General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Apparently Nightmare Rex is also a General Release, so Gamestop and Target will likely have both on shelves.

At least, this is what I have seen allusions to. I suppose I do not have a confirmed source, but it seems like the most likely option.
I don't think it's the most likely option given none of the retailers have shown Nightmare Rex on packaging for the generic Special Edition.

We know it'll be the bundled Bey in Europe, but that's basically it.
Hm. It is possible, then, that Nightmare Rex UW145EWD simply isn't getting a US release, unless they slated it out for another retailer... but I cannot really think of one they would do that for, unless... Wal-Mart, perhaps? It seems unlikely, but maybe?

EDIT: Nevermind, Wal-Mart is also getting Bakushin Susanow. Yeah, it looks like the US isn't getting Nightmare Rex at all, from a quick search. Oh well.
Wait, Nightmare Rex UW145EWD ? The normal release of Nightmare Rex has SW145SD.
So, just making sure: Susanow is the general release, Horuseus is the TRU release, and Destroyer is the Wal-Mart release?
Yup.I haven't seen Horuseus lying around though,but then,that gold from the MF of Destroyer is a sick as a pickling green
(Nov. 14, 2011  1:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wait, Nightmare Rex UW145EWD ? The normal release of Nightmare Rex has SW145SD.

Just a processing error on my part, I apologize. For some reason I cannot seem to remember that UW145EWD is the SBS one, despite owning it...
(Nov. 14, 2011  2:08 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: So, just making sure: Susanow is the general release, Horuseus is the TRU release, and Destroyer is the Wal-Mart release?

Gravity Destroyer is a Best Buy exclusive, but otherwise, you're correct.
Another piece of evidence that Nightmare Rex probably won't be released in america is that it is the only one that doesn't have a Metal Face.
Infinite Libra
I'm pretty sure it comes with a Metal Face, like the rest of the releases. Anythign to prove me wrong? XD I really don't 100% know tbh.

(Nov. 14, 2011  5:49 AM)To Wrote: Beyblade Metal Masters on Nintendo DS hits stores this week, and look what box art has shown up:
[IMG]

brb gonna go barf
(Nov. 15, 2011  4:43 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Infinite Libra
I'm pretty sure it comes with a Metal Face, like the rest of the releases. Anythign to prove me wrong? XD I really don't 100% know tbh.

Well all the other releases boxes have their beys with a metal face while Nightmare Rex doesn't like in this picture.
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=160182
(Nov. 14, 2011  5:49 AM)To Wrote: Beyblade Metal Masters on Nintendo DS hits stores this week, and look what box art has shown up:

[Image: Dz20P.jpg]

What is that? WHAT IS THAT I mean i dont mind gold but it looks sooo gaudy YUCK!
As I have explained before, it is just the CW and MW from the Ultimate Reshuffle Set, only with a Metal Face...
Wow, that is just.... smexy! But really? I mean they keep releasing the SAME game but different beyblades and MF. They should just sell MFs already. =_=. But that gold gravity is just pure beauty!
Jokes on them bb117 has a nightmare rex IN RED other than that sucks that it isnt getting a release in the US oh well more bakushin susanoo for us :3
(Nov. 15, 2011  2:59 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Jokes on them bb117 has a nightmare rex IN RED other than that sucks that it isnt getting a release in the US oh well more bakushin susanoo for us :3

It's not like there's no way Nightmare Rex will be released outside of a game... if anything, it not being released in the US with a game means we will likely see an external release.
(Nov. 15, 2011  5:08 PM)Hazel Wrote: It's not like there's no way Nightmare Rex will be released outside of a game... if anything, it not being released in the US with a game means we will likely see an external release.

I do not think it is likely.
It's kinda iffy both ways. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if it pops up in stores!
My theory was that Hasbro could decide to release the exclusives individually when the Fury line is nearing to the end.
I doubt it, they didn't do it with the previous line and I doubt they'll start with this line.
Here is the first unboxing of black bakushin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCHXPexXU...ture=feedf
Pimpin.
I think I can add one more thing to my Christmas wishlist, can't I?
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY19510L
New faceoff packs.
They include -
Starbooster Attack : Galaxy Pegasus vs Thunder Lacerta
Poison Virgo vs Thermal Gemios
Burn Wolf vs Counter Scorpio
Wow. Amazingly done on the Galaxy Pegasus one, very nicely done Hasbro. Thoughts on the Lacerta Hazel? XD
Poison Virgo appears to have an ED145/WD145.
Burn Wolf looks to have H145 or a SW145 (like CRU said)
That's all I can really make out for now.