General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

It's on Hasbro's website.
I doubt they said "call the guys that made that carp phone game to type a sentence, Bobby"
-actual Hasbro boss talking to Bobby the employee.
Neo That was awkward for me, you said my real name, and I'm not proud of that name...
(Aug. 30, 2014  5:50 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Neo That was awkward for me, you said my real name, and I'm not proud of that name...

A spy from hasbro!! JK

Even though it was a third party, a big company like hasbro should have checked the game out before putting on their official website.
It's not the app, it's only on Hasbro's Website.
Basically; hasbro's fault.

Didn't know that was your name; hoppy!
Beyblade Legends are now on toywiz http://www.toywiz.com/beymetalfusion.html
(Sep. 06, 2014  4:05 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote: Beyblade Legends are now on toywiz http://www.toywiz.com/beymetalfusion.html

Again with the overpriced items...
may be but it can be a good mark to know what commin at our local stores
I hope to get Balro and Wyvang from Hasbro TBH.
Wouldn't that be great?
(Sep. 06, 2014  3:09 PM)L-PegasusBlader Wrote: Am I the only one who noticed Twisted Tempo 145WD has a Left-Spin Ripcord?

For Legends? Because the one I bought a few years ago doesn't.
Last week, I checked my local Toys R Us with a friend. Like the last time I posted, it was Beyblade Warriors and Raiderz central, with very few Shogun Steel, those being Samurai Ifrit, Bandit Genbu, Theif Zirago and Samurai Pegasus.

(Sep. 06, 2014  3:09 PM)L-PegasusBlader Wrote: Am I the only one who noticed Twisted Tempo 145WD has a Left-Spin Ripcord?

That's odd, although I'm sure that's just a mistake. Zankye owns one, however, the Ripcord was never shown in the unboxing video of his whatsoever. Like The Supreme One said, that wasn't the case for Metal Masters' release of Twisted Tempo, as well.
(Sep. 06, 2014  3:55 PM)Midnight` Wrote: Last week, I checked my local Toys R Us with a friend. Like the last time I posted, it was Beyblade Warriors and Raiderz central, with very few Shogun Steel, those being Samurai Ifrit, Bandit Genbu, Theif Zirago and Samurai Pegasus.
Really? I checked many toysrus the past few months and they only had beywarriorz beyraiderz and beywheelz and they haven't been selling. Also my target is fully stocked with shogun steel and legends.But I still haven't seen the beyblade legends metal fusion/masters single packs yet.
"Zankye owns one, however, the Ripcord was never shown in the unboxing video of his whatsoever"

I never thought the rip cord was really important, by the way Toys r Us are trying to get rid of all the stuff they bought in the last couple years reason why you are not seeing Legends yet, but they are coming as well at Toys r us soon.
So what if it has a pseudo Dragon Winder?
Better grip and stability. They should come with everything.
I just got the double pack legends Ray Gill 100RSF and Rock zurafa R145WB and there made a mistake with Ray Gill , they put 125 against 100 but it's written 100 on the box so be carefull. All the package of this set have a 125. well all they have at my walmart stores. so becarefull and check it out if any have the right trrack or not.
(Sep. 12, 2014  12:16 AM)loyd87 Wrote: I just got the double pack legends Ray Gill 100RSF and Rock zurafa R145WB and there made a mistake with Ray Gill , they put 125 against 100 but it's written 100 on the box so be carefull. All the package of this set have a 125. well all they have at my walmart stores. so becarefull and check it out if any have the right trrack or not.

Post a pic of the pack here
(Sep. 12, 2014  12:54 AM)Exotics King Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2014  12:16 AM)loyd87 Wrote: I just got the double pack legends Ray Gill 100RSF and Rock zurafa R145WB and there made a mistake with Ray Gill , they put 125 against 100 but it's written 100 on the box so be carefull. All the package of this set have a 125. well all they have at my walmart stores. so becarefull and check it out if any have the right trrack or not.

Hasbro's Poison Virgo starter is the perfect example for this. On the package we can read "Poison Virgo ED145ES" but inside it's a Poison Virgo 145ES.
(Sep. 12, 2014  12:54 AM)Exotics King Wrote:

I will try next time I go to the walmart.
(Sep. 12, 2014  1:14 AM)loyd87 Wrote: I will try next time I go to the walmart.

You can simply take a photo of the Beyblades themselves, no?

I congratulate you on finding it, though! This was awfully valuable information, as well.

EDIT: BeyBouncer, Hasbro does naming errors on occasion, I've seen a couple throughout the Metal Masters releases. In this case, they may have just mistaken both Poison Virgo 125ES and Poison Virgo ED145ES, given that there was a release of Poison Virgo ED145ES in a double pack along with a Thermal Gemios T125S.
Great find. We haven't even had any pictures of Legends 2-Packs yet, I was beginning to wonder when we'd see them surface.
As soon as the legends are released (the non 4-D) I'm gonna get Tempo, And MlD
Oh I do a mistake isn't Ray Gil with Rock Zurafa its Grand Cetus WD145RS. but I see the other pack with Ray Gill and all the pack have a 125 track on it,but it's writed 100 on the box.

this week end I will try to get pics of the both pack. I know the 2 others because it was writed on the back side of the box.

Stamina Pack: Flame Sagittario C145S and Thermal Pisces T125ES

Balance Pack: Poison Serpent SW145SD and Dark Wolf DF145FS

PS: Ray gil comes with Cyclone Herculeo 105F
Please Hasbro...not another Metal Fury..
Hasbro: "hey guys you like hollowed-out wheels right?"
WBO: "AWW NOOO NOT AGAIN"
Hasbro: "great we'll keep on making them lighter, expect a 15g Wyvang soon!"
WBO: Smithicide
(Sep. 12, 2014  4:05 AM)loyd87 Wrote: Oh I do a mistake isn't Ray Gil with Rock Zurafa its Grand Cetus WD145RS. but I see the other pack with Ray Gill and all the pack have a 125 track on it,but it's writed 100 on the box.

this week end I will try to get pics of the both pack. I know the 2 others because it was writed on the back side of the box.

Stamina Pack: Flame Sagittario C145S and Thermal Pisces T125ES

Balance Pack: Poison Serpent SW145SD and Dark Wolf DF145FS

PS: Ray gil comes with Cyclone Herculeo 105F

Well, that finally explains this listing on Entertainment Earth (ignore Shogun Steel in the title, they put Metal Fury for their Legend Beystadium listings.)
It's killing me that no where around here has Legends. Local stores need to stock up to get my tournament scene more excited!