General GFX Thread

Umm, there is light source, it just right below the renders right part
(Sep. 28, 2011  8:02 AM)DeX Wrote: I havent seen Kai-v do some radial blur-ing... yet

It is old stuff for me, no offense.
[Image: di-8ANT.png]
the lighting is TERRIBLE with both (i need to work on that)
[Image: di-OQHQ.png]
its very messy
hows this sig? should i put animations? - Note, i did not USE ANY BLURRING
[Image: IzumaInzorisSig121.png]
Xyo : The first one has pretty bad flow , second has a flow somewhat though its messy a lot. Try executing clipping masks properly. Other than that your improving Smile.
(Sep. 28, 2011  2:13 PM)Xyo Wrote: [Image: di-8ANT.png]
the lighting is TERRIBLE with both (i need to work on that)
[Image: di-OQHQ.png]
its very messy

I think the first would work with a stronger light source that's also a little smaller. The second one is pretty great, though personally I'd tone down the head light source and get rid of the one by the arm, but I really like it, good job!
CnCs please on my new sig
(Sep. 28, 2011  1:12 AM)othellog Wrote: BTW I tried this:
[Image: ivysour.png]

Can you please post a tut. What i want to kno is what render you smudged and what brush settings. I'm having a hard time with smudging Unhappy

(Sep. 28, 2011  12:40 PM)Xyo Wrote: When i try to register in Guild Inn it says "We are unable to register you at this time"

Did you only put your DOB? If yes, put in a fake one. I made myself seem 16 years old Grin
Comment Plz

[Image: 2ltqcev.gif]

Again not the best rendering but can you comment how I can improve my sigs
Followed a different tutorial, here is the tut:
http://www.guildinn.com/forum/beginners/...ature.html
And for the sig, I'm not much of a fan of this specific one, but eh, could use the CnC Smile
[Image: scaled.php?server=683&filename=crueltysi...res=medium]
As I said, CnC Smile
EDIT: Also, could use some CnC on my current signature, I used the same render, but I really like the render... Sonic FTW.
Pretty nice! Did you make that background yourself though?

Like the mirror effect below it.

I want to post my best sig yet here, but I want to put it in a competition. Is it OK if I put it on here?
(Sep. 28, 2011  10:53 PM)taj12 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2011  1:12 AM)othellog Wrote: BTW I tried this:
[Image: ivysour.png]

Can you please post a tut. What i want to kno is what render you smudged and what brush settings. I'm having a hard time with smudging Unhappy

(Sep. 28, 2011  12:40 PM)Xyo Wrote: When i try to register in Guild Inn it says "We are unable to register you at this time"

Did you only put your DOB? If yes, put in a fake one. I made myself seem 16 years old Grin
This:
http://www.guildinn.com/forum/advanced/2...orial.html
Just keep practicing!

I sig I made
[Image: Goku-1.png]
CnC
My first try at smudging. It is really bad.
[Image: 2agsswh.png]
CnC please
(What does Cnc even stand for?)
Comment and Criticize i believe, btw can someone please CnC on my sig.......... and can someone give me GIMPPortable tutorials?
can someone please recommend me a good or i must say the best gfx forum as i really want to join an active one. earliear i was a member of sigtutorials but it was a very booring and inactive site. So please recommend me the one which u think is active,nice,user-friendly and of course awesome
http://gfxforums.net

They have great tutorials and resources , although you need to have 15 posts to access the graphic tutorials section. I improved because of them.
hows this?

WARNING BIG IMAGE
(Sep. 29, 2011  7:59 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Comment and Criticize i believe, btw can someone please CnC on my sig.......... and can someone give me GIMPPortable tutorials?
yo, can anyone reply?...

the rendering is quite bad you should use the pen tool or the lasso tool
sigh, i would but i dont know how
Hows my sig?
Ok , so this one was made for someone in another forum (GFXforums).

[Image: 1a2f0e42.png]

Definitely my best one.
Whats the purple thing in the middle I can't see it that well