General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Yeah, well, I hope I find them in Evansville, if not, I have to wait until I move to South Carolina in a week.
(Jun. 19, 2011  4:38 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Yeesh, I know. That's what I hate about the Internet. You never really know what the person meant, until they tell you.
Raigeko13 Anyway, you got the MF Customize Ver. for a buck?! Did you need Paypal?
EDIT: ilinnuc is good, the one video I hate from him is RBV7 unboxing. I think he was acting stupid when he saw TH170 and didn't know it was Beat Lynx's track. But, he's a cool guy. The mask is kind of weird though, but his mom makes him.

The guy can review pretty well and his timing is excellent, but needs new one-liners for his unboxing videos. "Oh yeah" is just stale after the first time.
Yeah... he says BAM a lot now. I need to go to Purchase Consultation... I think you guys know why Tongue_out
I was so close! XD If only I came a little earlier. (D'oh I missed) Since I saw Destroyer, I'll be on the lookout for the other beys.
iBeyblader may i ask what other metal master beys were there?
Rusty, don't you live in Australia? Shouldn't they be out where you're at since you guys got Wave 1 first.
(Jun. 19, 2011  5:07 AM)RustyXD Wrote: iBeyblader may i ask what other metal master beys were there?

Oh you know, the other usual ones. Ray Unicorno/Striker, Thermal Lacerta, Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze, Rock Aries, Thermal Pisces, Earth Virgo, Cyber Pegasus and whatever other Metal Masters beys there were.

And before anyone asks, no, they did not have Galaxy Pegasus. It's typical that it would be sold out because kids tend to favorite the main character.
So no twisted tempos or cyclone herculeo ?? I thought they were supposed to be realsed at the same time ? anyway i feel bad for you same thing happend to me with earth aquila , back in the day when it was the best bey out .

@coasters I havent been to TRU or uncle petes latley (its a store that gest MM beys before TRU) but i went to look at a shop that is pretty far behind , but it turned out they had a thunder libra Smile , but no Metal Masters Unhappy
Well, if the little kid was able to get it last, I'm sure others were around. I'm sorry but this store is Walmart or Target?
(Jun. 19, 2011  5:22 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Well, if the little kid was able to get it last, I'm sure others were around. I'm sorry but this store is Walmart or Target?

It was Walmart. The same store I got my Galaxy Pegasus and Ray Unicorno/Striker from.

Walmart never has much in stock, but it's because they have a lot of other items to tend to. Metal Masters are more likely to be seen in stores that specialize in toys. (A.K.A. ToysRUs)
You should check TRU, they usually get the toys first and keep them in a large stock.
He said he was at Walmart in his earlier post. And restating what NightWolf said, I wonder if the kid knew about the fact that it spins both ways. I don't know if this is off-topic or not, but, is the anime even airing yet? I haven't seen it.
That wasn't me, that was BBS, and no it will air sometime in July or August apparently. I really have no idea what Nelvana is up to.
I've searched on Google, and it said June 2011. I checked Cartoon Network's TV Schedule, and there is nothing on the 25th, the last Saturday of June. I think Nelvana is focusing on their other anime... cruddy little Bakugan.
Lol, Coasters I was gonna post that, I check on my DVR (YES I RECORD THEM). Yea there is nothing YET.

On Topic: No Metal Masters beys (that I know of) Here. (MN) But we have the gear. (the Angle compass thing, wind and shoot, and Rev-Up).
(Jun. 19, 2011  5:36 AM)TheShields Wrote: Lol, Coasters I was gonna post that, I check on my DVR (YES I RECORD THEM). Yea there is nothing YET.

On Topic: No Metal Masters beys (that I know of) Here. (MN) But we have the gear. (the Angle compass thing, wind and shoot, and Rev-Up).

Hah, we have all of the beys, but no gear.
Well thats just at TRU and the last time I checked was Last week or so. I still need to check Target, and Walmart.
EDIT: LOL I got the Exact Oposite of every one else.
Well, hopefully I have better luck than gear. I just I hope I can beyhunt at ALL.
i hope to find Metal Masters in Oklahoam some time once school starts ( little before) i move to middle of now where texas and have to drive an hour for nearest walmart. Sidenote: if u live in oklahoma and have found MM beys please pm me where i dont care about gear i got the rev up and launcher already please and thank you.
I'm so jealous of you Americans.

You got Metal Masters beys to your stores first, and we start voicing the new episodes, which haven't even come yet. XD
Now, what country are you from? Australia got them first, to be literal.
(Jun. 20, 2011  3:59 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Now, what country are you from? Australia got them first, to be literal.

I'm Canadian.

Nelvana is Canadian, right? So yeah. We voice the episodes for the beys which haven't even come to us yet. Tongue_out
im sad to say metal masters in in louisisana.why sad you may ask?its no new beys not even the boosters just the useles angel compas and the grip.and a rev-up launcher.
Eh, the Beyblades around here are barely considered "out". This would be the way it is because apparently, Hasbro's Customer Service lists all of the Beyblades that are currently out. I guess the Metal Masters here just "slipped" out because there is no certain release date for each, in such of Japan.
Noobs on the other Wiki think anyone with a Heat wheel Beyblade in the anime has to have an HF or F tip.