General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

That is true, but I'm assuming that they will since CF, E230, SP230, and GCF will serve no purpose in a standard Hasbro stadium
They may make zero g stadiums, we don't know. But whether they do or not, I still think they'll release the parts. We still don't know though.
(Jan. 04, 2013  5:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Metal Fury and Hyperblades are essentially two different things, MissKarat ... Make sure to read Raigeko13's topic about them in the Beyblade Customizations forum.

Wait what? I wasn't talking about Hyperblades.
I hope the Zero-G/Shogun Steel toyline gets a good aesthetic treatment, at least later down the road if not in the start.
(Jan. 04, 2013  11:53 PM)MissKarat Wrote: Wait what? I wasn't talking about Hyperblades.

Exactly, yet that is what the person you were replying to was asking about.
Well, I really hope that Hasbro will release the Zero-G beyblades as Shogun Steel, because I think It will be cool too if we North Americans will have a chance to buy some Zero-G beyblades Grin
(Jan. 04, 2013  10:48 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: They may make zero g stadiums, we don't know. But whether they do or not, I still think they'll release the parts. We still don't know though.

In Eastern Asia yeah, Dont know release date for U.S. we are just startimg Metal Fury episodes so it might take a while
I can totally see them releasing some form of Zero-G stadium since it is in theory much safer than the exit-riddled BB-10, maybe with pockets instead of exits since they're Hasbro.

That said, since they have shown no evidence to the contrary I can just as easily see them doing exactly the opposite too. Time will tell.
(Jan. 05, 2013  4:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2013  11:53 PM)MissKarat Wrote: Wait what? I wasn't talking about Hyperblades.

Exactly, yet that is what the person you were replying to was asking about.

Ok Ok I get the point
(Jan. 05, 2013  9:23 AM)Ingulit Wrote: I can totally see them releasing some form of Zero-G stadium since it is in theory much safer than the exit-riddled BB-10, maybe with pockets instead of exits since they're Hasbro.

That said, since they have shown no evidence to the contrary I can just as easily see them doing exactly the opposite too. Time will tell.

If they do release something like a Zero-G stadium... I can guarantee that it will be exclusive in one of those sets like the Super Vortex or Destroyer Dome. It would be hard for Hasbro to sell otherwise, especially since it's multiple parts and would be a bit expensive compared to their normal stackable and cheap stadiums. IMO, I think it's likely they'll release a form of one, especially since they took the Destroyer Dome concept from the anime.
Has anyone had the problem of Hasbro ripcords ripping? A bunch of my Hasbro ripcords are ripping apart. I have like 13 that are completely useless because the handle broke off, or it ripped in half. Is this only my problem, like the way I'm launching or something or has this happened to anyone else. Ever since my like 13th ripcord broke, I gave up and started using LL2's all the time.
A lot of mine do, is your launch power a lot? That's the main reason mine do, or if your bending it while ripping, perhaps upwards and not outwards?
Possibly, yeah my launch power is a lot, after using LL2's a lot and getting used to them, when I started using ripcord launchers again, I just couldn't launch properly if I put my finger inside the hole for the handle. Ever since then I've been launching ripcords by putting my index finger on the bottom of the handle and my thumb on top without putting the fingers through the opening. I can't really explain much more of you don't get it. For one of my ripcords, i think it got stuck so when I pulled it the handle flew off and the cord stayed inside the launcher! For another one, it just started ripping randomly and eventually fell off.
Are the destroyer dome tracks legal?
They suppose to be used only with the destroyer dome, so no.
I think hasbro should make the boxes for Shogun Steel like the TT ones, they are much cooler!
I think we will see a little bit at the toyfair of Shogun Steel, like the metal fury 2 pack from last year
(Jan. 06, 2013  3:39 PM)Sakyoo Wrote: I think hasbro should make the boxes for Shogun Steel like the TT ones, they are much cooler!
I think we will see a little bit at the toyfair of Shogun Steel, like the metal fury 2 pack from last year
When is this toyfair of Shogun Steel?

(Jan. 06, 2013  4:04 PM)GladiatorGaruda Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2013  3:39 PM)Sakyoo Wrote: I think hasbro should make the boxes for Shogun Steel like the TT ones, they are much cooler!

The Toy Fair takes place February 10-13 this year. We are not sure if Shogun Steel will be show at the fair, however. It is just speculation based off what Hasbro has done in the past.
(Jan. 06, 2013  4:52 PM)Beyatic Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2013  4:04 PM)GladiatorGaruda Wrote:

The Toy Fair takes place February 10-13 this year. We are not sure if Shogun Steel will be show at the fair, however. It is just speculation based off what Hasbro has done in the past.

I don't think there would be any Shogun Steel there unless Metal Fury was there around the same time last year. Isn't it a little early for them to be making the toys after the title was only announced mid December?
(Jan. 05, 2013  9:04 PM)GladiatorGaruda Wrote: Possibly, yeah my launch power is a lot, after using LL2's a lot and getting used to them, when I started using ripcord launchers again, I just couldn't launch properly if I put my finger inside the hole for the handle. Ever since then I've been launching ripcords by putting my index finger on the bottom of the handle and my thumb on top without putting the fingers through the opening. I can't really explain much more of you don't get it. For one of my ripcords, i think it got stuck so when I pulled it the handle flew off and the cord stayed inside the launcher! For another one, it just started ripping randomly and eventually fell off.

See what you're saying, I do the same thing with my ripcord launchers, you get more power out of it that way
It's highly likely we'll see it at the toy fair. It's what Hasbro's done since Metal Fusion was introduced.

As for if Shogun Steel will be the main attraction, is another question. (See Beywheelz.)
However, I'm sure they'll showcase it, along with a stadium or two. Pray it's an unaltered Zero-G Stadium.

Name the last time you went into a store and saw a toy (excluding the larger sets) in the boy's action figure section that wasn't in a blister-style package or box with a clear window. Hasbro is not Takara Tomy nor will they ever be them. They have specific practices for their products. They give the packaging simple designs that are mostly uniform throughout their lines. If you haven't noticed, the Avengers multipack sets are the same exact box shape as the ones for the Legendary Bladers sets. Also, like other toylines, each Metal Fusion Bey was in the same package as each other, and the same was true about Metal Masters and XTS, and now Metal Fury, [Metal Fury] SparkFX, and Hyperblades. So, what makes you think Hasbro will go out of it's way to make a package to suit each individual Beyblade that, although somewhat uniform, makes them greatly stand out from each other and compete for your attention? Besides, can you imagine if Hasbro did it for all their product lines? Also, Takara Tomy is a smaller company with less product lines that mainly operates in a single highly/extremely competitive and brutal market called Japan.

As for my opinion on Takara Tomy's packaging: they are cool, but, honestly, they're a mess and overwhelming. There's too many logos and text everywhere, but then there's photos and wide array of color and designs, making it even more messy. It works for the Japanese and other Eastern markets, but not the worldwide/US/Western market, which prefers simplicity and uniformity.

(Jan. 06, 2013  6:42 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: It's highly likely we'll see it at the toy fair. It's what Hasbro's done since Metal Fusion was introduced.

As for if Shogun Steel will be the main attraction, is another question. (See Beywheelz.)
However, I'm sure they'll showcase it, along with a stadium or two. Pray it's an unaltered Zero-G Stadium.

Unless Hasbro comes out with yet another major sub-product line for the Beyblade franchise, I highly doubt Shogun Steel will be pushed to the side for the show. Besides, last year, they did focus on the main set for Metal Fury: the very gimmicky Destroyer Dome. Hopefully, they'll do the same for whatever is their version of the Zero-G Stadium, another very gimmicky concept.
They might release the Zero-G stadium in a set similar to the Destroyer Dome, but I wonder if they will use a weird spin track or something of the sort in the set. Anyway, if a set of the Zero-G stadium is created, I can't imagine what name Hasbro would give it.
Sphere 360 -> Destroyer Dome
Zero-G -> ???????
(Someone said something like this before, I just thought I would bring it up again)
Wonder if Hasbro will release there regular launchers with the Shogun Steel beys. Hasbro launchers can't don't do very well launching synchrom combos if I recall correctly.