General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Aug. 18, 2011  11:19 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: We've already said that is someone has it within the show. You can be sure it'll be released separately at a certain point.

Cyber Pegasis was released separately only because it is the Hybrid Wheel version of Pegasis, and even then it has another colour and different parts. You cannot be sure, that is wrong.
Yep, I cannot wait to see what Hasbro does with Burn Wolf and Poison virgo. Speechless
(Aug. 19, 2011  3:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Cyber Pegasis was released separately only because it is the Hybrid Wheel version of Pegasis, and even then it has another colour and different parts. You cannot be sure, that is wrong.

Hasbro Business-wise
You wouldn't release Storm Pegasus 100RF,
Then have Storm Pegasus 145F(Pure example) on the same shelf-line and call it "Legend" or "Fantastic". It'd be pure stupidity.

If there weren't a Legend version of Cyber, and Sora actually had a role within the show to make money off of.
You'd see more of his version.

While the owner of Vulcan actually does have a role to release single version.(And doesn't have some special Legend version upon shelves) It would be released after the video game has been out for awhile.
In-case it doesn't see a release with the game, It WILL be sold as a single, I can assure you of that.
Sora Akatsuki is in the anime and he has been in the manga for several chapters and even 'seasons' there.

Quote:Hasbro Business-wise
You wouldn't release Storm Pegasus 100RF,
Then have Storm Pegasus 145F(Pure example) on the same shelf-line and call it "Legend" or "Fantastic". It'd be pure stupidity.

That has nothing to do with the situation of Cyber Pegasis and Vulcan Horuseus.

Why would that be a poor decision ? Are you referring to the fact that both Storm "Pegasus" would have the same colours ?

The original Cyber Pegasis has never been on the shelves in the toy section, so why did Hasbro not simply do what you think they will do with Vulcan Horuseus ? Plus, none of the kids really knew about TAKARA-TOMY's original Metal System Beyblades, so they could have really afforded to make the parts 100HF instead of 105F and change the colours slightly so it resembles Cyber Pegasis and not Pegasis. Kids would not have seen anything wrong.

Stratus G. Wrote:It WILL be sold as a single, I can assure you of that.

You cannot assure us of anything ... You do not work in Hasbro, nor in whatever company picked up the Beyblade Metal Fusion games, nor in TAKARA-TOMY or Hudson.
Last time I checked. There aren't any Beyblade mangas(English released) within america to consider mentioning he has a role within them.
Sora saw very little screen time to even say he has a "Important" role within the series.(Show)

It would be a poor decision because one would be bought more than the other since it's "Legend" label it has. Even if the other was an original, it would make the original a dumb idea to release. (Would also be seen as a "better" version of Sora's due to "legend". So there would be no point in buying the original)

Same MW and CW but different track(s) and Tip. The non-legend would take up needed shelf-space.

(Aug. 19, 2011  6:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
Stratus G. Wrote:It WILL be sold as a single, I can assure you of that.

You cannot assure us of anything ... You do not work in Hasbro, nor in whatever company picked up the Beyblade Metal Fusion games, nor in TAKARA-TOMY or Hudson.
You clearly missed "In-case it doesn't see a release with the game." which was before that.
(Aug. 19, 2011  6:38 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Last time I checked. There aren't any Beyblade mangas(English released) within america to consider mentioning he has a role within them.
Sora saw very little screen time to even say he has a "Important" role within the series.(Show)

You had written "had a role", not an "important role".

By the way, there is not just America in the world of Beyblade ... The manga has been translated and released in a few countries already, notably in Europe.

Stratus G. Wrote:It would be a poor decision because one would be bought more than the other since it's "Legend" label it has. Even if the other was an original, it would make the original a dumb idea to release. (Would also be seen as a "better" version of Sora's due to "legend". So there would be no point in buying the original)

Same MW and CW but different track(s) and Tip. The non-legend would take up needed shelf-space.

One would be red and its Metal Wheel would be painted. Some kids are blind and do not even see obvious things on this forum, so if they have to choose between a normal, metallic and blue Pegasis or one they have already seen, which is in a cool red colour, how could you even be so sure that they would necessarily take the Legend one more ? The painted Metal Wheel should definitely make up for the lack of "Legend" on the box.

Stratus G. Wrote:You clearly missed "In-case it doesn't see a release with the game." which was before that.

I did not miss it, but you put a period after that. You made it into two different sentences, so I can definitely take one apart from the other. If you had wanted to make a real sentence, you should have put a comma there instead of the full-stop.
I don't think these pics have been posted yet
Here is Tornado Leone and Pegasus
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...=HY31672B1
(Aug. 19, 2011  9:32 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: I don't think these pics have been posted yet
Here is Tornado Leone and Pegasus
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...=HY31672B1

Yes, thay have been, but much smaller. Good find anyway.
I found at least 40+ of those yesterday, but the store gotten series 1 way above the Masters lineup for some reason.
Wanted to say that too, and the IR stuff. That's all out.

I still wished Hasbro released boosters with current Beyblades, it'd be quite nice.
(Aug. 20, 2011  3:11 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I still wished Hasbro released boosters with current Beyblades, it'd be quite nice.

They might later when everyone has already bought the regular packs then they buy the booster as well. For example in the legend series.
They'd likely do the same thing they did back in the original series where they'd make a new package for a random assortment of Beyblades from all seasons at the end of G-Revolution.

Speaking of new package, since Hasbro did an obvious leak of two "Attack and Defense" set Beyblades along with Poison Virgo and Burn Wolf- they might as well make it "Legend Series Part 2" Of course this doesn't exclude a Shadow Wolf D125B and who was the owner of Cyber Aquario?
(Aug. 20, 2011  3:15 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: They'd likely do the same thing they did back in the original series where they'd make a new package for a random assortment of Beyblades from all seasons at the end of G-Revolution.

Speaking of new package, since Hasbro did an obvious leak of two "Attack and Defense" set Beyblades along with Poison Virgo and Burn Wolf- they might as well make it "Legend Series Part 2" Of course this doesn't exclude a Shadow Wolf D125B and who was the owner of Cyber Aquario?

No one owns Cyber Aquario in the anime I am quite sure.
(Aug. 20, 2011  3:15 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Speaking of new package, since Hasbro did an obvious leak of two "Attack and Defense" set Beyblades along with Poison Virgo and Burn Wolf- they might as well make it "Legend Series Part 2" Of course this doesn't exclude a Shadow Wolf D125B and who was the owner of Cyber Aquario?

The Legend series referred solely to the Original Non-Hybrid wheel system.
Hence, "Legend"
If they made a "part 2", there would have to be another set of Pre-HWS to come out.

The tiny packaging they released was meant for Legend beys only.
To make them feel "Original" (Single Bey and Tool-only packaging TT did)

I am not saying they won't do it again. But if they did, you can be sure it'll be a whole different design.
(Aug. 20, 2011  3:41 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: The tiny packaging they released was meant for Legend beys only.

Not true. Members here have already seen Earth Eagle in booster pack packaging
(Aug. 20, 2011  3:38 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: No one owns Cyber Aquario in the anime I am quite sure.

Nobody important, but I am quite sure it appeared in the anime. For some reason, Poison Giraffe is the only one of the set which never appeared.
(Aug. 20, 2011  3:43 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2011  3:41 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: The tiny packaging they released was meant for Legend beys only.

Picture proof?
Cause I've seen/researched otherwise.
Do not get the feeling that I'm saying your wrong. I'm merely saying I'd like to see proof of such before I say otherwise.
um i was wondering what are they gonna do with gravity perseus and the whole lr beylauncher
...It's been posted numerous times. It comes with a plain Light Launcher. Hasbro may release Beylauncher L/R separately.
(Aug. 20, 2011  4:27 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:

Picture proof?
Do not get the feeling that I'm saying your wrong. I'm merely saying I'd like to see proof of such before I say otherwise.

No one has taken pictures yet but Amit93 and BBS have seen them.
Sorry if this is not proof enough.

Now I am remember Marcus was the one who tried to get into Team Wild Fang and tried to take away Kyoya and Nile's spot
(Aug. 20, 2011  4:27 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:

Picture proof?
If I recall right, an Australian Member here saw it, but had no time at all.

InfiniteLibra, I am not so sure anymore.

Yes, it was amit93. PLUS there are pictures of it ALL OVER Beybladebattles.com.
You mean you didn't see it? Pictures of the booster pack is on BeybladeBattles.com?
Sorry for the double post
Here is Tornado Lacerta at the top of the page (Wait for the page to stop changing)
http://www.beybladebattles.com/home.php
(Aug. 20, 2011  6:46 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: That thing looks impossibly hideous.

Really, I thought it looked fine pretty good even.