General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

We never expected to be a PTW with ridges. He was saying that the slope is the same, which is even worse.
(Feb. 20, 2011  5:28 AM)Otsu Wrote: what was it before? i thought the firestrike stadium was always believed to be this way.

It Was Almost At Deep As Lightning Force.
With The Engravings Slightly Wide Enough To Make Stamina And Defense Titter-Totter When They Get Caught Within It.
Metal Masters, Finally a way for me to understand the Anime, Although, I am still going to call it Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion.
(Feb. 20, 2011  6:59 AM)Electric Wrote: Metal Masters, Finally a way for me to understand the Anime, Although, I am still going to call it Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion.

It's Pretty Easy To Understand Without Subtitles.
(Feb. 20, 2011  7:08 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: It's Pretty Easy To Understand Without Subtitles.

WHAT???? The japanese anime is subtitled? Where? And, I really can't understand, Not a bit.
i was looking at the galaxy pegasis which was in the triple battle set picture and it looks abit like bigbang pegy
(Feb. 20, 2011  1:03 PM)Electric Wrote: WHAT???? The japanese anime is subtitled? Where? And, I really can't understand, Not a bit.

No, that is not at all what Stratus G. meant ... Plus, seriously the anime is so exaggerated and the voice acting makes the emotions so obvious that you should really understand what is happening. This anime is for kids ...

funkyblader Wrote:i was looking at the galaxy pegasis which was in the triple battle set picture and it looks abit like bigbang pegy
Except that it is not Big Bang Pegasis at all so that was quite pointless to post ...
Upon further inspection of the Midnight Bull Booster that Otsu posted, I saw a card with a Bull design on it. I'm guessing that you're supposed to insert that into the 3-Seg Grip as a substitute for the Beypoint Card.
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:20 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: True. The wall-pocket ratio seems even.

Only Three Of The Six Are Truly Pockets.

(Feb. 20, 2011  7:16 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: I'm guessing that you're supposed to insert that into the 3-Seg Grip as a substitute for the Beypoint Card.
Of All The "New" Stuff They've Shown.
They've Yet To Say/Show Anything About That Grip.
Though There's a 60% Chance They Won't Release It.
(Feb. 21, 2011  1:58 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:20 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: True. The wall-pocket ratio seems even.

Exactly. Three are KO pockets, while the other three are walls.
That would mean that it is better for attack types than other stadiums, since there are more places that the other beyblade can be hit for a KO. (Okay, a pocket, but they are really similar)
(Feb. 21, 2011  2:03 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:

Most Likely The Other Three Will Be For Launching Purposes.
You mean like that old Japanese stadium?
(Feb. 21, 2011  2:07 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  2:03 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:

Most Likely The Other Three Will Be For Launching Purposes.

Plus, the ridges on the interchangeable centers could possibly hinder not only Attack, but Defense and Stamina as well.
THE ONE THING I WANTED AND HASBRO WRECKED IT. THE DIGATAL POWER LAUNCHER! NO BEYPOINTER! sTUPID HASBRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least I dont have to buy it off of eBay now.
... What were you expecting ... Hasbro cannot make a prize-reward system for Beypoints, unlike TAKARA-TOMY.
It would still be cool to see how many points you can get. That way you can see who's the best out of all your friends.
(Feb. 21, 2011  3:14 AM)Nano Wrote: It would still be cool to see how many points you can get. That way you can see who's the best out of all your friends.

I don't know about you, but I've got fingers, a pencil, and a paper.
That's all I need in order to figure out who is best.

And, are you really going to play with you friends much (or at all. My friends aren't really interested)? Maybe if we were 7 on the playground we would have intense battles that decide the fate of the earth.
Lol Joyful_2
(Feb. 21, 2011  3:19 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I don't know about you, but I've got fingers, a pencil, and a paper.

And, are you really going to play with you friends much (or at all. My friends aren't really interested)? Maybe if we were 7 on the playground we would have intense battles that decide the fate of the earth.
Lol Joyful_2

I play Beyblade almost every day at school and over at my friends house. Plus it's hard to figure out the amount of points you have with a piece of paper...
(Feb. 21, 2011  3:25 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  3:19 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I don't know about you, but I've got fingers, a pencil, and a paper.

Lol Joyful_2

I play Beyblade almost every day at school and over at my friends house. Plus it's hard to figure out the amount of points you have with a piece of paper...

And For The Fact I Can Erase My Current Points With The Eraser.
Then Write "Ova 9000!?"

Other News:
Finished Checking My All Of My Local Walmarts,Targets,And TRU.
And I've Notice The Same Exact Thing About All Of Them.
They're Sold Out Of Everything Beyblade Except For Stadiums,And Have Been That Way For a Few Weeks Now.
I Suppose They're Not Restocking Until The March Set Ships In?
Same with me. I have Burning Firestrike, SVS Battle set, and assembly chambers at my Target. Nothing else.
hopefully there will be many Ray unicornos so i can stock up on cs, and that stadium looks pretty cool too
That stu Carter dude has a video from the toy fair showing beyblade products that aren't beyblades...
What's with all the lights hasbro?
(Feb. 22, 2011  12:29 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: That stu Carter dude has a video from the toy fair showing beyblade products that aren't beyblades...
What's with all the lights hasbro?

I went to Toys R Us yesterday. Over half of the Beyblade shelf space was crappy Beyblade branded cameras and flash lights of varying sizes......
It seems that all stores have no stock. From what I've heard.
Mine is just clearance right now, there was one mobile stadium, and one super vortex.
It kinda gets frustrating after a while. Since I end up going to multiple stores just to get a $10 spinning top.