ex-Arm but it's 20 FPS when i play it. It hurtsmy eyes when i walk and the Screen just keeps freezing for a Nano second. Man. Wish i worked at a Fast food chain to get An Rtx or a Qualcomm Dragon or even better
HU TAO BANNER IS OOOOUUUUUTTTT!!!!
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:32 PM)eggblader Wrote: HU TAO BANNER IS OOOOUUUUUTTTT!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I NEED TO PULL HER LIKE ASAP
I NEED TO FINISH SKOOL IN LIKE, 2 MINUTES.
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:36 PM)eggblader Wrote: I NEED TO FINISH SKOOL IN LIKE, 2 MINUTES.

YES
I've started playing this game, at a part of the story where the stormterror is upset.
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:51 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I've started playing this game, at a part of the story where the stormterror is upset.
The beginning of the game?
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:51 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I've started playing this game, at a part of the story where the stormterror is upset.

oh im way past that.
genshin impact cosplay
www.walmart.com/genshin
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:53 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
The beginning of the game?

Yeh near the beginning, the bard played the song thing and stormterror appeared but was being manipluated. I need to increase my adventure rank to continue.
(Mar. 03, 2021  7:22 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:53 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: The beginning of the game?

Yeh near the beginning, the bard played the song thing and stormterror appeared but was being manipluated. I need to increase my adventure rank to continue.

I just downloaded genshin impact 2 secs ago

I think I like it, but I need to play more to decide
Who did you choose as you’re starter? I choose Lumine (the girl)
(Mar. 03, 2021  8:26 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  7:22 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Yeh near the beginning, the bard played the song thing and stormterror appeared but was being manipluated. I need to increase my adventure rank to continue.

I just downloaded genshin impact 2 secs ago

dude, you need a pc if you wanna keep playing.

(Mar. 03, 2021  8:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Who did you choose as you’re starter? I choose Lumine (the girl)

yes. WAIFU.
(Mar. 03, 2021  8:27 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  8:26 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I just downloaded genshin impact 2 secs ago

dude, you need a pc if you wanna keep playing.

(Mar. 03, 2021  8:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Who did you choose as you’re starter? I choose Lumine (the girl)

yes. WAIFU.

I do have a pc
(Mar. 03, 2021  8:30 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  8:27 PM)eggblader Wrote: dude, you need a pc if you wanna keep playing.

yes. WAIFU.

I do have a pc
use pc. whenever cutscenes happen, itll blackout and audio will be broken. if using phone or tablet or ipad.

(Mar. 03, 2021  8:33 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  8:30 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I do have a pc
use pc. whenever cutscenes happen, itll blackout and audio will be broken. if using phone or tablet or ipad.

anyways, look at this---->https://m.facebook.com/GenshinXmemes/ scroll down and youll see a video that says crazy hu tao pull.
Eggblader, tbh it just depends on the type of phone, I have an Iphone XR and none of the cutscenes blackout or break audio.
I'm using a phone and it's perfectly fine, nothing wrong with it. Also I chose the girl as a starter.
(Mar. 03, 2021  8:55 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I'm using a phone and it's perfectly fine, nothing wrong with it. Also I chose the girl as a starter.

N I C E

Guess I'm the only one that chose Aether-
(Mar. 03, 2021  8:57 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  8:55 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I'm using a phone and it's perfectly fine, nothing wrong with it. Also I chose the girl as a starter.

N I C E

I just picked randomly I thought at first they were both girls, probably would've picked the boy.
(Mar. 03, 2021  9:00 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  8:57 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: N I C E

I just picked randomly I thought at first they were both girls, probably would've picked the boy.

okay. i admit, i picked randomly and got lumine and right away my family started making fun of me.
(Mar. 03, 2021  9:01 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  9:00 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I just picked randomly I thought at first they were both girls, probably would've picked the boy.

okay. i admit, i picked randomly and got lumine and right away my family started making fun of me.
 Nothing wrong I would've picked the boy if I knew he was a boy, and I'm a girl so yeh.
(Mar. 03, 2021  9:02 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  9:01 PM)eggblader Wrote: okay. i admit, i picked randomly and got lumine and right away my family started making fun of me.
 Nothing wrong I would've picked the boy if I knew he was a boy, and I'm a girl so yeh.
boy mc: aether
girl mc: lumine
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:04 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: genshin impact cosplay
www.walmart.com/genshin

totally not a rickroll...