General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

So sad that they chose to do that :\ it's actually a really good looking design, as far as Hasbro goes.
Lightning Force, Bullet Blast, and even Max Stampede all look better, IMO. But still, it looks quite cool.
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:17 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Lightning Force, Bullet Blast, and even Max Stampede all look better, IMO. But still, it looks quite cool.

I didn't mean aesthetically, I meant for performance. If it was a solid, no changing center center, stadium I think it would be much better than even Max Stampede.
no i think it will be better than the Extreme and Tornado beystadiums. There is a tornado ridge right outside the center and it will be harder to get caught in the gap in between. And those centers better fit well...
True. The wall-pocket ratio seems even.
It would still have to be slightly larger.

If Hasbro had made max stampede about an inch larger it would have been near perfect.
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:20 AM)jfifthb Wrote: no i think it will be better than the Extreme and Tornado beystadiums. There is a tornado ridge right outside the center and it will be harder to get caught in the gap in between. And those centers better fit well...
Faint hopes, unfortunately.
that's too bad. I'll still get it because of the epic recolors, and that will give me another R2F.
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:23 AM)jfifthb Wrote: that's too bad. I'll still get it because of the epic recolors, and that will give me another R2F.

From the looks of it they aren't using recolors this time around. Unless the standard Galaxy Pegasis will be released without paint.
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:37 AM)Evan Wrote: From the looks of it they aren't using recolors this time around. Unless the standard Galaxy Pegasis will be released without paint.
What ? In the Triple Battle Set ? Of course those are not the real colours at all.
uh hello? the picture of that triple battle set on the last page obviously had a red Galaxy metal wheel and a white & gold l-drago clear wheel.

edit: Kai-V beat me to it
Since the colour scheme of GP is flipped, I can understand how he got confused.
yeah but there is a difference between a blue metal wheel and a red metal wheel. And the L-Drago clear wheel was white and gold.
Oh wow. I must be blind. I can faintly see it now, but Galaxy still looks blue-ish to me. Haha thanks for pointing it out everyone, I'll be sure to pick this set up....and NOT use my Galaxy this time. My DX set Galaxy looks like garbage.
The Galaxy Pegasis seems to be inverted : the majority looks red, while some of the centre is blue.
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:48 AM)Evan Wrote: I'll be sure to pick this set up....and NOT use my Galaxy this time. My DX set Galaxy looks like garbage.

The shade of red on the Metal Wheel looks so fugly though.
It's the same clear wheel though. I wonder if the Meteo wheel is the same color too...
those light launchers are epic but it would be more epic if they were beylaunchers
They give you a gold Left Light Launcher in the triple battle set. Pimpin'
I checked my local TRU today. They have the Legend series in now, and an offer: Buy a Beystadium, get two Beyblades free. £10.99 for Max Stampede, Midnight Bull and Burn Phoenix ain't bad.
ok i know this is off-topic

i found a destbilizer for burn bull90wd
storm(i know its outclassed)orso d125fs
here are my results( 70% used,mfb attack stadium,100% power for my launch and orso was launched 2nd out of 20 bvattles)

orso: 17/20

bull: 3/20

UHHHH! I SAID! THAT IKNEW! THAT THIS WAS OFF-TOPIC KIA-V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Defenetily the wrong place.
sf is better for your destabliser.
(Feb. 19, 2011  5:05 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: Defenetily the wrong place.
sf is better for your destabliser.

fs and sf are the same thing lets not talk about it anymore i was already was warned for posting that.
No, they are not. SF is a rounded flat, FS is a flat with a spike in the center.
Just post Hasbro results in the correct topic in the customizations forum.
(Feb. 17, 2011  11:51 PM)jfifthb Wrote: for that booster, the top had a pegasus face and the card thingy said 'tornado l-drago'

The Pegasus Was Just a Picture.

Other News.
My Local Target Now Has BFS-Burning Firestrike
Upon Closer Inspection..
It's Different Than The One That Was Used In The TRU Tourny I Was At.
It's Now Just a PTW,With Ridges In The Middle..
The Ridges Shoot Stamina And Defense Into The Middle Of The Stadium When They Get Caught Within It.
(Feb. 20, 2011  5:07 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2011  11:51 PM)jfifthb Wrote: for that booster, the top had a pegasus face and the card thingy said 'tornado l-drago'

The Pegasus Was Just a Picture.

Other News.
My Local Target Now Has BFS-Burning Firestrike
Upon Closer Inspection..
It's Different Than The One That Was Used In The TRU Tourny I Was At.
It's Now Just a PTW With Ridges In The Middle..
The Ridges Shoot Stamina And Defense Into The Middle When They Get Caught Within It.

what was it before? i thought the firestrike stadium was always believed to be this way.