General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Jul. 08, 2011  7:30 AM)amit93 Wrote: what's wrong with the hasbro w105? i didn't notice anything because my hasbro Galaxy Pegasus was already assembled (i got the triple pegasus set), i took it apart and assembled it and it was fine

One of the workers in the factory where they make the parts derp'd up my W105, out of all of the things they could derp. The face bolt doesn't go through the track. Watch my unboxing video and you might see what I mean.

(Jul. 08, 2011  7:33 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Well in the starter, something is definitely wrong with the W105. It hasn't been really mentioned much because of that fact that W105 is barely spoken of Tongue_out

Nope, just mine. My friend also got a Galaxy Pegasus and his track was perfectly fine. We bought our beys at the same store, at the same time.
Huh, weird. Well you aren't the only one, mine is messed up as well.
Well I dont think it's just the W105. It has to be the Gpeg FB and the track cause if I use the track with another bolt and the gpeg face with another track it's fine
For me it's if I use any FB with W105 it won't go in properly. I also had a similar problem with my 105 in my Hyper Aquario. Can't all be perfect, lol.
(Jul. 08, 2011  7:39 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Well I dont think it's just the W105. It has to be the Gpeg FB and the track cause if I use the track with another bolt and the gpeg face with another track it's fine

Nope, it's not the face bolt. I put the face bolt into my TT W105 and it fit perfectly.

(Jul. 08, 2011  7:40 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: For me it's if I use any FB with W105 it won't go in properly. Can't all be perfect, lol.

Same here lol.
ohhh... my worst problem is 145 track that came with Earth Eagle, i can't remove the WD from it with ease, like i can remove it from my other track, i'm scared i'm going to break the track
Quote:ATTN US Bladers!

Don't miss the Beyblade Battle event happening at ALL Toys"R"Us stores THIS Saturday (July 16th) from 12pm - 2pm!
Bring your own tops to battle or use the tops provided in stores. Attendees will receive free giveaways while supplies last, so get there early and Let it Rip
From the FB page.

To add to the closed thread, this is the same thing to the Canada "tournament". It's just for the US, they hand out paper certificates. There will be no winner, just stadia on the floor for people to randomly battle in.

The official world championships will be held at the end of this year/start of next year having an age limit of 8-12.

This meetup thing won't have an age limit.

This is the Canada toysrus "tournament":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9hVKy4aLV0

I'm guessing TT will be allowed since iTris used Metal Faces, Ray, Coat Sharps before they were released in Canada.

--
Best to look forward to the world championships.
(Jul. 08, 2011  11:44 AM)ControL_ Wrote:
Quote:ATTN US Bladers!

Don't miss the Beyblade Battle event happening at ALL Toys"R"Us stores THIS Saturday (July 16th) from 12pm - 2pm!
Bring your own tops to battle or use the tops provided in stores. Attendees will receive free giveaways while supplies last, so get there early and Let it Rip
From the FB page.

To add to the closed thread, this is the same thing to the Canada "tournament". It's just for the US, they hand out paper certificates. There will be no winner, just stadia on the floor for people to randomly battle in.

The official world championships will be held at the end of this year/start of next year having an age limit of 8-12.

This meetup thing won't have an age limit.

This is the Canada toysrus "tournament":

I'm guessing TT will be allowed since iTris used Metal Faces, Ray, Coat Sharps before they were released in Canada.

--
Best to look forward to the world championships.
This is way off topic we're discussing manufacturing errors and you bring up a tournament.
You can change the topic here anytime, if it is related to Beyblade Metal Fusion/Metal Masters Hobby.
Is anyone here even old enough for the world championships?
(Jul. 08, 2011  12:36 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: You can change the topic here anytime, if it is related to Beyblade Metal Fusion/Metal Masters Hobby.

When I did I got a warning from Kei v, twice.

control Since I'm going to Miami on friday I'll do the wbba "tournament" there see the look on the representative from hasbro or the ToysRUs employee when my TT combos beat them easily.
... How do you know that there will be hasbro reps there?
(Jul. 08, 2011  12:50 PM)Shadowhaunter Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  12:36 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: You can change the topic here anytime, if it is related to Beyblade Metal Fusion/Metal Masters Hobby.

control Since I'm going to Miami on friday I'll do the wbba "tournament" there see the look on the representative from hasbro or the ToysRUs employee when my TT combos beat them easily.
This is definitely not off-topic, do not be ridiculous. Just becuase you are talking about errors, doesn't make it the reason for the thread fool.

When you got warned, you were not following the thread rules, read the rules.

As I said it's nothing official, there won't be a hasbro representative.

The scenario:
You arrive.
You wait.
A ToysRus shop keeper will go through what to do and what not to do.
A few stadia will be laid out.
You battle a random opponent, you battle.
Another opponent, you battle.
There is no overall winner.
You are given a poster and a sticker at the end.

If you watch the video, you will see what kind of tournament this is:
Thats exactly what i thought, not hasbro reps involved and since you will be using hasbro stadia you can only go for defence and stamina combos
(Jul. 08, 2011  3:31 PM)ControL_ Wrote:

This is definitely not off-topic, do not be ridiculous. Just becuase you are talking about errors, doesn't make it the reason for the thread fool.

The scenario:
You arrive.
You wait.

Wow! This really happens! I loved it! Well, I will just love to battle like that! Its amazing. But, why is there no overall winner? Bad concept... Still, I think its amazing. Especially when the opponents use such combos... Tongue_out <<Kinda off topic.
Oh yeah, if it were an offical hasbro tournament, you'd have to build your combos so that out of the 3 beys you use they all have 3 different metal wheels
wait, is it offical or not. because if it was, we can use all the freaking TT and SK parts and launches at a hasbro tourny. and pwn them with awsome combos that are great in hasbro stadiums and they will use their stock ones that are hasbro rated good
(Jul. 08, 2011  3:31 PM)ControL_ Wrote:

The scenario:
You arrive.
You wait.

WHAT T-Tha-only time a tourney is nearby and its gonna look like THIS!?!!?...will it be worth it to go guys?
NO, its not a proper tournament, just a bunch of randoms battling each other for no real prize
(Jul. 08, 2011  4:24 PM)amit93 Wrote: NO, its not a proper tournament, just a bunch of randoms battling each other for no real prize

It seems fun though to just play with random people, winning to prove how good TT is; maybe convince them to join WBO.
What do you mean "winning to prove how good TT is." You can win with Hasbro parts, you do realize that. Seriously, don't post if you have nothing intellegent to say
i wish i lived in america lol maybe someday someday i dam it i is getting warning arnt i in new metal masters there is am awsome bey called beat lynx lol i want it!
(Jul. 08, 2011  4:53 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: What do you mean "winning to prove how good TT is." You can win with Hasbro parts, you do realize that. Seriously, don't post if you have nothing intellegent to say

sometimes i think he's just trolling. -.-" And yeah, you can win with Hasbro parts, it's just that TT releases there beys before Hasbro
Sora lover17 Beat Lynx is part of Metal Fight Beyblade 4D, not Beyblade: Metal Masters...
(Jul. 08, 2011  4:53 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: What do you mean "winning to prove how good TT is." You can win with Hasbro parts, you do realize that. Seriously, don't post if you have nothing intellegent to say

Sorry I meant to say show how TT sticks to important things and not side tracks from the line and makes IR ones, or electric ones instead of releasing newer beys.