General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Yup, we've known that for a couple of days. At least we're getting Sophie's Cetus! Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AmPMW8h9...ture=feedu

illinuc's Vulcan Horueus DS Game Unboxing if anyone cares XP

I'll put up his Gravity Destroyer Unboxing once he has it up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&...a4VrQS9sSs Helping out iBeyblader

This one is the Ultimate Gravity Destroyer one
Do you know what would be cool? A Hasbro Attack Staduim!
But I think I know why they wont make it, If it comes with no border thing to keep the beys from coming out
and hit the person really bad or injure them Thats not very good.
Here's ilinnuc's (or lil'innuc's, rather) unboxing of the Nightmare Rex game:

So it is out in the US. Smile
Well, those are some good releases I see there...
How unfortunate. Vulcan Horuseus lost all its top tier status before it formally arrived in USA... Those MFs look fantastic, though.
That guy really loves knives, I guess... Tongue_out
Is it me or is the gold colour on the Track and Bottom on Vulcan Horuseus a lighter colour than the TT one, I don't like the way Hasbro coloured the Track and Bottom lol.
That's what I thought when I first saw it. It's not too big of a difference, though. :\
Are there any side-by-side images available? I'd be interested in seeing a comparison.
They messed with the gold? If I ever get a Vulcan Horuseus, I'll have to pay very close attention to what I'm getting then. The wrong gold would be a major disappointment for me.
Somebody could maybe ask Illinuc for images of the Track and Bottom, and then compare it to images of the TT Track and Bottom, I'll PM him now Smile

EDIT: PM'ed him for the images of the Hasbro Track and Bottom, and is it okay if I use the Beywiki images of the Track and Bottom to compare it with?
Lighting differences say the comparison will be flawed if you do.
Yeah, I know, but I just looked again with the Hasbro gold 145 compared to the TT Gold 145, there is a difference, although the lighting was a little too bright in that video the point where it showed the 145 it was decent, and I CAN see a difference, and I don't think it's a very good one lol

But I guess we will have to wait and see...
I don't get it, why is it so important that the colors are different?
It's a 145 and a D.
:V
Some people think aesthetics are important.

Hasbro often caters to that demographic.
(Nov. 21, 2011  1:11 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I don't get it, why is it so important that the colors are different?
It's a 145 and a D.
:V

especially when they are both (well, at least 145) are outclassed...

just want to point out: if you saw the 145D colour difference on video or picture, it could just the the (video)camera making it look brighter. unless you have both a hasbro and a TT one, you wont know for sure
I really think it is not worth arguing but it appears IFritDulux is right and the D and 145 are lighter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWQy-bsyTh8
L-PegasusBlader from the Beyblade Wikia notified about these new sideline toys Hasbro were going to release. At first, it looked really not legit and I definitely hoped they would be fake, but there is confirmation ...

http://promos.ytv.com/beyblade-tournament/products.aspx

The "Stealth Battlers".

Still, I suppose that if they even make the effort to release those ugly things in Spring 2012, that means that there will be Beyblades for a while still ...
Looks like these are the weird looking things Brad mentioned a while back.

Kinda neat lookin', imo - useless, but still neat!
*plays battle in head*
Stealth Basalt: Oh yeah, secret knives shoot out!
pew pew plooey pew!
VariAres: -zoom-
Basalt: WHAT THE FU-- BOOOOOM!

I mean, look at those blades! They do Carlos and Miguel from Bakuten Shoot and G-Revolution shame!
Those look sorta ugly, but if they were MFB size and actually worked well it would be kinda cool.
They look to be electronic size to me though. I guess Hasbro will fill in the remaining time when they have no real Metal Masters beys to release with some of these and other gimmick beys.
(Nov. 22, 2011  3:51 AM)Hazel Wrote: Looks like these are the weird looking things Brad mentioned a while back.

No, we spoke about that this weekend and it really was most likely the Tornado Battlers, which he was not familiar with. So now you know his opinion about those, hah.

Also, it is cool how they write : "Over 20 Bladers from countries worldwide will be in Toronto to battle it out for the crown!" As if over twenty was really a feat ...
http://promos.ytv.com/beyblade-tournament/prizes.aspx

By the way, do I really need to mention that those new "Stealth Battlers" will be illegal in all Organized Play, even under Hasbro rules, just like the Tornado Battlers ?
It's probably a shot at Toronto, as no 20 people would ever want to be there at the same time.

Iceburn

But really, the tornado battlers were silly - I like these things, in theory. I mean like I said, useless, but they could be fun to play with still. Honestly I wish they'd make more miniature keychain MFB beyblades, because those are just wonderful, to me.
Oh. My. God. Those stealth battlers are....disgusting. I am wondering whether other kids will actually use them in tournaments in the US. If so, I wonder how they perform against real MFBs.

Like what Hazel said, they may be useless, but they are fun to play with.

I love those MFB keychains. I would love a VariAres one soon.
I was waiting for those two to be more confirmed as well, but I suppose that it is not even out of the question after those Stealth Battlers got confirmed ...