General GFX Thread

can anyone help me? i need tips for making baground please...
You use GIMP right? Then I suggest you go to GIMPTalk. That's where I learn stuff from.
No. i use Adobe photoshop cs4
Eh...I don't know.
Hm....I improved my entry a bit with fractals, bubbles, textures and a little of sharpening and blurring.

[Image: Horohoro2.png]
what??? can we post our entries in graphic tourneys?<<<< i think i went off topic if yes then sorry Smile
background is one colour and the renders are badly cut ...
maybe watch some tutorials first ?
Here's my third PS sig, lol I'm keeping count.
[Image: lars78.png]
What do you think?
you should have made the clouds a layer behind lars
He did made the clouds layer behind Lars but he blended the render with it and so it happened like that.
well then it is two blended from my eye
my new sig comments?

[Image: mysig.png]

sorry for the double post I didn't know I posted last
Anyone know how to make a rotating animation, in PS CS5. I'm familiar with the animation tool and the tween option but i can't get the bey to spin. Thx
well in gimp it is motion blur no clue in photoshop
Anyways here's a sig I made on Ps for my blading team in AUS. Made the background my self. I actually like it.
[Image: 2uxv1up.png]
Pls comment
^Yeah....I mastered the radial blur in GIMP.
(Aug. 28, 2011  2:28 AM)Flaming Aries Wrote: well in gimp it is motion blur no clue in photoshop
(Aug. 28, 2011  2:34 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: ^Yeah....I mastered the radial blur in GIMP.

I'm actually asking for aan animation, not something that appeard to bee moving. Bu thx for the help. I do have GIMP but prefer photoshop CS5
Nice blend Xyo, but its still to empty...
I just made this....
[Image: unled356.png]
What do you think?
Lol, I think I put to much stuff in it..
On gimp everytime I do motion blur than press ok but it wont motion blur
How did you make the BG? and what are those symbols and lines?
Hmmm, I didn't like my code grass sig enough.
So.. I created this:
[Image: heavenf.png]
Comment please!!!
I recently acquired Photoshop CS5.1, and completed my first sig using it. I think I overdid the brushes, and I didn't do a good job with the radial blur... criticism, please!
[Image: 1024.jpg?md=1314499085000]
(Aug. 28, 2011  3:15 AM)Xyo Wrote: How did you make the BG? and what are those symbols and lines?
Ya, I made the symbols and lines..
Well, PS is different, I mean that's my 5th sig on ps ever and it is almost as good as my gimp sigs. Though, I think my Heaven sig is better than all my gimp sigs.

(Aug. 28, 2011  3:47 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: I recently acquired Photoshop CS5.1, and completed my first sig using it. I think I overdid the brushes, and I didn't do a good job with the radial blur... criticism, please!
[Image: 1024.jpg?md=1314499085000]
Dude, it needs more work, but its a good first try.
My criticism isn't reliable right now, because I want everything to look pro....