General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Jun. 19, 2011  5:25 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: He said he was at Walmart in his earlier post. And restating what NightWolf said, I wonder if the kid knew about the fact that it spins both ways. I don't know if this is off-topic or not, but, is the anime even airing yet? I haven't seen it.

Unless the kid couldn't read, he probably did. On the box, it says something like 'Spins both ways for versatility', but I guess he just cared about getting the Bey.
that belongs in random thoughts i beleive.
Well that's Wikia and Wiki for you. The thing is that there is a bunch of people who like to guess their way out there. For example, once I saw Gravity Destroyer by name being released by Takara Tomy.
(Jun. 20, 2011  4:11 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Noobs on the other Wiki think anyone with a Heat wheel Beyblade in the anime has to have an HF or F tip.

WOW. Epic fail much?

Goes to show that our Beywiki is more professional, if professional at all!
What is the other Wiki? I only pay attention to the Beywiki here.
(Jun. 20, 2011  4:54 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: What is the other Wiki? I only pay attention to the Beywiki here.

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

ANYONE can edit that at free will. And most people there either ripped off of stuff from here, or put in their own carp where their statements are usually wrong.
Beyblade Wikia, and we should really get back on topic here. What was it we were talking about, ah yes, GDestroyer's multidirection capabilities being snubbed by Hasbro's idiotic decision of releasing it with a regular right spin Light Launcher.
Yeah, I'm OK with not having the BeyLauncher LR and stuff, but I would've rather had the Light Launcher L and R in there. Eh, I guess it's okay. I'm primarily gonna use it in right spin, anyway.
(Jun. 20, 2011  5:07 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Beyblade Wikia, and we should really get back on topic here. What was it we were talking about, ah yes, GDestroyer's multidirection capabilities being snubbed by Hasbro's idiotic decision of releasing it with a regular right spin Light Launcher.

it doesnt really matter, most of us should have a left launcer, because after all, we do take this competitively, its like being a professional athlete and not having the appropriate gear... alittle digression there XD
Why are you going to primarily use it in right spin? I mean with R2F it's good and all, but still, left spin is a WAY better choice then left spin.

Also MAYBE a little off topic, but here's my vid of Galaxy Pegasus and Ray Striker.
I know that Galaxy has a new mold, th!nk pointed that out before, but I don't recall anyone saying much about Ray. Does anyone here know if it's a new mold, or one like a TT/SK?
Just went into K-Mart and saw the Metal Master booster's there!
Gonna nab some tomorow.
I haven't seen this before so I hope I don't get warned.
What? Boosters? Lol, they've been out for like a month now, rofl.
http://beybladehelp.files.wordpress.com/...=415&h=600

I think this might be the Hasbro case for BB-104 but I am having trouble finding the staircase of death on this bey. So does that mean Hasbro has released it?

I hope this isnt spam.
We've known this from page 243...

Anyways, Galaxy wouldn't be considered whole new mold, but it is different in some ways.
(Jun. 20, 2011  3:54 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Anyways, Galaxy wouldn't be considered whole new mold, but it is different in some ways.

From what people have been posting, it seems like there were major variations done to it ...
Uhh, yes, I'd definitely consider it a new mold, BBS, from images. Shame there's been no real testing (though I still expect mediocrity).
I own the thing, by the way. th!nk, I've done real testing, and it's trash. Go to the Hasbro Testing thread. Posted bunch of tests there. My friend tried it in an ATK Stadium and it wasn't that good.

Ray, on the other hand, is different, and has potential.
Then again, Ray has always had good smash attack, its just that there are better options. I'd like to see if the new Hasbro mold is any different.
Ahh, awesome, thanks very much. I don't really check the hasbro testing thread, due to the fact it's done in hasbro stadiums, but yeah, I'll take your word for it (it's simply too light to be much use).
But yeah, as I said, I thought it would be. From side by side pictures, which are pretty convincing, it looks like two molds, and the difference almost looks big enough to consider them two separate wheels, even if both suck Tongue_out

NightWolf: You're completely correct, though, I have some rather strong SonoKong Ray wheels due to the kinda shoddy moulding of it, it protrudes more.

That said, I doubt ray would be top tier (again). It's shape simply lacks power, particularly now things like beat and fang are roaming. As a hasbro-limited blader wheel, it's a decent choice, but LLD is so much better, really.
Ray had good smash ATK. But even against Earth in many videos it wasn't that good. Therefore it was placed in Tier 2 of the fan made Tier List. Ray's got recoil as well. Megablader9 did some Defense testings on it and it proved quite good. So, I'm going to take a chance at that too. Even Galaxy seems to smash so hard with that thing, can't imagine Lightning against it in a DEF Standard view.

EDIT: I'm so pumped for Gravity that I'm going to stores everyday for it. Nothing yet...

Hopefully it resembles Mold 1.
Perhaps if you used an MF-H on Galaxy it would at least be able to hold its own and provide some momentum or force, which is something it lacks at this point.
I don't see the most huge difference between the MF and MF-H; though at points it can be quite critical.

But seriously, it has terrible contact points or protrusions, and as th!nk said, terrible weight.
Sorry for being a bit off topic.
Nah, it really doesn't help. Putting an MF-H, BD145, and whatever on a Light wheel (a plastic one), it still loses to a similarly weighted bey consistently, because the distribution is so poor.

Yeah, well, from the images, Gravity isn't mold 2 from what I've seen, so it will hopefully be mold 1 or 3 ish Tongue_out

More testing on thunder in a TT attack would be nice. I posted details over in the "legend testing thread" or whatever. Seems like it could be a decently useful defence wheel for you guys.
I have access got Basalt. Don't understand the "you guys" part...

Anyways, a question for Raigeko, can you do some testings in it. As of now IIRC the weight is 32, and again IIRC that's less than Flame and Earth. Thunder is quite thin, too.
Hah, by "you guys" I mean the many people who read/chat in this thread and only have hasbro parts. At least til "TwistDerp Tempo" is released.

Earth is about 32-33 (other than Aikemi's crazy 35.7 reading), as is thunder. I'm basing it on a test already done Tongue_out
Flame is the same. (Again, other than Aikemi's off-kilter weight).