General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Couldn't Hasbro just be making the rest of the Metal Fury Hyperblades? It would make sense because during that season they were called the Legendary Bladers
For some reason, I keep thinking that they'll release the rest of the Hyperblades they didn't originally and create Hyperblades/4D beys based on beys that didn't originally have a 4D counterpart. I always thought a bull 4D bey would be cool, haha.

Thanks for that info Naijalak! Hopefully you can get pictures.
But that would only be about 5 releases.
It would be cool if they made new 4D beys though
Yes! They're re-releasing hyperblades! Maybe they'll release the others! Or they just might be hyperblade adaptations to the original series beys, which wouldn't be half bad.
The Super Vortex Beystadium kind of worries me, as if they would just re-release the original MFB series(I. e. Rock Leone, Storm Pegasus, Dark Bull, etc.) after hearing word of Limited Format, but it depends on how long they've had this idea.
(Feb. 25, 2014  2:44 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: The Super Vortex Beystadium kind of worries me, as if they would just re-release the original MFB series(I. e. Rock Leone, Storm Pegasus, Dark Bull, etc.) after hearing word of Limited Format, but it depends on how long they've had this idea.
I honestly doubt that they'd release something that was previously launched, but anything is possible. I also do think Takara Tomy would need to be asscociated with it as well. But then again, they could still have Beyblade Metal Fusion releases. I hope this isn't like another Hasbro release like Beywheelz, or Tornado Battlers, etc. But knowing that it's a five piece top keeps my hopes up. But like TLK stated, knowing that there's a tool eliminates it being Plastics.

Thanks for the information, Naijalak! Smile
I expect we'll be seeing MFB remakes of Plastics/HMS, and possibly re-released early MFB. Hasbro may be going for a tack similar to Lego's "Bionicle All-Stars" releases where they re-made older sets using new pieces in the new theme.

EDIT: And thumbs up to the four or so people who know what I'm talking about.
It would be very weird for them to say : "all the characters throughout the brand's history" and not include plastic and HMS when the brand clearly existed before 2010 ... As people mentioned though, each of those products has an 'assembly tool'.

Thank you for the information, Naijalak.
So basically MFB rereleases. I'm okay with that, I guess. Thanks Naijalak!
Kai-V: Counterpoint - this is Hasbro we're talking about here.

Cake: Pretty sure there are more than four of us here.

Well, that's kinda cool.

A huge advantage in this case, will be that LTD parts will likely be readily available to most players.

I was still hoping for some crazy HMS/Plastics-to-MFB conversion though, haha.
As Tri stated above it would be cool to release some of the in released Hyperblades, I would love to see Death Quetzalcoatl in stores so I could get RDF's easy. Although if they did release some of the older Metal Fusion/Metal masters tops for limited. Thanks for the info Naijalak!
On the subject of availability, MD has not yet received wave 3. Checked 2 targets which are basically the only place we have left since our local toyrsus hit the hay.
That's pretty awesome, anyways. Was hoping for Plastics/HMS, but can't complain, at all.

I really hope this means we see Hyperblade releases of things like Beat Lynx, Duo Ice-Titan, Death, and some others that weren't released.
Overall, new releases in the main Beyblade line are an exciting thing! I can't wait to see what's going to be coming out. I'm anxiously awaiting the PR pics!
I'd love to get my hands on a Big Bang/Cosmic Pegasus because they had been unacceptably rare over here....
Beyblade Legends sounds just like the BBA championship line that Hasbro did at the end of plastics/HMS that was just a bunch or re-releases.
It's definitely good that Hasbro is bringing back Hyperblades, maybe they can release the other 4D beyblades (Beat Lynx, Death Quetz)?
I havent gotten any new Beys in any stores I go to for months now. Just Beyraiderz, which I'm not all that interested in. I'm hoping we get some Bandid Genbulls and such soon....
Our local Walmart is STOCKED full of Beys right now, including a bunch of the new 3 Shogun Steel Beys. Not a good time for my wife to be out on Maternity. I'm on Bey purchasing lock down.
I'd like all the legend series Beys with even cooler colors and the excellent material quality improvements Hasbro used around Metal Fury era.
Just found this on the beyblade wiki
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog...um_Details
I'm pretty surprised that Hasbro isn't basing the beyraiderz on shogun steel characters, but it would be interesting to see what they come up with. I'm also pretty bummed that there was nothing more important for the beyblade legends update, but this kind of confirms that the characters will be based off of the originals.
(Mar. 02, 2014  10:27 PM)Revel Wrote: Just found this on the beyblade wiki
I'm pretty surprised that Hasbro isn't basing the beyraiderz on shogun steel characters, but it would be interesting to see what they come up with. I'm also pretty bummed that there was nothing more important for the beyblade legends update, but this kind of confirms that the characters will be based off of the originals.

I don't know, the 3-pocket beystadium is pretty interesting to me. We haven't seen those since Bakuten Shoot.
is the hasbro shogun steel beys better made? I would like to know since my first one was Galaxy Pegasus and well. enough said.
Enough isn't really said, but yah, the materials are good.
the spin track wasn't molded properly. so in the battle with my gravity destroyer. it crumbled
(Mar. 02, 2014  10:27 PM)Revel Wrote: Just found this on the beyblade wiki

Surprised by the original Hasbro Raiderz... Something to loom forward to.

I hope the Stadium description doesn't mean all tops will be Spark FX'ed.