Genbull Dragooon T125GCF

Poll: Does GCF show potential for tornado staller and/or spin equalizers in the BB-10?

Yes, absolutely
47.73%
Mabye
36.36%
No, its win rates are too poor
15.91%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
Hey guys! I was trying this thing out the other day, and it seemed to do pretty well. I though it was high time I contribute to something, so I did some tests to see if you guys would like it! Smile

The concept:

The launch:

The parts:

Testing videos:
Tests:

Counters:

Overall, I think this is a great multi-tasking combination. The only thing it will really lose to is 145 height stamina combos from my experience, and any stamina combo TH170 + is gonna get mauled. It's got great LAD, not much less than SA165EWD at all, and it's ability to counter attack types and RDF defense types makes it an especially desirable spin equalizer over things that have low defense and can't tornado stall long (IE. Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD).

Post what you think! Feel free to test it out yourself! Smile
The results don't surprise me. I've tested something just like this (different bottom chrome wheel) and it did well. Is there anything you would like me to test.
Actually, yes! Smile Do you think you could try Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF? I don't really have time to test much at the moment...
And another left spin tornado staller, Maybe MF L-Drago Guardian T125GCF
Also against flash on r2f or mf por favor
It was time for you to contribute something... you contribute a lot man!

Anyways, I'd be willing to test this, except for two problems.
1. I don't have Genbull. Would Killerken be fine?
2. The string on my Beylauncher L is in poor condition, so I can only launch 75%. This could skew results by a couple rounds. Would you still like me to test it, with those factors in mind?
Well, the only reason I used Genbull (and not wyvang or killerken or somethin') is because, though genbull has almost no smash, if I used anything else, it lost just enough stamina to be OSed by most left-spin stamina beys and spin stealers. IDK if it would do as well against attackers... It might actually do better. Killerken might be a decent substitute for genbull if you don't have it (since it's so hard to get). If you could actually do some tests vs. Killerken Dragooon SA165WD, just to see if the combo could still OS with Killerken, that would be totally great! Smile
I did a test
Gear
Genbull Dragooon T125 GCF vs MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145 RF
Genbull Dragooon T125 GCF: 12 (7 OS 5 KO)
MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145 RF: 8 (8 KO)
Genbull Dragooon T125 GCF win percentage: 60%
This was a pretty close game. Genbull Dragooon was able to easily OS and sometimes KO if it survived some of the first hits from Diablo. So if Diablo couldn't get it out fast it was over.
Sweet! I was worried it wouldn't take hits from below very well... Thanks thunder! Smile
Is there any thin else you would like me to try? I tried Flash a little (Not 20 tests because I was rushd so I didn't post them) and Genbull Dragooon T125 GCF can beat Flash Sagitario II S130 MF pretty good so I'll try to finish this tests and post them up.
Tests against top tier stamina and if on the off chance you have two dragooon's then ____ Dragooon BD145RDF as well. Thanks.
(Jun. 05, 2013  12:01 AM)Ultra Wrote: Tests against top tier stamina and if on the off chance you have two dragooon's then ____ Dragooon BD145RDF as well. Thanks.

Well, I already tested against Duo Cancer 230D and Duo Cygnus W145WD, and those are both top-tier stamina types. I have 3 dragooons, but I already tested against Killerken dragooon SA165WD, and it beat that. Seeing as it won against Reviser Reviser BD145RDF without even making contact, I don't think it would have any problem at all against that. Just an educated guess. I can try it, though. I'll have 'em up in a few! Smile

Alright, here they are! Smile
Yes but other people need to replicate the results to prove this is a top tier combo. While educated guesses and theories are great you pretty much need to test them.
Just put 'em up in the last post! Smile And I wasn't really shooting for top-tier, but you're right. Could someone else test this thing out?
For any combo other members will need to test the same things to validate your results.
Would you mind doing a couple of comparison tests between this and the same combo on MF instead of GCF?
Yo @theblackdragon: I use GCF a LOT. It's straight tornado stalling and that's what it's good at, lots of speed and stamina depending on the combo. If you bank with it, there's a high chance you'll Self KO.
This is one of the goofiest combos I've seen in a long time, which is awesome, haha! I'll give this one a go!

In the OP you mentioned Cygnus being anti-spin steal; I only knew of Death being strangely good at that, huh.

I really like the use of GCF to make a left-spin tornado staller. Now that I've seen the results (namely against Reviser BD145RDF) I can totally see it being a good choice! I guess I'm gonna have to finally learn to control GCF though if I'm gonna be able to use this effectively x)
There is one problem with tornado stalling left vs right spin RDF- if the RDF use is smart, they'll launch aggressively and then it becomes a spin equalizing battle.

Btw I don't have a second Dragooon. Anything else you'd want?
(Jun. 05, 2013  3:15 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: There is one problem with tornado stalling left vs right spin RDF- if the RDF use is smart, they'll launch aggressively and then it becomes a spin equalizing battle.

Sure! Could you try it out against the Killerken Dragooon combo I used for some varification? Thanks! Smile Also, I tried launching RDF aggressively, and Dragooon Still won... I can try it again though. I'll try to have that up soon.

Time: I don't think that would work very well. MF has very low LAD, and since most beys are right-spin, it would lose by OS very easily. Smile
Interesting concept I must say. Can you test against Flash? MF H Flash Scorpio S130 R2F? Curious how this does against flash.
(Jun. 05, 2013  5:57 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2013  3:15 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: There is one problem with tornado stalling left vs right spin RDF- if the RDF use is smart, they'll launch aggressively and then it becomes a spin equalizing battle.

Sure! Could you try it out against the Killerken Dragooon combo I used for some varification? Thanks! Smile Also, I tried launching RDF aggressively, and Dragooon Still won... I can try it again though. I'll try to have that up soon.

Time: I don't think that would work very well. MF has very low LAD, and since most beys are right-spin, it would lose by OS very easily. Smile

Mind doing it anyway? I would do it myself, but I don't have genbull
@ Dark_Mousey: Sure Dark! I'll have 'em up in a few! Smile

Time: I guess I could try it, but I wouldn't get your hopes up...

Here are the tests! Smile
Ok, if weight is needed, I am sure MSF-H Wywang Wywang GB145R2F will destroy it since MSF-H Wywang Wywang GB145R2F is VERY heavy and it has more smash than Flash does.

I think Thief Phoenic is a better buy than Samurai Ifraid now, I really didn't think GCF and CF were that different.
(Jun. 05, 2013  10:15 PM)ryugavskyoya1 Wrote: Ok, if weight is needed, I am sure MSF-H Wywang Wywang GB145R2F will destroy it since MSF-H Wywang Wywang GB145R2F is VERY heavy and it has more smash than Flash does.

I think Thief Phoenic is a better buy than Samurai Ifraid now, I really didn't think GCF and CF were that different.

Of course That would win. Tongue_out This thing isn't an anti-attacker or a defense type. Wyvang Wyvang absolutely destroys everything.