General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Jun. 23, 2011  9:30 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: yeah, i like this in away, but wait till hasbro release Gravity Destroyer then it may be reversed.

haha, Julies Cieser would be like 'Destroyer no!!!' when Damians' pwning him lol

Julian Konzern. Read the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum ...
Oh, yeah, just read through that. Julian Konzern would be like 'Destroyer no!!!'. There, fixed it for him.
In stock, the stadium is. Kinda cool, I'm just gonna get the set. The stadium alone ain't worth it.
Guys, a picture typo on the set (From Toywiz, the picture is)
Anyone notice the dragon ripcords location?
Oh wow, Konzern!?

Nice picture BeybladeBattler picked up.. very interesting. Now I see a noticeable TR...
I know. The stadium, Galaxy Pegasus, and Meteo L-drago with an awsome recolour. worth 29.99 CAD plus tax.
The image has a Dragon Ripcord above Galaxy Pegasus, I edited my post with it. Check it out.
(Jun. 23, 2011  9:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  9:30 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: yeah, i like this in away, but wait till hasbro release Gravity Destroyer then it may be reversed.

haha, Julies Cieser would be like 'Destroyer no!!!' when Damians' pwning him lol

Julian Konzern. Read the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum ...

So its more like....CONCERN. Glad to know that Hasbro looks out for kids.. lol.
Let me post it down here:
Guys, a picture typo on the set (From Toywiz, the picture is)
Anyone notice the dragon ripcords location?
Hah, nice find BeybladeBattler. At least we now know the stadium center part, is a flat "lock in" kind of deal, but it kind of sets in a bowl.
@CRU that really isn't a photo typo, it's on the wrong side. Big whoop lol.
What I'm saying, it's with Galaxy Pegasus not Meteo L-Drago. Not really important, but it's something I noticed.
i think its a cool find, but I'm concerned (not Konzern-ed) is that the gold Lightning L Drago from the SVS set? it doesnt look like a gold and white MLD, its more gold and red...
Yeah, I noticed that too... It doesn't look to be like the original image that we've seen. Then again, maybe Hasbro changed yet another thing.
yeah, probably, they better not wreck the MLD tho, also i need to get another SVS LLD, as mine got wrecked as i got it before LLD was released in UK...
Hah, that actually is Meteo. There would be no way for them to scrub in Lightning when the Official Image clearly says 'Meteo L-Drago'.
It's Meteo, trust me. Try looking at that zoomed in. That should help.
EDIT: Late.
I was referring to it being a different color, not it being a different bey! xD
its white (looks like a completely white CW...) and a completely gold MW
There's gold highlights on the L-Drago II clear wheel. And of course, there is tattoed faces.
In regard to the post a few pages ago, Coasters was correct with what i was implying.
From the triple battle set i think its safe to say that the plastic used for the stadium is soft, kinda like the regualr hasbro ones, because it gives of that distinct shine in the photo.
(Jun. 25, 2011  12:50 AM)ldragowolf Wrote: P.S WE HAVE METAL MASTERS IN AUBURN, MASS I GOT HASBRO GALAXY PEGY, RAY STRIKER
LACERTA GRAVITY DESTROYER TWISTED TEMPO AND FLAME BYXIS AND METEO LDRAGO AND GRAND CETUS
Very funny, you are.

Anyways, some picture of Gravity Destroyer XTS, not sure if posted:

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...er=HY32936

Wonderin' how they'll skematic this one's internals.

Tornado L-Drago: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images...72AAlg.jpg
(Jun. 25, 2011  2:31 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yes, people have been on about it for ages.

Are any of the tornado battler tops out yet? I'm curious as to how they function.

Nope. No word of anyone seeing or owning one.
who would wanna buy tornado battlers? they look like carp IMO. its funny how hasbro is trying to market all of its bey branchs as the best thing since sliced bread.
That's the whole point of selling a toy, make it look like something the coolest kid on the block will get and live as an immortal king....
but comeone, would a kid buy a tornado battler? i know when i was 8 and 9 i didnt buy the plastics gimmick lines
I wonder if those and the control beys will be legal for hasbro's tourney. Otherwise, someone needs to go in with basalt aquario 230cs and sweep the tourney, of the parts are released by hasbro by then (a tt cs from a unicorno booster should pass as real but be calm), just to point out the idiocy of their stadiums.