General GFX Thread

I initially took up graphics years ago to be able to make my own images for the websites I make and etc which were usually just gradient blocks, logos and other simple images. I got better in my own time but seeing the competition here, I definently feel I've improved a bit.
(Sep. 04, 2011  7:35 AM)DeX Wrote: no wonder Uncertain I haven't seen you make a sig shop before :0

anyways, how can i make a vector sig? what is a vector sig anyways?
Well im not sure wether this is correct, but it might be related to a vector mask, which is where you hide a certain aspect of a render. its probably most useful in merging two things to make them look like one. e.g. human and dog
BP's links are probably correct though cos it mentioned a sig

@beyboost: naruto is way too wide to look normal but i like the background
(Sep. 04, 2011  11:57 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I'm not sure if you can purchase it, Cyber. I think only CS5 is available to buy, and Elements. CS5 is around 600-900 USD.
Dj - Uh. Well... uh, never mind then.
On another note, how do I change the brush size in GIMP? I'm used to having a little button for that... Grin I have some ideas, I just need that bit of info. I feel kind of stupid. Cute
(Sep. 04, 2011  1:32 PM)Medz Wrote: I initially took up graphics years ago to be able to make my own images for the websites I make and etc which were usually just gradient blocks, logos and other simple images. I got better in my own time but seeing the competition here, I definently feel I've improved a bit.

I felt the same way, medz. It felt that I was a goner, until I opened a sig shop. It helped me a lot, and that's how I was the 1st 12 year old kid who got a total of 400+ post in his sig shop (thats what I think XD).

then the GFX battle's started. I Improved greatly(I hope) and used this techniques to help people now in my shop.

we should thank Fyuuor, taiwo, and the GFX makers who inspired us Smile
Well, Sorry (Yet again) for double posting Speechless

well, I just made this:
[Image: Mikusig.png]

Comments and suggestions?
Ha, I actually started GFX'ing because I wanted to make sigs for the old Pokemon Wi-Fi league. I eventually got better, but I've still got a long way to go.
Looks good DeX! I m not a fan of the Hatsune bein there....
Eh? Hatsune bein? Its miku.

I actually just remember: Sprites or making sprites is TECHNICALLY GFX
No i know its Miku i meant being there...i dont like the Hatsune being there

------------------

Ok well its been a while making sigs...Photoshop was giving me a hard time about installing onto my computer...

here is my signature... took 10 minutes Uncertain not bad if i do say so my self.

[Image: MakaxSoul-1.png]
DeX : Well .. maybe he's talking about the text.

Here's a simple tag I made today - smudge.

[Image: b46daeb1.png]
Some stuff I made a while ago:

There are a few others but they've been posted here already.
Hey I an not postitive if this counts as GFX but does anyone like my avatar? It was a picture from the manga then I colored it then rendered it.
(Sep. 05, 2011  9:31 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Hey I an not postitive if this counts as GFX but does anyone like my avatar? It was a picture from the manga then I colored it then rendered it.

It is GFX'ing. Grin

By the way, I made this especially for Pluto the Dog's birthday (I have my memories):
[Image: DMS+AWP+-+Pluto+HB%2521.png]

^^^^The Link isn't working^^^^^
JUst copy the link and paste it into your (i dont know what to call it)
(Sep. 06, 2011  1:14 AM)Vintage Wrote: Wallpaper Manipulation:

Fixed it for vintage Tongue_out
(Sep. 06, 2011  1:43 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: ^^^^The Link isn't working^^^^^

Whoops, forgot to put image tag. It's now fixed. Smile
And thanks MakaCHOP.
(Sep. 06, 2011  1:14 AM)Kinetic Wrote: Wallpaper Manipulation:

That looks pretty sick Vintage. I'd be interested to see the original in order to gain an idea of how much work was put into.
I haven't posted here in a while, so I need to catch up. Here is my latest works (again, themed around Ursaring):
[Image: kkI9b.png]
Any comments? Suggestions?
Again, use the eraser tool.
I duplicated the render twice and lowered the transparency to around 50%
Hey Medz which medabot is that? i've never seen them before, also what is the best free editing program like photoshop?
@NWolf: It's fanart. I've gotten 100% permission to use his images as he used to help me with my medabots game.
Oh sounds cool, that looks awesome. Also so are sprites GFX? if so awesome I can finally post something...