Gatinko Chip - Fafnir

==Description==

Takara Tomy's Fafnir Gatinko Chip carries the preceding Fafnir motif by depicting two dragons in the form of Fafnir, son of the dwarf king Hreidmar. The design is similar to the Longinus Gatinko Chip and has identical teeth to Dragon I. It also shows the two Fafnirs' claws gripping the center hole of the Gatinko Chip.

==Overall==
Takara Tomy's Fafnir Gatinko Chip features four standard teeth sets, making it a sufficient left spin chip in combos if Diabolos I, Longunus, or Spriggan are not available. However, the last set of teeth are too high to make contact even on a dash driver, technically rendering the Fafnir Gatinko Chip with "three" teeth sets. Because of this, chips like Longinus and Diabolos I outclass Fafnir in locking.

==Trivia==
Most Gatinko Chips have an opposite spin teeth doppelgänger; in Fafnir's case, its counterpart is the Dragon I Gatinko Chip.
The Fafnir chip sucks
Sorry, but it's just da fax
(Aug. 25, 2021  2:03 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: The Fafnir chip sucks

Um, honestly, it's not half bad. Mine is amazing
(Aug. 25, 2021  2:09 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:

Um, honestly, it's not half bad. Mine is amazing

Wdym. It's a wide known fact that is has some of the worst teeth in all of GT. Not the worst, but we can all agree that if we want to make a Beyblade unburstable, this wouldn't be the first thing that comes to mind
(Aug. 25, 2021  2:14 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2021  2:09 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Um, honestly, it's not half bad. Mine is amazing

Wdym. It's a wide known fact that is has some of the worst teeth in all of GT. Not the worst, but we can all agree that if we want to make a Beyblade unburstable, this wouldn't be the first thing that comes to mind
It's a nice option for left GT if you can't buy every release.
(Aug. 25, 2021  2:28 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2021  2:14 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: Wdym. It's a wide known fact that is has some of the worst teeth in all of GT. Not the worst, but we can all agree that if we want to make a Beyblade unburstable, this wouldn't be the first thing that comes to mind
It's a nice option for left GT if you can't buy every release.

Honestly, Fafnir is ok on things like lord, or master because it has lots of teeth, but Bahamut is basically a better version of Fafnir since it also has lots of teeth, but is a bit tighter.

Then why do you think people use Lord Fafnir? huh?

dont say it is a "fact" if its your opinion and not actually a fact
I destroyed my little brother's fafnir chip in a battle with super Hyperion stock combo. One of the end prices of the chip cracked and wizard Fafnir burst
Hey Guys Am A newbie
Pls Say a way for me to defeat my friend's - legend spiggan
(Aug. 26, 2021  4:57 AM)Rit 01 Wrote: Hey Guys Am A newbie

Dont spam your questions on unrealated treads especially when you have already craeted a thread for it
It is not allowed
Oops Am so sorry , I did not mean to confuse you guys
(Aug. 26, 2021  7:30 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2021  4:57 AM)Rit 01 Wrote: Hey Guys Am A newbie

Dont spam your questions on unrealated treads especially when you have already craeted a thread for it
It is not allowed

Take it easy on him, he's new, instead of telling him what he did wrong, tell him nicely and guide him in the right direction.
(Aug. 25, 2021  9:04 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:

Then why do you think people use Lord Fafnir? huh?

I didn't say fact
(Aug. 28, 2021  12:58 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2021  9:04 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Then why do you think people use Lord Fafnir? huh?

I didn't say fact

you kinda did but sure