General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

This is what I think hasbro will do with GP's launcher. It is most likely they'll do something like this:
[Image: GP.jpg]
I thought that was a pair of antique or odd glasses hah. Perhaps a ladybug costume accessory ...
thats cool but i still rather bey launcher.but i agree with stratus if it came with a bey launcher there wouldnt be any left over in the hasbro ware house.
that's how MFB is in japan. the left beylauncher isn't sold separately, gotta get it with a starter box.
(Feb. 17, 2011  3:27 AM)Off The Chain Wrote: This is what I think hasbro will do with GP's launcher. It is most likely they'll do something like this:
[Image: GP.jpg]

Wait, since it's hasbro we're talking about, it would only come with one ripcord! XD
if it does come with a light launcher l/r i would just buy it off ebay. but the launcher would probably look like the beylauncher l/r except you have a ripcord with teeth on both sides.
(Feb. 17, 2011  3:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I thought that was a pair of antic or odd glasses hah. Perhaps a ladybug costume accessory ...

Welcome to my sig...

If that is what they're going to release then I can put it on my head and shout "I'M A LADYBUG!!!!"
Hasbro is probably going to release something similar to the old HMS Launchers. Except, the Winder would be inserted on the side and not the top...
Yeah, Hasbro will just reinvent the HMS Dual Launcher, where you can insert the ripcord on both sides to allow for multi-directional spin.
It still needs to have two sets of prongs though.
(Feb. 17, 2011  4:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It still needs to have two sets of prongs though.

My thought exactly.

Maybe they will make a launcher like the Beylauncher LR, but with a ripcord instead.
(Feb. 17, 2011  5:14 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2011  4:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It still needs to have two sets of prongs though.

My thought exactly.

Maybe they will make a launcher like the Beylauncher LR, but with a ripcord instead.

Flipping It Would Be a Problem For Certain People.
Once You Flip It. You Have To Pull The Ripcord With Your Left Hand. Some Can Not Do Such. I'm a Perfect Example.
(Feb. 17, 2011  4:39 PM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2011  5:14 AM)Nano Wrote:

My thought exactly.

Flipping It Would Be a Problem For Certain People.
Once You Flip It. You Have To Pull The Ripcord With Your Left Hand. Some Can Not Do Such. I'm a Perfect Example.
Nano, I kind of said that already. and @Stratus G, do you have the beylauncher LR? My idea is that the probable light launcher LR would look like the beybauncher except it has a ripcord (with teeth on both sides). Then you could just turn it upside-down and still pull the ripcord with your right hand.
galaxy and meteo!!!! ti will be a must have for me since i dont have both!
for that booster, the top had a pegasus face and the card thingy said 'tornado l-drago'
IMO, it looks like a Gold recolor of Meteo LDrago and a Red+Blue recolor of Galaxy Pegasis. Perhaps the LDrago will be called Meteo LDrago Tornado Ver. based on what jfifthb said.
I just noticed how much that stadium resembles an Attack Stadium, but with walls all over and 3 pockets for KOs, while the other three are possibly entry points for Beys. Hopefully the slope is good enough.
I was talking about the xts booster in the first picture. but maybe it will be Meteo L-Drago Tornado ver.
(Feb. 18, 2011  12:06 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: IMO, it looks like a Gold recolor of Meteo LDrago and a Red+Blue recolor of Galaxy Pegasis. Perhaps the LDrago will be called Meteo LDrago Tornado Ver. based on what jfifthb said.
I just noticed how much that stadium resembles an Attack Stadium, but with walls all over and 3 pockets for KOs, while the other three are possibly entry points for Beys. Hopefully the slope is good enough.

the middle has ridges like burning firestrike, its useless
There are interchangable centers, just FYI.
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:00 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: There are interchangable centers, just FYI.

All of them have ridges.
hopefully the center is not free-spinning
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:08 AM)Omega12 Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:00 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: There are interchangable centers, just FYI.

All of them have ridges.

They look more like bumps to me. Hopefully they'll be small enough that they are negligible.
There are definitely lines engraved in all the centres, and just the fact that the centre can be removed means that there will be a gap between it and the rest of the centre, like with the Extreme and Tornado Beystadiums, so in general it will be a bad stadium, as was to be expected from Hasbro ...