General GFX Thread

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...orious.png
Please please please.. can someone pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssseee render this!
Rendering is a very long process, and it requires patience. If you're busy, Rendering will just keep up free spaces needed for whatever you need to do.

I also can render, But it takes a long time to do.
Can we please stop with this nonsense? If you're trying to criticise someone about rendering or such please, continue this via PM.

Pokemon Trainer I will try to do it, but you should try yourself. It might Turn out bad but still practice makes perfect. Grin
oh gosh!!!!

good to see every 1 improvin and new people showing up in gfxing Smile
The ancient one is back eh?

Well, tournament blocks up soon, be ready!
CnC?
Last one is nice, work on that.

They all lack blending, depth and good render placement. KIU
[Image: Kakashi.png]
CnC?
By the text, I'm assuming that the focus is kakashi...
If it is you've done a bad job, if it isn't you've done a good job
I like the flow but I think it wouldve been better if u kept it in colour, the lightin is pretty good and u spelt kakashi wrong Wink
KIU!
It would be cool if the white space you have there is a planet of sorts... Also, refrain from those types of starts: just use dots and all.
(Oct. 31, 2012  2:48 AM)Synth Wrote: It would be cool if the white space you have there is a planet of sorts... Also, refrain from those types of starts: just use dots and all.
It IS a planet! How did you guess? XD

I did think about using dots, but I guess I made the wrong choice.
It's alright, right? Made it when the Wifi was out.
It's a decent piece. If I'm not mistaken, that's a snow planet and/or with very thick atmosphere and what not.

@SolGlo Seems LQ to me. Render choice is bad, and Lighting is weird. KIU!
Same. The border is decent, but compliment it with a render that suits the "flaming" circles.
Depth is okay, but lighting and render choice needs work. KIU
Got bored... made this:
[Image: Jbkey.png]
Sort of a rushed project I did... but oh well, haha.
It looks cool, the background is nice. *-*
And it is also creepy !
(Oct. 31, 2012  6:04 AM)Kaizer-V Wrote: It looks cool, the background is nice. *-*
And it is also creepy !
Call of Duty Zombies will do that to ya Tongue_out

Y'know, I just realized... most of my latest works (starting with my current sig, actually) have had either blue or purple as the primary hue of the entire tag... interesting :3

(Oct. 31, 2012  6:06 AM)Mino Wrote: Call of Duty Zombies will do that to ya Tongue_out

Y'know, I just realized... most of my latest works (starting with my current sig, actually) have had either blue or purple as the primary hue of the entire tag... interesting :3

Hah. xD

I noticed that, but your works are cool, I like them. You started to like your works with those colors, it seems ~
You are a very good GFXer. Tongue_out
Focus has been SPAMMING his smudge tags with Purple and Blue. Everyone has a fav color scheme, mine used to be black and white... Until I got smacked in the face by a "That SUCKS" Tongue_out Then I switched to blue, and now I just do whatever the render asks for.
The Key to a good Blending is the choice render, and it's Colors. If you're render has a good color template, you won't have a hard time getting the right colors. You just need to know the proper terms In the color wheel, and get used to it.
my new tag after 4+ mnths

[Image: bleach_tag_by_xlr8gfx-d5jmdob.png]

cnc please guys Smile

don't know that it worked out good or not
Flow is saddening.

Depth needs work as well.
my latest tag,my ps trial expired Unhappy, I used GIMP

Cnc?

EDIT: could u Cnc my sig too
my sig i have right now took about 10 minutes to make :p

oppps i forgot to edit the tail...