General GFX Thread

Oh i see, well, we make mistakes at times Smile just accept, forgive, forget, and live on
I Wish My String Launcher Didnt Malfunction And Hit Me In The Eye Then I Wouldnt Need Glasses
sigh, stuff happens man, stuff happens
[Image: IzumaInzoriSig283.png]
CnCs?
(Oct. 17, 2011  3:58 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: sigh, stuff happens man, stuff happens
[Image: IzumaInzoriSig283.png]
CnCs?
i feel like you put less effort in then you usually do becaus esame pen tool style and its covering the 4th hokage I Think You Used Your New Sig And Juss Blurred The Background

@ Izuma Inzori: I like the single Minato better. The effects around the Rasengan (or whatever that energy ball is) look better in the original I think. And the way you just copied and flipped Minato and moved the twin images over a bit without change to some of the effects seems kind of lazy. Hope I helped!
(Oct. 17, 2011  3:30 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: New tag, tried a new technique here:
[Image: PoBBo.png]
CnC please

It is nice SDC, but what is that render in the right that is faded into the background of the sig.
(Oct. 17, 2011  1:29 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Pen Tool Settings: Brush 3-5 pixels, 20% Softness, use outer glow in a darker hue of the actual color of the base lines, 3 spread, 5 size, normal mode w/ 75% opacity. hope this helped.
Thanks, though I don't understand what you mean by spread and by size do you mean the pixels?

Squirtle sig improved:
[Image: 8zr8gk.png]
CnC please

(Oct. 17, 2011  6:31 AM)Taj12 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  1:29 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Pen Tool Settings: Brush 3-5 pixels, 20% Softness, use outer glow in a darker hue of the actual color of the base lines, 3 spread, 5 size, normal mode w/ 75% opacity. hope this helped.
Thanks, though I don't understand what you mean by spread and by size do you mean the pixels?

Squirtle sig improved:
[Image: 8zr8gk.png]
CnC please

the brush is 3-5 pixels large, has a 20% softness, and in layer properties make it have a outer glow of a darker hue of the actual lines. 3 spread and 5 size, normal mode w/ 75% opacity

(Oct. 17, 2011  7:07 PM)Wolverine Mode Wrote: EPIC SMUDGE TUTORIAL :
Final result : [Image: e15361cf.png]

(Btw , I am Static.)

Its pretty good. I like, but probably won't use, although I don't think that its entirely smudge. What size did you use for the canvvas were you actually made the tut on?
Its not entirely smudge but it is mostly more related to smudge. I used 550 x 7450 for the tut.
Hey guys, have any of you used SketchBook Express? I am looking for an alternative to Photoshop for my new mac, as my old pc lagsss so bad when I use photoshop. (I don't want to pay so much for it Pinching_eyes_2) Gimp seems to fail every time as well. Alternatives please? Thanks
sorry for double post, but CnC on my new sig?
(Oct. 18, 2011  8:52 AM)JCx06 Wrote: Hey guys, have any of you used SketchBook Express? I am looking for an alternative to Photoshop for my new mac, as my old pc lagsss so bad when I use photoshop. (I don't want to pay so much for it Pinching_eyes_2) Gimp seems to fail every time as well. Alternatives please? Thanks
It did at first for me, too. It's because there was another thing you had to download (User manual?). I thought it would be useless so I only downloaded the program-not enough.
I like it Grin (only the 2nd one though)

CnCs?
[Image: SpriteAttempt2.png]
[Image: signaturejy.gif]

I just wanted to post one of my projects on here. I need some help if I'm going to advance in GFX making. I'll try to post more as I have time to make them so I can get tips.
Any comments?
Also what does CnC mean?
(Oct. 21, 2011  5:58 PM)Redbird Wrote: [Image: signaturejy.gif]

I just wanted to post one of my projects on here. I need some help if I'm going to advance in GFX making. I'll try to post more as I have time to make them so I can get tips.
Any comments?
Also what does CnC mean?
CnC means Comment and Critic
(Oct. 21, 2011  7:20 PM)BeefBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  5:58 PM)Redbird Wrote: [Image: signaturejy.gif]

Any comments?
Also what does CnC mean?
CnC means Comment and Critic
Ok thanks.

Edit: What's the dimensions for an avatar?

So actually, make it 115x115. For some reason if you make it the mx size it won't accept it.
(Oct. 21, 2011  9:47 PM)Sparta Wrote: So actually, make it 115x115. For some reason if you make it the mx size it won't accept it.
Hmm I wonder why that is? Ok I'll try 115x115

My avatar and a lot of Members' avatars are one-hundred-and-twenty pixels wide by one-hundred-and-twenty pixels tall.