General Health Thread

I'm 5'10 feet tall. Not sure how its compared to average of other countries, but here I think I'm slightly taller then average height of 16 year old boy here.

Weight. Off-topichaha. I know its kinda funny but umm.

255lbs lol. I think its mostly due to ever since I was very young (maybe 2-4 year old?) all 3 meals of day include some sort of cheese (or paneer). I'm now trying and some exercise to reduce my weight. Any tips guys?
I am no expert, but what has worked best for me, in terms of losing weight, was really to not only do cardio for over thirty minutes more than twice a week, but to also count my calories for everything I eat in a day and make sure it did not exceed my daily limit, which is 1600 (K)cal approximately. Of course you can try to simply eat less calories overall, but since I already eat only what I am hungry for, I cannot cut on that and eat less, because then I am absolutely starving. Losing calories by exercising is more ideal.

Just remember that you can have a slight cheat day once a week, but that otherwise, if you follow your daily limit of calories, then, at least in my case, it meant that I was just stagnating, it did not make me lose any weight. Doing my best to be full through foods with low calories, or doing exercises, is what helps. And also do not worry if it takes more than two weeks before you start seeing a change in your weight, usually.
(Nov. 14, 2016  1:31 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I'm 5'10 feet tall. Not sure how its compared to average of other countries, but here I think I'm slightly taller then average height of 16 year old boy here.

Weight. Off-topichaha. I know its kinda funny but umm.

255lbs lol. I think its mostly due to ever since I was very young (maybe 2-4 year old?) all 3 meals of day include some sort of cheese (or paneer). I'm now trying and some exercise to reduce my weight. Any tips guys?

Cheese isn't that bad for you, although not great it isn't extremely bad or anything. The problem is most likely how many calories you are consuming.

Here is a calculator that can help you know how much you should consume to lose weight, maintain weight or gain weight.

http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

Exercise is great for the body and everyone should do it, but in terms of losing weight it has no way near of much as an impact as does what your diet is like.

Think of your diet as what helps your weight/body fat and your exercise as what tones and builds your muscle size.

If you find it hard to stay under a certain amount of calories, try eating cleaner foods ( Vegetables, meat, fruit) without any toppings/sauce and have water as your only intake of liquid. You'll find that more processed food has more calories. You'll be able to eat more clean food and stay under your calorie limit.

Try not to get to attached/obsessed with checking calories as it can get very stressful. If you have any questions you can always PM me :).
Man, I am not very healthy at all. I don't eat very often because I rarely ever crave food. When I do eat, it is a considerable amount. The only reason I am somewhat in shape is because I run anywhere from 30-45 miles a week. I am 5'8" and weigh 120 lbs. Plus I am anemic. Most of my vitamin and blood counts are below average.

So yeah, I am a walking corpse lol.
i am actually really healthy i way 174 pounds i am 6 feet tall and i go on alot of walks yesterday on Saturday i speed walked from my house in vaughn all the way to York dale mall it was a 18 Km walk then i speed walked around the whole mall 3 times in a row so it got up to 22 Km and i burned 1012 calories in one day i am all so able to work out in the gym 3 hours each time i go on monday Tuesday Thurs and Fridays every week the animes that INspired me to keep fit are

Grappler Baki

Eye Shield 21

Bakuten shoot beyblade and all the other beyblade series cause they are all ways speed walking and running alot where ever the chracters go most of the time

one piece

naruto and naruto shippuden and alot of other animes INspired me to keep fit and stay Healthy as well
If you need put on some weight, you should still eat healthy food which is full of proteins and unsaturated fatty acid. A balanced diet is good for everyone. But it's difficult to obtain so many nutrients. Recently I'm trying to lose weight, whole grains,beans, vegetalbles, fruits, fish and nuts are what I need.
I honestly need to start eating healthier and drink A LOT less soda and energy drinks.... I almost live off em. I eat junk food through the day but only if i get hungry. I work 2 jobs and always have a soda/energy drink and some form of candy/ or another snack like beef jerky or something (depends how broke i am from buying beyblades lol) plus im always up super late. On top of all that i have some arthritus in my right shoulder, my knees and sometimes it flares up in my wrists and fingers. I know if i ate better and consumed less sugar and had a normal sleep schedule id feel a whole lot better, its just hard to break habits. Oh btw, im 24yrs old, i dont smoke or anything like that, im like 5'10" ish and weigh like 175-180ish last i checked. Im not concerned abput weight, i just wanna know if anyone has any tips to get into some good habits, like cutting down on bad drinks and junk food and getting on a normal sleep schedule haha
(May. 28, 2017  8:38 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: I honestly need to start eating healthier and drink A LOT less soda and energy drinks.... I almost live off em. I eat junk food through the day but only if i get hungry. I work 2 jobs and always have a soda/energy drink and some form of candy/ or another snack like beef jerky or something (depends how broke i am from buying beyblades lol) plus im always up super late. On top of all that i have some arthritus in my right shoulder, my knees and sometimes it flares up in my wrists and fingers. I know if i ate better and consumed less sugar and had a normal sleep schedule id feel a whole lot better, its just hard to break habits. Oh btw, im 24yrs old, i dont smoke or anything like that, im like 5'10" ish and weigh like 175-180ish last i checked. Im not concerned abput weight, i just wanna know if anyone has any tips to get into some good habits, like cutting down on bad drinks and junk food and getting on a normal sleep schedule haha

It's honestly all about will power you just have to force yourself to go to bed at a decent time eat healthy instead of junk and eventually it'll be a habit