Generate,ultimate reboot or xtreme

I can't decide I think that ultimate reboot is good but apocalypse is not a very good shape. Then you have master diabolos and it's got two sides and it's great it can beat imperial dragon. And everyone thinks that xtreme has good KO ability.What do you think?
Generate is the way to go, but ignition’ is godly on apocalypse
Generate, ultimate reboot if you need a tight spring, I honestly don’t get what people see in extreme dash
Xtreme' is the way to go. Xtreme can have a GREAT spin pattern for KO'ing the opponent, which is especially useful against Keep' combos. Although it can be hard to control for beginners.
(Oct. 25, 2020  9:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Generate is the way to go, but ignition’ is godly on apocalypse

Also what do you think about ignition and evolution
(Oct. 25, 2020  9:34 PM)imperial reboot Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  9:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Generate is the way to go, but ignition’ is godly on apocalypse

Also what do you think about ignition and evolution

Ignition is a better fit than evolution imo.
Evolution is pretty tight on Cho-Z valkyrie
(Oct. 25, 2020  9:39 PM)imperial reboot Wrote: Evolution is pretty tight on Cho-Z valkyrie

Well yeah, not like Cho-Z Valkyrie has good teeth or anything.
(Oct. 25, 2020  9:58 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  9:39 PM)imperial reboot Wrote: Evolution is pretty tight on Cho-Z valkyrie

Well yeah, not like Cho-Z Valkyrie has good teeth or anything.

Sarcastic or no??
(Oct. 25, 2020  9:59 PM)imperial reboot Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  9:58 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Well yeah, not like Cho-Z Valkyrie has good teeth or anything.

Sarcastic or no??

Sarcasm. Purely sarcasm.
I do think Xtreme is the best driver out of those listed, but it requires a base level of skill. The other two drivers aren't bad either.
(Oct. 25, 2020  9:59 PM)imperial reboot Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  9:58 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Well yeah, not like Cho-Z Valkyrie has good teeth or anything.

Sarcastic or no??

Definitely sarcasm. Cho-Z Valkyrie has great teeth.
I also think that charge is a better alternative to destroy or xtreme.
(Oct. 25, 2020  10:08 PM)imperial reboot Wrote: I also think that charge is a better alternative to destroy or xtreme.

Pretty sure Charge is just not good, but not garbage. Definitely not an alternative for Destroy or Xtreme.
(Oct. 25, 2020  10:12 PM)imperial reboot Wrote: It has better lad than both

Definitely not Destroy, but probably Xtreme.
Never heard of Charge being that competitive even once.
when people like combos they forget about the hidden gems
(Oct. 25, 2020  10:17 PM)imperial reboot Wrote: when people like combos they forget about the hidden gems

Pretty sure it's been tested and it's been failed.
Charge is prone to scraping, it doesn't have nearly as much LAD as Destroy, and isn't as fast/doesn't have as much power behind it as Xtreme does. Charge is probably a B-C tier part; usable, but there's plenty of better alternatives.
Agreed.

Ultimate Reboot is a mid-tier part tbh. It's solid in and of itself, but its lack of consistency and early speed hurts it a ton. Decent LAD for what it is though, not that it matters. 100% better than Reboot, with better Stamina and speed. Yes, it has better Stamina. Turns out having smooth rubber is indeed more efficient than super jagged plastic.

Generate is tough to control without practice and really not meant for pure Attack combos as it can't hold a flower pattern at all. It works best as a staller or stallkiller due to its decent Stamina and high speed around the tornado ridge.

Xtreme/Xtreme' is the king of Attack, but it has a high skill cap and requires a sliding shoot to maximize power. If you want pure Burst and KO power, you use Xtreme'. Jolt' sometimes finds its place on Rage/Zwei to increase its Upper Attack potential, but I find it harder to control. Quick' is slightly slower and easier to handle. All of them are otherwise basically interchangeable, though Xtreme' still remains the de facto best in terms of raw Attack power.

And because it's been brought up, no, Charge is not great. It scrapes too much if it stalls, which it will because it can't flower pattern either. It lowers burst resistance unless it's Charge' due to sheer weight. It's too jagged to have good LAD, and suffers poorly as a result. It's pretty bad really, mediocre at best. Destroy' has better Stamina and LAD by a long shot. Would prefer Ultimate Reboot' to this on most scenarios.