General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

The Supreme One, you must have completely missed several pages of this topic. Kei's post really shows the most important information about Hasbro's Zero-G stadiums :

(Feb. 12, 2013  7:13 AM)Kei Wrote: Guys, the Hasbro Shogun Steel stadium is not the same as the ZERO-G Balance Stadium. There are numerous differences:

- Pockets rather than exits
- Wider/flatter
- Four stadium clips rather than three

Here's some comparison pictures:

[Image: zerogbalancestadium.jpg]

[Image: screenshot20130212at106.png]

You can't see all of the differences well, but if you watch one of the videos that is out there, you'll be able to see what I mean.
The Supreme One, Hasbro's Shogun Steel stadium is much different from the TT Zero G stadium. First off, Hasbro painted/tattooed something right into the middle of the stadium, and second there are no pockets for the Hasbro one. That's what most people are complaining about. (Including Me).

EDIT: Oops, I meant exits instead of pockets. And most of the things mentioned in the quote, is what's different from them both.
I don't think he is fully wrong.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...YZiyrVQGSo

Apparently a new Shogun Steel Stadium that looks exactly like the Metal Fury ones. I really hope the Zero-G Stadiums are not set exclusive.
I think those are mostly going to be used for the Beywarriors, if not then it would be a substitute for the Shogun Steel stadiums. Also, I'm guessing those will be released before the actual Shogun Steel Beys, so that people will use there Metal Fury Beys, and it will excite/get them ready for the Shogun Steel Beys.
Meow!, we already discussed that stadium. It will be mostly for XTS products, basically.
Ah, I see. Completely missed those posts earlier Pinching_eyes_2
I just saw that @BeybladeWiki had tweeted a picture of the Blazing Dojo stadium, & assumed that was the only stadium Hasbro was going to release. I should probably follow this thread more thoroughly.
(May. 05, 2013  5:14 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Ah, I see. Completely missed those posts earlier >.<
I just saw that @BeybladeWiki had tweeted a picture of the Blazing Dojo stadium, & assumed that was the only stadium Hasbro was going to release. I should probably follow this thread more thoroughly.

Yet, the tweet didn't say, nor imply, that the Blazing Dojo Stadium would be the only stadium released by Hasbro? Yes, while this thread may have the majority of information, you cannot discard Beyblade Wiki and our Twitter over an assumption that was your fault? Confused
(May. 05, 2013  9:12 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Yet, the tweet didn't say, nor imply, that the Blazing Dojo Stadium would be the only stadium released by Hasbro? Yes, while this thread may have the majority of information, you cannot discard Beyblade Wiki and our Twitter over an assumption that was your fault? Confused
As I said, I simply assumed. I wasn't trying to discredit Beyblade Wiki in any sense. I just noted that the Blazing Dojo stadium was the only stadium that had been tweeted, with no information on which type of Beyblade it was meant to function in.
Ah, sorry. That's our fault then; a fellow admin thought you were implying that we weren't to be trusted. I did think that the stadium thing was common knowledge nowadays though; the Samurai Cyclone Stadium was revealed before the Blazing Dojo Stadium, and another stadium for BeyWarriors was revealed at the same time. This is going back to...beginning of February, if I remember correctly. Hasbro's Beyblade booth at the Toy Fair? Meh, not important.
So do you think the Shogun Steel zero g stadium will be official for the zero g format? Sorry if this question was already answered.
Due to the lack of exits and the decal bottom, I would say no? Why would you want to use it anyway? It's just a horrible mash-up of the pre-existing stadiums.

You'd have to ask a member of staff for an official response though.
(May. 06, 2013  11:14 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Ah, sorry. That's our fault then; a fellow admin thought you were implying that we weren't to be trusted. I did think that the stadium thing was common knowledge nowadays though; the Samurai Cyclone Stadium was revealed before the Blazing Dojo Stadium, and another stadium for BeyWarriors was revealed at the same time. This is going back to...beginning of February, if I remember correctly. Hasbro's Beyblade booth at the Toy Fair? Meh, not important.
Definitely wasn't trying to imply that. Twitter is my main site, so I rely on you guys for news sometimes, when I'm too busy to keep up with what's happening in the WBO. Keep up the good work!
(May. 06, 2013  11:23 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: So do you think the Shogun Steel zero g stadium will be official for the zero g format? Sorry if this question was already answered.

Most likely not, I think everyone will stick to TAKARA-TOMY's Zero G Stadium. We'll have to see one it comes out, but like ~Mana~ said, we're probably not.
(May. 07, 2013  12:10 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Due to the lack of exits and the decal bottom, I would say no? Why would you want to use it anyway? It's just a horrible mash-up of the pre-existing stadiums.

I was not really thinking that primarily : the main reason would be the apparent interruption in movement that the flatter stadium and the pockets cause. Since the pockets are so low, that should not be happening.

Still, we will test it of coures, because it is still not just another Pegasus Thunder Whip BeyStadium, but the simple demonstration at the New York Toy Fair was slightly disappointing.
(May. 07, 2013  12:10 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Due to the lack of exits and the decal bottom, I would say no? Why would you want to use it anyway? It's just a horrible mash-up of the pre-existing stadiums.

Think about it, though. Some people aren't able to get the Takara stadium, and I wouldn't judge a book by it's cover either. Also, usually more adults make beyblades spin weaker, especially when the launcher is smaller. And if I recall, the zero g light launcher is extremely small for the Hasbro representative's fingers at the toy fair.
(May. 08, 2013  12:38 AM)Range Wrote: Think about it, though. Some people aren't able to get the Takara stadium, and I wouldn't judge a book by it's cover either. Also, usually more adults make beyblades spin weaker, especially when the launcher is smaller. And if I recall, the zero g light launcher is extremely small for the Hasbro representative's fingers at the toy fair.

Wait, what ? I have no idea what that theory of adults making Beyblades spin weaker and what small launchers have to do with anything ~Mana~ posted, but as for the actual subject, the stadiums, availability has never been quite considered when it comes to legality, because sometimes Hasbro's stadiums are just not fair.
Just a heads-up; the French dub of Shogun Steel has mentioned a few more localisations in the form of Archer Griffin, Archer Gargoyle and Bandit Golem.
New Shogun Steel Team Packs:
  • Bey Fire Team
  • Bey Water Team
They're probably just like the Team Packs from Metal Masters and the Legendary Blader sets from Metal Fury. Maybe, we'll see non-painted Orochi and Phoenix in these packs.
(May. 09, 2013  6:33 AM)phantomcellistf Wrote: New Shogun Steel Team Packs:
  • Bey Fire Team
  • Bey Water Team
They're probably just like the Team Packs from Metal Masters and the Legendary Blader sets from Metal Fury. Maybe, we'll see non-painted Orochi and Phoenix in these packs.

I think the fire pack will be:

Samuri Ifrit
Theif Phoenix
Maybe Ninja Salamander?

The water pack:
Guardian Leviathen
Pirate Orochi
Pirate Kraken?

Just my thoughts.
Whoah, if that's what it's going to have, that would be amazing! Thanks phantomcellistf, I actually went on Entertainment Earth recently, and I couldn't find anything new. When was that page made?
(May. 09, 2013  7:42 PM)LMAO Wrote: Whoah, if that's what it's going to have, that would be amazing! Thanks phantomcellistf, I actually went on Entertainment Earth recently, and I couldn't find anything new. When was that page made?

I don't know, but probably sometime late last night. I happened to check and immediately posted it.
Edit: Toywiz also posted listings for the sets too. Nothing in the description though...
It is pretty smart of them to make these packs in general, but Hasbro has been pretty wise about Shogun Steel so far...
The description says Metal Masters, haha. Spunds like an interesting thing, thoug.
i hope hasbro dosesnt make the chrome wheels lighter or different like there first retarded metal fury beys
(May. 10, 2013  4:29 PM)masamune1257 Wrote: i hope hasbro dosesnt make the chrome wheels lighter or different like there first retarded metal fury beys

It has already been established that they will weigh approximately the same as TAKARA-TOMY's Zero-G parts ... If you watched the videos, the Hasbro representative clearly says that, in Synchrom, the new Beyblades make up the heaviest tops ever in the Beyblade series, which is true for Synchrom.